Holy shit, anime is taking over Sup Forums. What do we do about it?

Holy shit, anime is taking over Sup Forums. What do we do about it?

Post more anime, of course.

Where the fuck do you think you are? This isn't plebbit, dipshit.

Purge through intensive gore exposure

IF THE MODS WEREN'T FUCKING TRAITOR FAGS

Cuck

>omg animes are getting posted on an anime imageboard
>b-but Sup Forums is a political board

Kys

>Anime
>Taking over Sup Forums
Where do you think you are, тoвapищ?

That image is subtle bait.

if you want a thread full of animeposting, this is how you do it

I know it is desu, the guy fucked up a bunch of the japanese names.

>anime taking over Sup Forums board
>implying thats a bad thing

>17 boards about Japanese things
>meanwhile there's only 3 boards about Western things (Sup Forums, /aco/, and /mlp/)
Really makes you think.

on no anime on Sup Forums there's only 1 solution to this problem

>he isn't nazi Sup Forumsutist on north korean tea enthusiasts forum
get out

>Complaining about anime on the politics offtopic subforum of an anime fan forum.

Lurk more newfag

if you don't like anime fuck off to reddit and stop using chan sites retard

forgot this

anime website

baka desu

I swear to god if you post another shitty thread like this, I will make EVERY thread I make from now on have an anime picture in the OP.

I dunno about the anime fascination. Anime watchers were the weird cringe nerds that got rightfully bullied at my school so I'm imagining you all as those dudes. Fucking neckbeard losers

say that to my face not online and see what happens

Sup Forums was "taken over" by anime straight from the get-go.

>Using Sup Forums
>Doesn't like anime

I fucking love anime and politics. It's a match made in heaven.

I can kick the ass of all you pasty anime nerds.

Why did animu peak in the early 80s?

what, you are going to cry?

You do realize you are on a Bhutanese Vietnam Japaning forum, right?

your fighting prowess pales in comparison to mine. heh, sorry kid.

But seriously tho guys, dont you think that this whole anime obsession thing is little degenerate?

Anime took over is back in 1990

Autistic katana moves in your mom's basement don't count, nerd.

No

Everyone look at this faggot

This is the most autistic site in the world, you expected no anime? Nigger all the fucks who post on pol are anime fans or fans of other autostic shit. Come on now.

>he doesn't have a waifu

Autism this!

*unsheathes dick*

>anime on Sup Forums

WOAH STOP THE PRESS!

t. reddit

Redditors are huge fucking autistic nerds too.

We need to ip-range ban anyone who has ever been to Reddit.

>flags
Glad i brought you guys together :^)

Australia and Canada are good friends. You have no friends Lithuania.

Shit the fuck up, Ivan.

I thought reddit liked animes?

What the baka did you just fucking say about me, you baka baka? I’ll have you baka I baka baka of my baka in the baka baka, and I’ve been baka in baka secret bakas on baka-baka, and I have over baka baka bakass. I am baka in baka bakafare and I’m the baka baka in the entire baka baka baka. You are baka to baka but just another baka. I will baka you baka baka baka with baka the baka of baka baka baka been seen before on this baka, baka my baka Baka. Baka baka baka can baka baka with baka baka baka baka me baka baka baka? Baka again, baka. Baka baka baka baka baka baka baka baka baka baka baka baka the baka baka baka baka is baka baka baka baka baka baka baka baka baka baka baka, maggot. Baka baka baka baka baka baka baka baka baka baka baka baka baka. Baka baka baka, baka. Baka baka baka baka, baka, baka baka baka baka baka baka baka baka baka baka, baka baka baka baka baka baka baka. Baka baka baka baka baka baka baka baka baka, baka baka baka baka baka baka baka baka baka baka Baka Baka Baka Baka baka baka baka baka baka baka baka baka baka baka baka baka baka ass baka baka baka baka baka baka, baka baka baka. Baka baka baka baka baka baka baka baka baka baka baka “baka” baka baka baka baka baka baka baka baka, baka baka baka baka baka baka baka baka. Baka baka baka, baka baka, baka baka baka baka baka baka, baka baka baka. baka baka baka baka baka baka baka baka baka baka baka baka. Baka desu senpai, kiddo.

There goes 95% of Sup Forums. The two sites have an obsession with each other due to their shared autism.

Whoops, forgot to turn off my proxy.

really? do you want (you)s that bad?

I don't watch anime, but complaining about it on Sup Forums of all places is retarded.

We should be posting more. It confuses those who shouldn't be here, much like yourself.

Is gore against the rules?

I do.

Maybe Isis TV. Execution all day all night and it still be on topic

When can we finally gas all the normalfags

Anime is for the illuminated elect, the profane masses will never understand the hidden glory of anime.

at the end of the day the only honest board is r9k. at least they embrace what you all truly are.

though they rarely venture outside, i'll see if i can spot a Sup Forums /pol sometime IRL and mock that fucking nerd haha.

Anta baka?

Kill yourself. That'll show 'em!

> t. aspergia

The World is in pain,
Our secrets to gain,
But still, let them ponder, and gaze on.
For none can define
The word or the sign
Of those who like Jap animation.

The joke is on you, I was an anime guy the whole time. Y'all got baited.

Well, I guess Sup Forums did get BTFO today.

MASAKA

When are we going to do something about aggressive Russian shitposting?

I agree. We need a no-fly zone over Syria.

Nothing

lol

when Ukranians stop being faggots about Crimea

Exactly! We can't just let Russia keep bombing those tribal savages. That is supposed to be OUR JOB!

So, never?

We'll put a no-anime zone over Russia.

Animu is good for you - Adolf Hitler

>i'll see if i can spot a Sup Forums /pol sometime IRL and mock that fucking nerd haha.
You can't because at least half of us are regular everyday working joes and we look like everyone else. The stereotype you believe is true is false on Sup Forums.