Hi Cassandra, how's things?

>yfw Mexispics will be thwarted in your lifetime

>Safe Space project
>Mace Hwindu Disruption arcs
>Cyber Border Patrol

This isnt that kind of website

They have to go back

Where can you watch this webcams?

ICE should put up webcams every few hundred yards along the border and I'm sure a million and 1 autists from here will watch every pixel every second, even whilst jerking off to best girl Asuka

Neat. I know how I'm going to spend my free time now.

No one click that link. It'll grab your IP.

Sup Forums is a board of peace, don't judge us all by the actions of a tiny minority of shitposters. Now say it loud and clear, Sup Forumsacks are welcome here!

Oooo nice ill start doing this too.

Today, OP accidentally wasnt a faggot.

Who is this 'Sup Forums'?

Sigh. You're right. What now?

Jesus fucking Christ.

You should be fired.

The Hacker

You get a real job.

Blueservo.com but it was a discontinued service due to lack of funding, so it was a bit too quick reporting there, blueservo.com was had about 200.000 virtual deputies and resulted in a 92% successfull interdiction ratio. But was continued due to lack of funding, if you go to the website it is archived footage that runs in a continuous loop. However it makes sense to start it up again and introduce say 5 dollar bounty for legitimate reports that lead to a successfull interdiction. Fiscally chump change in exchange for all that autism manpower.

So some are trying to push for trump to start that up again.

youtube.com/watch?v=o2Z1yLO9C-Q potential theme song.

Stinko de mayo has been cancelled in most cities due to ICE staking the shitfest out.

Kill each and every CTR/Share Blue employee, employer and their families.

Then feed their remains to starving Somalians.

what is this

This is awesome, what's wrong with helping enforce the fucking law?

You are literally calling them ILLEGALS and still trying to defend them, what fucking sense does that makes

If I raped some underage girl can I just call my self an Illegal and get people to support me?

Sometimes I am really proud of you guys

Stfu shill

Where can I go to help monitor border webcams?

Up your ass

Wtf I love austists naow

They have similar kind of system in the Uk called local eyes using cctv camera but it's more designed from identifying buglaries and other such crimes via their CCTV network..

But make such a system like blueservo for the entire border and add say a 5 or 10 dollar bounty would be cheap as fuck and you would have millions of people potentially surveilling the borders and some autists might even find a way to algorithmically analyze the feed to where big changes happen and send a signal to the mobile phone in case of a happening.

it's logistically and financially a massively good idea that just helps ICE and border patrol's job 100x easier.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WE'RE AN IMAGEBOARD FUCK OFF NORMIES

nu/pol/ is a pro establishment political tool nao

>Right Wing Deportation Squads

>The website is so popular that it has currently (((exceeded its bandwidth)))

H-haha, sure

That was quick.

It was a legitimate service that was discontinued due to lack of funding and thus the site ran archived footage in a continuous loop illustrating successfull interdictions/reports. But due to the massive interest so many have now visited it that it exceeded its bandwith.

>there are still people out there who don't believe in weaponized autism

Belgianfaggotgettingpunched.gif

Outsourcing 24/7 electronic border surveilance to autistics special forces is now a reality.
Also link to webcams?

BASED NEETS

>file names

HAHAHA.

Why the fuck does Sup Forums have a twitter account?

If you're the guy who runs that account and are reading this - gif related.

This thread has been there several times but the reporting is inaccurate, it is a discontinued service used to help interdict drug trafficking on the texas/mexican border but is CURRENTLY DISCONTINUED DUE TO LACK OF FUNDING THIS IS WHY IT RAN ARCHIVED FOOTAGE TO ILLUSTRATE HOW IT CAN HELP SUCCESSFULLY MAKE REPORTS TO HELP WITH INTERDICTIONS and had a 92% succesfull interdiction rate with regards to reporting, some pol/acks are trying to get it started up again. Which it therefore was falsely reported that it was live cams when it wasn't.

But it's a great idea from every perspective including fiscally and had a high success rate, weird that it was discontinued due to lack of funding.

Sup Forums news network is most likely run by some faggot from reddit

Maybe we can make them fuck if we flood their threads and posts with gore

The site is not LIVE but ran archived footage since it is a discontinued service due to lack of funding, and thus didn't obviously have sufficient bandwith allocated for a live service.. but so many have visited it now due to it being realized that this service used to exist, that the poor site got overloaded.

is this true? I've got a 2nd monitor and I've been looking for something comfy to watch, but are you telling me I can serve my country by reporting mexicans while playing video games?

Wow now I wish I owned fishdom
>fish

The site is not LIVE but ran archived footage since it is a discontinued service due to lack of funding, and thus didn't obviously have sufficient bandwith allocated for a live service.. but so many have visited it now due to it being realized that this service used to exist, that the poor site got overloaded.

Go look up the history of it.

Some pol/acks are trying to get trump to start it up again/provide funding for it again.

This. Whoever made that twitter needs to neck himself.

Machine learning has advanced quite a bit in the last couple of years. You likely could have a program watch tens of thousands of video streams which tag the most likely illegal crossing attempts and then send them to a human to verify in real time. It'd be like a cross between Watson and Tay.

Its not rape, it's undocumented sex.

what? I thought there was like, a single thread talking about watching Webcams to catch illegals and then people found d out that you needed to sign up for some government mail list so they dispersed because they feared of some honey pot.

>introduce say 5 dollar bounty for legitimate reports that lead to a successfull interdiction. Fiscally chump change in exchange for all that autism manpower.

I'd do it.

Absofuckinglutely

Wtf I missed it

Anyone climbing over the wall will be a new silhouette at the top of a linear wall against a sky backdrop.It should be piss easy to detect with a range of methods.

Would make sense why the "pol/ack" on reddit has no clue that it's a continued service that some pol/acks wants trump to start up again/make a similar thing. probably some reddit lurker that saw posts about it on here and then decided to make an "official Sup Forums twitter account" and incorrectly posted this "news" what a clown.

*discontinued due to lack of funding.

When was this happening?

>Volunteer army of international scope protects US border

i might do it too. but would also like some competitive stats to make it fun, like with my websudoku.

Really shitty reporting by milo the "alt right leader" too, apparently didn't even realize aswell that it's a discontinued service and not live.. And everyone just fucking ran with it because some pol/acks posted threads about it being live to give it attention and illustrate how awesome it could be.

Pretty disturbing just how many from alternative news and others lurk this board on a regular basis.

>goes on pol
>sees a post
>don't bother to fact check.
>posts it as news on their own alternative news website
>goes viral
>bunch of morons visit the website which then exceeds its bandwith because it's no longer a live service but runs with archived footage for illustrative purposes of how that service used to operate, thus don't have the bandwith for that kind of high traffic.

>mfw half the news media including alternative media lurks on pol on a regular basis whilst they otherwise pretend is some small evil group of nazi satirists that live in their parents basement.
>mfw hiroshima makes insane amounts of money from this.

OP image
>shareBlue(Day49, Cassandra [M] -2.png
Kek

Sup Forums has a huge social media circle, tens of thousands of people
it's like Sup Forums's steam group

worst of the worst
reminder to call out facebook filenames and such

Sup Forums is neither pro or anti establishment, yet uses both sides to achieve lulz. It just so happens that foiling Mexicans escape the hellhole that is Mexico, probably condemning them to certain death by doing so, is funny despite being pro establishment. Like how shutting down liberal spawning grounds by using fire safety.

Will 2017 be the year weaponized autism is used for gamified border patrol?

It better.

Does this mean you're moderator here cassandra? Fucking hilarious no wonder this place is turning to shit, just shills being paid to talk to themselves thinking they are talking to pol/acks whilst the actual pol/acks just laugh at you.

And then they go "i went to pol and it's nothing but idiots that don't know what they are talking about" Here's looking at you! That's the thing about not lurking, if you wanted to know some things you would stop turning it into your own shill circle jerk 24/7 over many months now.

Have to appreciate the irony.

This is true. My phony twatter account has 400 phony twatter account followers, and we shitpost gloriously.

Although they b& mister metokur, which will be a sorely felt loss.

You faggots can't even find their HQ but you can find a fucking flag...

>Freedom writers use webcams to report violations of the NAP.

This triggers the shills youtube.com/watch?v=OtNRwTl1sRk hitlers attempts at peace. Precisely why pol/acks are satirically nazi's because all white people are literally hitler and needs to be destroyed.

Perhaps you will learn something today Cassandra.

Watch your step Cassandra you may faaaaallll

he is probably a systems administrator who stole passwords.

have you ever asked yourself what would jesus think? instead of going to them and offering them bread, water, place to stay and your wife to have sex with you just report them like wild animals

>what would jesus do.
What do you have to offer them if they cross your borders, drive down your wages, say your culture is bad and evil and racist whilst you simultaneously are giving them foreign aid? Ethnically displace you, taking advantage of what you are built to help themselves to do this, whilst laughing at you and waving foreign flags in your streets, calling you evil and racist, And why should they not also try to do better for themselves? Is it only white people who have to struggle to achieve great nations and do they do it only so that others can walk in and take it over instead of solving their own problems? No i think you will find that it is they who are being unreasonable and i don't think you will find much support where you seem to want to find it with your crude understanding of these things.

prime example of autism. i mean i get it you cant say things like these infront of your friends becuase they are rly not your friends, or infornt of your fammily because western fammilies have shallow relationship where pandering and virtue signaling is more then love for a son but i still wont read it.

>don't agree with me, you are so evil.
Virtue signalling, you are the one doing this. Or you would ask these people to sort out their own problems first and foremost, majority white nations give the highest charity to people who have not sorted themselves out yet. Don't you fucking dare come to me and spew your moral highground. Also your knowledge of jesus and of the bible is quite little for you to argue these kinds of pathetic things. He would correct you aswell which you would know had you bothered to actually study and read it.

I love that you think all white people in all majority white nations historically or in this moment had it easy.. whites were also denied education it was for the nobility in general or those well off, the reason that majority white nations are the way they are today and still somewhat are is a monumental effort of will and effort, and kindness towards eachother instead of sperging out and destroying everything or refusing to build and improve even when times were rough, enduring massive poverty famine and many other things in their own nations.

>Virtue signalling, you are the one doing this.
dude i was shitposting, jesus get a grip. i mean for me its obvious b8 but i guess people in your country rly talk like that? i can talk about white genocide infront of my parents that we are getting replaced and they agree, i talk about niggers being subhumans and they agree, so infront of my friends. I even talked with a guy from work and yet i started about us getting replaced, i dint even know his opinions, and yet, he agreed again.

>tfw mexaspic

You can try your best to deport me

You'll never be able to

I don't even know what your argument is but some kind of autistic rambling at this point about "niggers being subhuman" and these things which i don't agree with but i do agree with that they're not trying hard enough, i was talking to a shill and you bounce in like a moron. The point is civilization isn't built by a bunch of idiots who insist they are a victim instead of trying to improve their situation. Especially when they are pampered as much as western leftists. Ignorant of the history of the monumental struggle it took to create what they took for granted today.

>Spring Breakers chant "Build that Wall"
Chad nationalism when?

Why are you such a pussy that you abandon your own people? to get a "better life" make your life better for your own people instead and we have much less problems globally.

>you can try to deport me, you will never be able to.

Amazing how someone is so willing to relegate himself to being a parasite. If you are illegal ofcourse you will be deported. The only reason you are in the US is because refusal to uphold those laws that are already in place. So you run away from the own problems in your own nation instead of trying to sort them out. That is the primary difference between western nations and those that migrate to them like crazy running away, we can't all run away, and if the western societies also become like the ones you left.. WHERE WILL YOU RUN TO NEXT? NO MORE TO PARASITE UPON.. And you think your home nation will then be better when all that charity dissapears when YOU are the one who have to pay for it for a change! Funny.

Wow fuck laws and borders and shit they were pregnant and gonna have their kid here so it would be harder to deport them!

>"niggers being subhuman" and these things which i don't agree
kek cuck

>This is awesome, what's wrong with helping enforce the fucking law?
>You are literally calling them ILLEGALS and still trying to defend them, what fucking sense does that makes

Oh don't worry they figured out that flaw and have been busy conflating immigration with illegal immigration for years now.

They're almost completely successful, even critics will talk about immigration as the issue even when it's clear the topic is illegal mexican immigration.

The left has one game they play really well and it's fucking with your mind by manipulating words.

If you're still bluepilled you think this is a great debating tactic, muddling the issue, injecting a rhetorical canted table to your favor.

If you're redpilled you will see the active memetic rewriting of reality at work by the people who own the entertainment and media industries.

IT. NEVER. ENDS.
>THE. HAPPENING.

Whatever faggot let me give you a concrete example, my family on my mothers side her father was a farmer, worked on two farms simultaneously worked with work hours that would make someone squirm, my mother bathed in a fucking bucket with her siblings because that's what they had (it was tough in europe at that time). He didn't go "oh shit i have some kids and a wife and a family, where's my welfare assholes fuck white people"

Now contrast that with these fucking disgusting leftists who think they have it rough because someone hurt their fucking feelings.. and think all white people have constantly forever a silver spoon in their fucking mouth..

No i don't believe blacks are subhuman but them and their ancestors did not try not even remotely hard enough and therefore africa is a total shithole with murder and crime constantly where they can barely figure out to grow their own fucking food, there's no infrastructure no nothing, they sat down on one of the most ressource rich continents in the entire world and did fucking nothing, whilst others had invented the wheel for thousands of years they hadn't.. and so on.. It's a matter of determination and stop making excuses when they have everything they needed thousands of years before others even colonized them.. That is atleast one of the primary differences.

PEOPLE WHO PUT IN A STRONG EFFORT TEND TO DO BETTER THAN THOSE WHO DON'T WHAT A FUCKING WEIRD THING, HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE..

"it's somebody elses fault that we kill eachother with crime and murder rates similar as africa whilst living in a western nation, fuck white people" No FUCK YOU, try harder and deal with your own fucking problems like discouraging crime and violence and that idea in your communities, instead of claiming that others have to wipe your ass on a regular basis! YOU BIG BABY! It doesn't make them "subhuman" but it makes them LAZY!!!!

i love the shareblue filename meme

Because my people are degenerates and because my country is shit.

Also you seem to misunderstand something

It's not that I refuse to be deported it's that it's impossible for me to be deported

Try as hard as you want, it'll never happen

Then why do you make that slip that you believe that you should be deported? Otherwise why would you bring it up if you are an legal immigrant? Because you probably know that you should have been helping your own people back in the nation you came from! That is something you will have to find a way to live with. Not my problem i am where i am with my people.

>pol News Network twitter account

Because I love pissing you people off

Is our sekret club done for?

We were also talked about on last nights episode of Homeland, where they pretend that CTR were right-wing shills in Alex Jones basement.

>Because my people are degenerates and because my country is shit.

And why is that a permanent situation, because people run away from it instead of improving that situation, which is hard work.. But we would all be better off globally if each tried to make their clay and their people great.. And eventually it becomes easier, but where is the effort??? sitting arrogantly as legal immigrant and saying "i can't be deported" why then do you even BRING IT UP.. exactly..