Why an 8 year old should not be on Sup Forums

Hey, anons.
I went to the toilet and when I came back I found my 8 year old sister on my laptop going through an open tab of Sup Forums. I told her to fuck of and to get out of my room, she asked me why she should not be going through Sup Forums or Sup Forums, so I was wandering could you guys tell her why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0E0Mak0cvAM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Tell her nothing. Tell your parents. Get them to block Sup Forums from your mobiles and from the house router. It's for your own good.

>not wanting the 8 y/o loli to be redpilled before she enters feminism university

you are literally worse than burgers

>Not realising the ultimate redpill was seeing the redpill was just another system of control
Did you kids even watch "The Matrix?" You think an 8 year old is mentally equipped to deal with information, the doublethink, the triplethink, and the deep tone of dark cynicism that pervades this site? Redpill the little kids, by all means, just you gotta be careful or they will be as mad as us. No good.

guys she is drawing nazi shit

I guess someone broke the first two rules of fight club. This is on YOU, user. No more internets for either of you. Go take your sister to the park or something.

if you're father is a shitter, you can use her to practice child upbringing

i'd love to see a 8 yr old at school teaching kids at lunchtime about the jews and their lies.

Guys she just asked my dad what a Swastika is, I am really fucked.

I would laugh if she becomes a Neo-Nazi

>mfw I will never have a qt little nazi sister.

Cherish her, you dumb potatonigger

Things that didn't happen.

i say "gas the jews" to my 4 yr old neice all the time.

haha this dog.
youtube.com/watch?v=0E0Mak0cvAM

Because she might become a Nazi and join the IRA

kids are more intelligent than what you may think.

You heard him guys, he doesn't want us here

pic+timestamp or didnt happen

It contains over sized monster cocks that will scare her into being a lesbian. Fuck let her look at watch she wants and teach her how to surf the internet without being groomed. My niece was about that age when she started watching youtube videos and laughing a men tying fireworks to their nobs.

Fart on her face. Show her who the boss is.

guys lets host a vote if i should fart on her face

Only if you follow through.

Holy fuck tell your sis to get help

I have no reason to doubt your intelligence. Only your wisdom and experience.

Click on /d/
Or better yet, let her read /cgl/

i will follow through

i will follow through guys

If there was a way to keep her on the SFW boards I dont see an issue. Isnt this the board where we demonize slut culture? What do you think would happen if an 8 year old is exposed to Sup Forums at such a young age. Her mental health outweighs the lulz.

Yeah, your right. It is a good idea to keep her on the SFW boards. So she can be brought up correctly.

There is a difference in the way that an "Adult" mind works, from a child's....especially an 8 year old mind. That's why your supposed to be 18 to come on this end of the site. It's NOT ment for kids. Their minds take everything at face value, without being able to discern jokes from reality. (Liberals have this problem as well) (Literally like fucking children)!

REDPILL THE CHILD OP. REDPILL HER HARD.

im gonna redpill her

Goodbye user

goodbye user

Sup Forums tier fantasy post

Tell her she's a subhuman Irish and can't be part of the ubermensch crew

let her lurk to get redpilled, just dont let her post and shit up the board until she lurked enough