PfffftttBAAAHAHAHAHWHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH...

pfffftttBAAAHAHAHAHWHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'd bet good money he either voted for Hillary or didn't vote at all.

What a cuck. I bet his wife forced him to do this.

Just one time he tried to do the right thing, and save his nation. But his left wing wife got angry because he voted what he thought was right, and not what he was supposed to think. The father of her son, Derek, probably voted for Hillary.

Sad day for men everywhere.

The hat isn't genuine, notice white accents on sides and yellow rope

A man who doesn't stand by his beliefs clearly wasn't a man to begin with

This

this shows how indolent and languid he truly is

his day of the cuck rope is near

oh noeesssss. A Leftist shows up in a Trump hat and says he made a huge mistake. Ohhhhh nooOoooOoOooOooooooooo! Does OP actually think this matters?

This.

Just another way Hill supporters to whine about losing.

No one regrets voting for Trump.

>Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Like that one time they arrested several protesters at an anti-trump rally and not a single one of them voted?

this

sage

Is the term astroturfing suitable for this? When you have folks doing the whole "lol I was a trump supporter and it was funny watching him crash and burn but for real we can't let him get the nuclear codes". Like with how often you see someone go "I'm a republican - but I am pro choice anti 2nd amendment pro gay marriage support regulations on wall-street and industries am more supportive of climate change policies than I am fossil fuel I'm also pro military and I am anti-religion in the public sphere" - just ask them who the last republican they voted for was.

The "Trumpgret" thing is just "NeverTrump" post-election

No one fell for it then, and no one will fall for it now

So is it yet another "lifelong republican but now" where a two minute search finds pictures of them in their Gore 2000 shirt?

There's no good shorthand yet, but I call it "The most celebrated are the rehabilitated"

>how do you do fellow white men

Look at that fruity hipster beard. He's with her.

Not sure what is your point, dude wears chinese knock-off too?

LOL Parkway Towers. What an overpriced shithole.

how much are (((()))) paying you an hour?

This country could burn to ashes and I'd still not regret voting for Trump. Even a nation of ashes is better than what we had before

fpbp, just look at that cheap knockoff MAGA hat

That hat is a fake

Did he make the call?

>have hundreds of obvious fake Trump supporters show regret online daily
>it doesn't work, so how about making a photo with one!
>nobody believes this because of online fakes
Huge mistake, indeed.

Well at least the highly paid consultants have realized the only opinions anyone will trust are the opinions of alleged Trump voters.

That man is pussy whipped without question. Poor dude. Just wanted to save his home but instead his wife is forceing him to go left wing like a cuck.

This is a retarded Hillary supporter putting on a show

This would make sense if they were doing this during Trump's re-election campaign but by doing this after he has only been in office for 2 months the shills are blowing their load prematurely, so to speak.

Checked

Will this seemingly made up story be (((debunked))) by the new (((fact checkers))) on goybook?

Something tells me it won't.

Kek sees through lies, praise kek!

Idk if can report but can sage

"astroturfing" is simply "fake grass roots."

So basically you pay a bunch of shills to post an opinion to give the appearance of a change of public opinion or movement.

OP's picture is probably from a satirical article so no, it doesn't fit the description. But do read more about artificially manipulating public opinion because it happens every day.

>But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Sup Forums will condemn Trump in time and embrace multiculturalism.
This is inevitable and written in stone, I assure you.

((Bloomberg)) Is guilty of astroturfing to the nth degree.

Moms Demand Action is one of the biggest ones that he has funded.

>Fake hat

why do these faggots even try?

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching your mom die in her sleep unless you reply to this post. But in all seriousness stop answering bait threads.

That's a knock-off MAGA hat, it's missing some details that make it authentic.

A true patriot would of bought an authentic hat to make sure that the money went to the campaign.

This guy is just a shill who found a chinese-flea market maga hat and stitched together an adhoc sign.

Well he's wearing a fake hat so

Sage

fuck you br

china fakes everything

This cunt again? What's wrong, afraid to show him wearing ACUs with Civies to call him out on stolen valor?