Why are white women so perfect?

Why are white women so perfect?

>perfect
>fake tits

Because they're not black.

Because they're the richest, then.

I wonder how many dicks she took before getting married

Because they were made for the black dick

Because we are the superior race, hail hilter.

nice source

If she is so perfect why did she dye her hair, dip her face in a paint can, and have two sacks of plastic grafted on to her chest, and put colored contacts in

You mean why are white women literally the worst thing you could stick a dick into? Maybe theyre insane, overprivileged, special snowflake tumblerina scumbags? Yeah thats it

and get her dick chopped off.

BASSSSED. This is why im marrying some chink who can barely speak english and creating hapa children who will grow up to resent me and probably shoot up a school

I think they are like that because they live in a society that has replaced men with companies and governments, and now they get their security from the police and law, their money from bigco and the government, their meat from bigco, etc. So now they think they are equal because they can get into a company as well and make enough money to pay for their meat. All the wages are similar whatever you do because the money isn't distributed in any meaningful fashion, it is just taken by bigco and returned to the slave workers randomly.

Their faces have been carved to perfection by at least two and a half millennia of quasi eugenics as wealthy people in the civilized West were able to pick and choose the best looking women to have lots of kids, and ugly women were left to poor men who could only afford to raise few kids on average.

She has black features.

Sauce?

Well that's weird cause I got this

Is google programmed to be feminist for swedes or something

That's a Slav

Yes, how dare she defy nature to better herself.

I also got bimbo.

the beauty of nature is in its imperfection, if you put fake things on yourself you disrespect nature and God as your creator
why is having bigger tits ''bettering'' oneself? are you saying women with small breasts are not beautiful and have to submit to society desires to be more attractive to men's eyes? women are not sex objects sorry, if she wans to be one, then she can go die

Found the virgin, nothing wrong with a nice pair of fake tits once in awhile

Fake tits are ugly as fuck

why virgin?

Guys I want to start an early 80s Ozzy like band, how the fuck do I get the ball rolling? I play guitar like Randy Rhoads, and want to fuck girls

Every fag on Craigslist music wants to be a grateful dead band or Judas priest tribute.

They only act like that wit white bois ctfu

Nothing better than a white woman.

sauce now, friendly poo

yeah nah got 'my sexy daughter'

>the beauty of nature is in its imperfection

symmetry is beauty, retard