What's the deal with this fagot

what's the deal with this fagot

he's dead right? saw "him" last week advocating a one world government. this is what celebrity scientists are for

He gets paid by his government
Why would you expect him to shit in his own nest?

He is a physicist, not a philosopher. He's good at math and that's about it.

he doesnt look like his old self one bit
he was replaced by some other dude, noone who had his disease lived beyond 30, hes now 70

sellout
nigger does commercials now

He's a meme. A 'le im a smart guy xD' meme.

>mfw America calls a retard taped to a wheelchair a scientist

Oh come now. All intellectuals know whats best.

Look at Noam Chomsky! Of course we should have total global communism! The man invented diagramming sentences!

mfw an indian calls a pajeet taped to a toilet a heretic

died years ago, just fancy taxidermy controlled by a globalist AI

kekd based poo bantz

poo bantz more like poo pantz

I hope you fuck dog is attacked by a toilet witch.

that was poo tier bantz

Are you calling my shitposting too shitty for the poos?

POO

kekd

society has collapsed when they start listening to retards

IN

I have seen streets less shittier than this and I am an Indian

Let's put a retard in a wheelchair and call him a physicists. It has to be an elitist troll.

THE

His chair got infected with spyware and is at the mercy of nth koreans, that's a double, the original occupant was a total pervert.. cough ep stien friend cough

LOO

Celebrity scientists are the modern preacher. Their word is meant to be taken as gospel

what did he mean by women are equal to men if not greater?
wtf

chomsky is an anarchist

He meant he's stuck in the damn chair and he can't ever get laid like a normal guy.

Weekend at Burnie's would be a lot easier if they had to pretend Stephen hawking was alive

apparently his speech program fills in whole sentences, he just inputs a word and the machine takes over. He can just move one muscle in his cheek.

This is a win situation for me and you

the jews used hollywood special effects to make an animatronic puppet that they use to spread jew propaganda

>saw "him" last week
>mexican intellectuals

He's a globalist, a pedo AND a spastic. No joy, Hawkz0rr.

Yeah, two anons get invited along with stephen to a secret island get away owned by a certain jeffery, but he dies and they have to jury rig some shit to make his chair rc so one of them can drive him around whilst the other types shit that's read in the robot voice.

"the earth is flat, don't trust (((science)))

Here's a box. I open it and reach inside. I pull out a jelly bean. It's red. I reach in again, and pull out another red jelly bean. I reach in a few more times, red jelly beans every time. I conclude that the box contains only red jelly beans. In addition, I conclude that there is nothing outside of the box.