Daily reminder that no matter what you do, you will become minority in the United States...

Daily reminder that no matter what you do, you will become minority in the United States, and power will finally be given back to the people.

Im black or a nigger, living in USA
What now?

Vasectomy

I only care about the next 30-40 years, after I die, I don't give a fuck what happens. Blacks can burn it all to the ground. Actually, I really only need like 20 years.

build wall.
deport mexicans.
stop immigration

problem solved

You will gain 1 percent

>back to the people.
More like Black to the people

TWO FUCKING THREADS OP YOU FUCKING FAGGOT

REPORTED

you mad, ctr? the people have a right to know what's happening to their country

The problem are spics

They're breeding like rabbits

replace the spics with Asians, and I would be fine with this

>power will finally be given back to the people

Correction: spics and niggers aren't people.

They'll also wipe each other out in a race war the first chance they get. In fact they're working hard on that already. Black lives do not matter to Mexicans at all.

I'm going to be honest with you.

I may have problems with black culture on a broad basis, but at the end of the fucking day you guys are fucking Americans, and therefore you're my countryman. I want you to be as prosperous and secure as any white person.

The problem is the goddamn TIDES of foreigners washing across our streets. People that don't have American values uprooting our very culture from the bottom.

>no category for mixed race
Black people will not exist here by 2150 and our racial make up will be similar to Portugal.

>niggers
>people
pick one yard ape.

This desu,

Black's grown is only marginal in comparison to the Brown's.

are black/white mixed people categorized as black under that census?

This!
Sup Forums thinks its whites vs the world but honestly the brown people all hate each other just as much if not more than whites

It seems most black / white mix double down on the nigger culture in an attempt to find identity since they would never be accepted as white. So yeah they'd probably identify as African-American instead of mixed race. Kind of a shame to be honest.

>the people
To which people are you referring?
The southern invaders that would turn it into a third world country, or the home grown low IQ black who only know violence and decadence?

This. Their blood needs to be diluted or mixed out

And then the country will become Detroit-tier shithole.
meh.