user...

>implying infowars isnt more credible than MSM

It is not.

yes it is

>infowars have obtained credible information
WE'RE BEEAKING THE CONDITIONING

Dude.

>Infowars

Infowars is only marginally more credible than CNN.

It is though. Please go back to pleddit. Your tactics literally don't work here.

>all these shills discrediting infowars

I feel like cnn usually give slightly more detail, even if their titles are more misleading sometimes

Right now I dont really trust any news outlet whatsoever

There was literally a NYT article confirming this.

>shills are confirmation, we got em now boys!

Sauce me user!

>2 independent sources confirm fatty bankrupt is a piss fetishist
>fake news

When has Alex Jones ever been wrong about anything?

Anyone have the screencap of the internal dialogue from CTR or whatever discussing how standard subversion techniques don't work on Sup Forums?

>Infowars

it's not fake until CNN reports on it being true

not yet burger

There was the y2k which he admitted to in the joe rogan podcast, but beyond that he has really never given innaccurate information to his viewers

When the topic is about Jews?

I think all the shills in this thread missed the memo

Great job, you found a source that you all find credible. You are not the people who need to see the truth in this. You already knew it was true.

It's the normies who do not trust info wars. Stop patting each other on the back.

>infowars

>infowars
>credible information

>stop celebrating
Fuck off

>shills
Didnt you get the memo? This tactic doesnt work here

>a fucking leaf
>infowars isnt a lot more credible than MSM

>Surge of newfags
>Reddit has been abandoned
>Lazy debate
Have an upboat xir

They had the source on the show. The documents are being censored as we speak to remove telephone numbers prior to public release.

The NSA contractor is also trying to testify in front of congress with the information, because some politicians and public servants were named in the list.

You really need to cut back on the fluoride, user.

How does this prove Obama ordered a wiretap and he just wasn't being surveillanced for being an asshat by the fed's the whole time?

What are you celebrating? Cause someone validated what you already knew? It is you who needs to fuck off. You didn't do anything about the wiretapping what's there to celebrate. Onigger got off free