Protoss - Loyal to home world. Honorable. Hostile to outsiders

Protoss - Loyal to home world. Honorable. Hostile to outsiders.

Zerg - Parasitic, nigger-like bugs.

Terran - Criminals in space.

Why aren't you protoss yet?

youtube.com/watch?v=hGFYjqOw_as

"My life for hire"
-Zeratanis

If the protoss are so great then how come emp weapons destroy them and yet they never made a proper counter to it?
Also Terrans4Life

"My wife for hire"
-Sweden

My life for Auir

Are you implying that niggers are evolutionary superior lifeform?

if they are so honorable why do they always allin?

Pretty much this. OP is so cucked, he let it slip that he seems blacks as the real ubermensch.

>protoss

Oh, you mean the Tau from WH40k?

but we are, cracka

Starcraft is blizzard's 40k
Zerg > tyranids

PROTOSS ROOFLLL THey lost there home world too some bugs like really? Terran up shit thats what its all about

No, you are Ork's.
Jew's are Eldar/Dark Eldars.
Globalists are Tau.
Russia is imperial Guard.
America is the Space Marines, more accurately Ultra Marines.

>Zerg > tyranids

AHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAH, no.

tyranids are immensely more powerful than Zerg.a single splinter scouting hive fleet could probably wipe all factions in starcraft.

Jews are chaos

Grandmaster Protoss = platinum Terran

Protoss predate Tau

Anything in warhammer is OP to even exist so its obvious zerg get btfo. Zerg to me have a better back story, general alien look, and the interesting flaw of being controllable makes zerg > tyranids

>Protoss

essentially created the zerg and made life for everyone worse

fuck the aloof space muzzies

>Playing as a non-human
Dont care how based they are its treachery

This guy gets it

DIVERSITY IS OUR STRENGTH!

So a Nigger bitch is going to be the key to saving the galaxy after she gets revenge on the big ole white man?

No, Chaos is the traitor legions.

Zerg queen saves the day at the end of the last dlc in SC2

Jews tyranids corrupts people to further their goals
Chaos corrupts people to further their goals
Seem pretty alike desu

>protoss
>Tau from WH40k
Not knowing what eldar are.

I always played as Protoss

YASS get it girl!

listen tozerg backstory is lackluster and it has only gotten worse. Zerus is a joke that simplifies and dumbs down their species. This conflicts with their alien nature.
Tyranids are from somewhere humans haven't been and are unknown, alien, until humanity made a giant psychic beacon that is the emperor. They're literally the end boss of humanity.

Eldars are sleek, fast and cunning.

The best way to stop their trickery is by nuking the little bitches from orbit.

Oh, yeah, Protoss aint sleek nor fast, so into the trash and so on

xel naga aren't zerg, friend

[x] blue xenos
[x] in dire need of exterminatus
Can't see any difference desu

>this thread

Cos they're not terrans

Protoss use melee weapons, have evil versions of themselves, use teleport tech and lost their homeworld. They're definitely eldar.

The dominion is the empire and the closest to Tau is Raynor's Raiders because they're nice and tolerate aliens.

>What's a high templar
>What's a dark templar
>What's a zealot
>What's a purifier beam
>What's a species with no mouth because they're telekinetic and are one with the khala

no speed, no cunning. Nevermind they're both also the oldest races among their counterparts.

Dark templar are protoss nigger and they are everything but evil

orks are niggers because they're dumb and violent

No, Tal'darim are the evil ones

NIGGA! I BE USING CANNON RUSH BEFORE IT WAS COOL!
Also the best terran unit is controlled by a slav.
Think about it.

Ok, ok, i see your point, BUT

Eldar have edgy versions of themselfs, because all eldars are evil and manipulative by nature.

The zerg i remember is the unstoppable alien hoards of the overmind. Their og backstory free from SC2 is nice and original enough.
Also comparing power levels with 40k is pointless as 40k is OP

I fucking hate starcraft 2 but you're right

The whole story is a metaphor for the history of race wars.
>Protoss
Asians
>Zerg
Blacks
>Terran
Whites
>Xel'Naga
Jews

Prove me wrong.

I like you

But the eldar aren't bad by nature, the eldar are the only ones left of the original empire that weren't bad by nature. Literally everyone else had their soul eaten by slaanesh or are now dark eldar.

based protoss

Why are you playing real life as a sub human then, mick?

More like
>Zerg
North Korean
>Protoss
South korean
>Terran
Drafted US soliders
>Xel'naga
Backstory ayy lamo's

So?
Humans breathe air to survive, and so do dogs, but the only thing they have in common is your mom.
Your argument is dumb.

>Protoss predate Tau

You are an idiot.

>>Protoss
>essentially created the zerg

Dude, have you even PLAYED starcraft?

>The Eldar aren't bad by nature

We are speaking about the same fucktoys that would rather destroy a whole sector of human life and planets than have them find a single DEAD craftworld that has a LIMITED amount of fucking crystal stones THAT THEY COULD JUST, I DUNNO, MOVE THE FUCK AWAY?

Nope, they are evil.

They do in 2, That's why sci vessels are obsolete and no longer exist.

Purifier protoss=necron
Dominion=empire
protoss+nathrezim=eldar
tal'darim=dark eldar
zerg=tyrannid
xel'naga=chaos

Dude, would you nuke africa to save Finland?
I would and I ain't even a Finn

There are some interesting stories about nids from perspective of other factions in fluff. I think they're mysterious and dangerous enough to fit in well within the universe. It's a matter of opinion which you like more desu

Your calling my comparison of jewish people to a fictional religious intergalatic terror cult silly.
My point is based off the stigma of what Sup Forums considers corruption, ie (THEM), to how warhammer treats chaos

>>Zerg
>North Korean
It's a country of 25m holding back countries of 50m, 120m, and 300m all at once.

No, more like would you nuke earth to save the moon, witch has no life.

If you form an archon with a dark templar and a high templar.. is that race mixing?

Cause I am a human and not a race traitor. Also, protoss the easiest race for brain dead.

Stop being redpilled

Zerg > Nerazim Protoss > Koprulu sector Terrans> UED Terrans > Khalai Protoss

As much as I hate the Zerg, those fuckers are the top of the food chain.

>toss
Cheesy faggotry or turtle to imba lategame
>zerg
Roach ravager a-move
>terran
Have to play like a korean or you autolose

My life for Ire

They are Irish

I love the zerg and warhammer. I know starcraft is a knock off of 40k.
But the overmind us my husband/wife and i love how zerg do single-minded all consuming aliens
North zerg rushed the south

WE

Please use broodwars for any gameplay complaints or comparison since its better

How come Zerg constantly get BTFO without mummy kerrigan then?
Abathur is pretty based though

Because the overmind was ded?
Have in mind the Zerg werek doing quite alright without her and even when she joinedthe swarm they managed to invade Aiur without her help.

We need to revive the overmind. When the overmind was there to tell us what to do things were better.

When I was young I always thought protoss were asians and Terran were Americans.. I guess zergs are nigs

I was full protos all the way from the very beginning.
Cannon rush best cheese desu, only noobs and gooks say else.

Protoss let in a bunch of Zerg, claiming they just wanted a better place to live while reaching critical degeneracy. When the Zerg turned on them, the protoss fled, wondering 'How could this happen?!" and now they are a shell of their former selves.

The Terran have not yet hit peak degeneracy(yet)

If Terrans are so great, why do they have to compensate for their size with bulky power armor?

>t. Protoss

Fucking terrans are based AF yet blizzard keeps shitting on them for drama. I mean the UED was a scout fleet and it fucked up the protoss, took near total control over the zerg, and over threw the dominion all on one campaign. Yet now in SC2, terrans cant do shit for shit.

Zerg are obvious fucking chinese. It fits so well:
>Billions of them
>No mercy
>Sacrifice millions of themselves
>Zerg rush
>No imagination and creativity but copy and steal everything they see - zerg adaptation
>Ruled by overmind - party

Starcraft power armor is more mobile prison suit since they're all criminals

>SC2
>Activision
>canon
wew

Also their worker is a nigger

Protoss are Eldar.

tau were launched with the shitty fps fire warrior early 00's
so after sc1

Not just a nigger but a space mut

WE WUZ BUGZ

MAN WE KILLED DE ZELNIGGAS, DEZ WUZ DU GODZ IN SHEEEEET

Earth's power level is unknown but probably beyond everything we've seen in SC2 besides Xel'naga and hybrids.

>1)Why am I laughing so hard?
>2)Why is this post on Sup Forums?

as long as you retards have a nice strong hold on your land, the zerg won't be able to build there

it's your fault for being weak

Its hinted that earth is op because of more advanced tech, like medics and those missle ships the UED used and the UED's general OP-ness in broodwars
What do you expect from a starcraft thread on pol?

>Its hinted that earth is op because of more advanced tech, like medics and those missle ships the UED used and the UED's general OP-ness in broodwars

Yea, entire terran invasion force that counquered korpulu sector, btfo toss and engineered a mind controll device to take over the new overmind in a weekend were like a single fleet sent from earf to check wtf is happening there.

Ther region where sc takes place is basically swamps of alabama in space, I mean look at the locals, terrans there look and sound like rednecks for a reason.

>holding back
AYY LMAO

Earth was supposed to be a new faction in broodwars but it was too hard to balance so it was tossed. Earth needs a comeback in SC3

Gameplay that isn't "hope your opponent isn't a Protoss who'll do a cannon rush" is what needs to come back in 3

I want HD broodwars or broodwars remade in SC2

This shit belongs here: