The Enduring Myth of Black Criminality

blacks arn't more likely to be criminals. the system is designed to exploit the black communities. building of prisons is big money and bullshit

youtu.be/cQo-yYhExw0

the video will make you look at the world differently

1 in 3 blacks will spend time in jail thats crazy

Other urls found in this thread:

alternet.org/drugs/stereotype-shattered-new-study-finds-white-youth-are-more-likely-blacks-abuse-hard-drugs
youtube.com/watch?v=3fkZUrT7t4o
thestar.com/news/gta/raceandcrime/black-arrest-rates-highest.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monoamine_oxidase_A
washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2014/09/30/white-people-are-more-likely-to-deal-drugs-but-black-people-are-more-likely-to-get-arrested-for-it/?utm_term=.11b660e56c8b
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yeah, it's whitey's fault.

my gender is not a crime

males are vastly over-represented in crime statistics

it's women's fault

Look up how many whites are raping blacks in the US, its like forty thousand percent less than black on white rape.

Who wants to rape a nigress?

13%/60% tho

>implying youd have to

black communities are targeted more

"Our findings add to the growing debate on how the war on drugs has affected African Americans," said Teplin. "We found that African Americans are less likely than other racial/ethnic groups to abuse hard drugs. Yet African Americans are disproportionately incarcerated for drug crimes."
alternet.org/drugs/stereotype-shattered-new-study-finds-white-youth-are-more-likely-blacks-abuse-hard-drugs

just keep ignoring reality and stay in your little nazi frog bubble.

while im gonna keep learning REAL FACTS not those fucking ALTERNATIVE FACTS

>1 in 3 blacks will spend time in jail thats crazy
You're right, that is crazy. It's a shame that wild niggers can't go six minutes without committing a felony.

Blacks in America ARE more likely to commit crime because of poverty

>12% Blacks VS 60% Whites
>Blacks commit almost as much assault and murder as whites
>that's like a 500% increase when you take it as 1/100
This is all I need to know

Now contemplate the Jews.

>less than 2%
>responsible for 99% of the non-nigger-tier crime

That's why they got kicked out of every country since the dawn of time.

the fucking moulinyans SHOULD be in jail. Or at least sent back to afroca.

Preaching to the choir op maybe try enlightening stormfront.

>Y'KNOW Y'KNOW Y'KNOW
Or maybe people are commiting crimes because they're mentally ill, and not they're in jail because they're mentally ill?

Is the nigger really comparing escaping slaves to ghetto nigger hoodlums who kill people for wearing shirts of wrong color?

Worst part is we finally caved and let them have Palestine to call their own, and they still won't just leave us alone.

It makes me mental.

yeah should be 3/3

>posts drivel and buzzwords
>condescends

okay. I'm totally willing to believe a study from such a biased individual who in the content of said study didn't create basic controls.

I bet you believe in the wage gap and that obama actually reduced unemployment.

>inb4 pic related

Every once and a while a leaf comes on and makes good points. This is one of those times.

Good job leaf.

then explain why they have the same rates of criminality in black majority countries

Then why do the poorest whites commit crimes at a rate less than that of the wealthiest blacks?

Because their culture is devoid of quality, logic, and class. They're more likely to grill their teeth than save money or feed their kids.

100% consumptuon driven because thats what p ditty tells them to do. Give a ghetto rat $1,000 and it'll spend it on luxury items in 24 hours.

This is the same culture that canibalized itself and sold their neighbors into slavery.

Thats not true, dummy.

>blacks arn't more likely to be criminals
Yes they are.

>the system is designed to exploit the black communities
Oh yes, the system just LOVES spending vast treasures housing and guarding the worst criminal elements of the black community. Nothing says "exploitation", like a massive bill every year.

>building of prisons is big money and bullshit
Stop committing crimes.

No it's not, I find it very easy to believe that 1 in 3 blacks is arrested at some point in their lives. I'm surprised it's also not 1 in 3 whites.

It's very easy to get arrested.

I will hide you in a book on the day of the rake.

For murder it's sure true.

If the Black population was 72 percent and the white 13 percent (switched) blacks would commit 97% of murders. That means 3% is all white, asian , hispanic (included in the white catagory) indian and pacific islanders combinded.

Just look at the FBI stats and do the math.

dem my peepols dough.

>tfw you just reminded me I found a really neat colored maple leaf when I was maybe 7 or so and put it in a book
I wonder if that book is still around somewhere...

Have you followed any of the South African threads lately OP? They have a majority and hold power there, they are the police and military and judges but they have one of the worst crime rates in the country with one of the smallest white populations. They have anti white laws there an affirmative action etc. Explain this without some american mouth breather speaking for you.

Worst crime rates in the world i mean not country. like 3rd highest murder rate and the highest rate of rape.

Did you check your purse?
I'm kidding m8, I love you and your leaf-books

count the blacks at construction sites and you will see the problem. i've worked several labor jobs to get to were I am today, i see a laughably small amount of any racial minority here. maybe its not that they cant find a job, but think that a salary job will come to them and that labor is below them

abusing hard drugs is different than dealing hard drugs OP. You also have to factor in that blacks commit WAY more violent crime than whites. Jared Taylor BTFO'd this narrative years ago.

youtube.com/watch?v=3fkZUrT7t4o

This graph has been debunked as a meme.

Park your car unlocked in a black neighborhood even a middle class one
see what happens

I'm waiting you fucking faggot. Prove me wrong.

No you are a meme. Do you have any facts? Or just feelings?

Das rite!

see

Link? Or is your post just nigger loving bullshit?

I'm sure they were all very poor though.

Yeah, look at all these racist laws whitey made to keep PoC down.

Proofs?

1989 was the last year that Toronto kept race related crime statistics

>While comprising only 6% of the population at that time, black people accounted for 82% of robberies and muggings, 55% of purse snatchings and 51% of drug offenses the previous year,

thestar.com/news/gta/raceandcrime/black-arrest-rates-highest.html

Don't hold your breath. Enjoy this GIF while you wait.

It hasn't

let me break down the video. here's what i got out of it

>most people in jail/prison suffer from mental health problem
yeah. that's why we removed them from the community

>most people in jail or prison have a drug dependency
also probably why they're in jail and not roaming around shooting heroin

>these are public issues
no. they're really not. i work hard for my dollar and i'm not gunna allow you to tax my labor to help jamal and his crack addiction

>black people have higher unemployment rate than white people
lol. ok. and? am i supposed to feel bad for them or feel bad about being white and investing into my job

>look where prisons are located. they're located far away from anything nice
lol ok this vid is just getting stupid. yeah. no one wants to be around a prison. we're not gunna just set up a prison next to some nice community

oh boy i like the next one

>slavery was a thing!
yeah it was! and it was also probably the best thing to happen to black people. would you rather be a slave on a nice plantation in the modern world or get butt raped by a rhino or lion or ebola

>there are more black people in jail than other races
thank god. honestly at this point im getting tired of this video. don't commit crimes, stay out of jail. ez stuff mate

i feel the same way about black people are i did originally

downvote this shit

Thug culture needs to die. That is what they should be protesting. Protest thug culture. Get rid of it and I guarantee you within a generation or two those statistics will be tremendously lower.

now we wait

What you're not realizing is that black communities are 'targeted' more because their community is plagued with rampant MURDER, gang violence, robbery, burglary, assault, and yes, drugs.

You think every single community should be policed equally vigorously just to be 'fair'?

In most white communities, all you have is people doing coke and abusing prescription drugs. At most heroin's involved.

In black communities, you have people abusing crack, heroin, and meth. You also see people gunning each other down in the street, robbing one another, stealing from houses, armed robberies on businesses, etc. SERIOUS CRIMES. If I'm a police chief and in one area I have a few people doing drugs and in another area I have people murdering each other, where am I allocating my resources?

That's what results in more blacks being arrested for drugs. Has absolutely nothing to do with them being black and absolutely everything to do with their communities being destroyed by rampant violence and criminal activity.

>town of 1,000 people vs region of 11,000

Because the CIA didn't insert cocaine into white communities.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monoamine_oxidase_A

>5.5% of Black men, 0.1% of Caucasian men, and 0.00067% of Asian men carried the 2R allele.
>An association between the 2R allele of the VNTR region of the gene and an increase in the likelihood of committing serious crime or violence has been found.

das racis

>nobody likes excuses
>makes endless excuses

Wow white people are so powerful. All they have to do is think about something to make it a reality.

Look I'm thinking racist things. Look now society is pppressing the blacks. All because of me, baby. Damn I'm powerful.

>dramatically higher crime rates in literally every category of violent crime
>b-b-b-but niggerjuana! It's white people's fault we rape!

The only blacks worth saving are the ones who also want to kill all the niggers.

AY YO
*smacks fat nigger lips*
DAS RACIS
CHU WHITEBOIS MAKIN UP SCIENCE N SHEIT TO OPRESS US

>get call of suspected trespassing
>show up at house and see black guy inside a mexican family's house
>they tell him to leave
>he won't leave
>can't arrest him because he's black and that would make me racist

>iz duh wite man falt bruh i sweer

t. Tyrone

as usual Sup Forums intense Sup Forums peaceful

Sod off, SJW. Can't you bother some kind of church charity with your crap?

Bakayaro

>I will hide you in a book on the day of the rake.
jolly good m8, we'll provide hemp for your ropes

>white peoples do drugs privately with no outside involvement
>black people do drugs, sell drugs, murder people for drugs, and form gangs to control drug selling territory
>"omg blacks are just like you and me stop oppressing them!"

>because of poverty
Unemployment and inequality are good predictors of violent crime, but race is even more important.

Just like how white America has a gun crime rate comparable to a European country, black America has a violent crime rate comparable to an African country.

wrong
whites are mor likely to deal drugs
washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2014/09/30/white-people-are-more-likely-to-deal-drugs-but-black-people-are-more-likely-to-get-arrested-for-it/?utm_term=.11b660e56c8b

keep lyin to yourself and make excuses for your racist.
I LOVE REAL FACTS