PEAK AUTISM????

have we reached it?

>In an upcoming scene, Julia is about to play a game with Oscar, Abby and Grover.

>The muppet chums have been challenged to spot objects shaped like squares or circles or triangles.
>"You're lucky," Abby says to Grover. "You have Julia on your team, and she is really good at finding shapes!"

>For more than a year, Julia has existed in print and digital illustrations as the centrepiece of a multifaceted initiative by Sesame Workshop called Sesame Street and Autism: See Amazing in All Children.
>She has been the subject of a storybook released along with videos, e-books, an app and website.
>The goal is to promote a better understanding of what the Autism Speaks advocacy group describes as "a range of conditions characterised by challenges with social skills, repetitive behaviours, speech and nonverbal communication, as well as by unique strengths and differences".
>Now Julia has been brought to life as a muppet.

>"You hav e Julia on your team, and she is really good at finding connections between Jews and globalist machinations that try to destroy western civilization"

>[REEEEEEEEEEE]

So why is this a bad thing? I mean, I doubt they'll have her do an autistic splerg out moment on Sesame Street but it's nice to try and show children that lost the biological lottery/had a doctor go full blown retard that they have a use too and can be great at something.

She also gives you +5 to using stars in order to locate Shia Flags.

>girl
>autist
kek

>obvious correlation between autism increase and more widespread use of vaccinations
>"they're not related at all!!"

You realize the "Autists are all really smart and have super human intellect!" is a giant fucking meme right? Something like 5% of autismos have some kind of "ability" and even then it's like 1/10 of those autists who actually have a useful one. Being able to list off every type of geode based of pictures alone might be a cool party trick but it's worthless as shit.

i actually went to a school for people with autism and other learning "disabilities" also i do not have autism.

AMA

AMA

I feel bad for kids today having to grow up with this progressive watered down version of sesame street.

what kind of autism do you have?

OCD?
Are you sure you clicked all the street signs in the capture?

Why would any adult expose their healthy child to this nonsense?
>HIV positive child
>Promotes the multicult
>Promotes the mentally ill

If you are hoping your children will learn from a TV show you are a shit parent.

Back in my day there was a muppet with AIDS.

ez

>reading this as 'muppet' in the british insult sense

went to sesame street. big bird held me down while snuffleupagus raped my ass. gordy kept yelling "stuffituphisass". how come all of a sudden everyone could see him, I"ll never know.

only causation matters.

I had adhd at the time

Does she randomly start beating the other children before running into a corner and hitting herself in the head until she passes out?

So? What does that have to do with the post you replied to?