SWOLE LEFT REPORT IN HERE NOW!!!!

Hey fuck sticks. You alt right nazis better never let your racist tendencies leak through when I'm in the same presence as you. It wouldn't go down good. Trust me. You would be in a world of hurt. I have NO patience for that shit.

go away or i'll get my rake

Left
Has a Symbol of the White male patriarchy tattooed on his chest
Stop larping

Look at that baby dick.

Lay off the roids, pal.

>steroids make your penis smaller

Why do people still believe this, where does a meme like this even come from? It makes your ballsack shrink slightly, and you should regain full size even after years of abusing it.

>be roidhead
>no fighting skills
>gas out in one minute
>gets skull bashed in
Really makes you think

Also
>roidhead
>interest in politics
>knowledge about politics
Topkek

sweet playboy bunny tattoo

Regardless, tiny cock

Oh, muscles now are bullet-proof? Thanks for telling me. We kill druggies here fucko.

>haha I'll totally go to prison for assault and battery because I don't like what you say
>I'm all about tolerance and multiculturalism

Back to the dialysis now, the kidneys don't fair well from anabolics.

>small penis
>receding hairline, baldness soon
>looks like 5.10-5.11=king of manlets
conclusion= inferior shit genes cuck faggot

Let the incubation of the "get ((/fit/))" jew memes begin.. we'll see you on the other side of distraction folks, tonight !

make sure your abs are friggin ripped; you got some good guns, you wanna look good for when you get stabbed wid' a knife.

another faggot who think looks count in a fight....

I 100% believe that is you in the pic user.

just because you have muscles doesn't mean you're automatically good at fighting. a fat guy who has been wrestling his whole life will rape you

Foooound it
That was easy.

The most physically dangerous man I ever met looked like a middle aged, average build, scottish pisshead. Keep up your feminine training regime dude.

>I'll hurt you
> can't even show face
pussy

>fat guy
>wrestling his whole life
No you're just being silly, fat people can't fight at all.

This is a bait thread. Still a good chance for my to brag about the 23 inch circumference of my arms. I fear nothing except cutting. Bear mode for life.

There are some face shots on this thread. He has a shit ton of acne from the steroids.

Thats not you.
Also
>I'm on the left side of the political specrum and I'll act like a fascist and beat you up because I dislike your opinion, instead of acting like a civilized person that discusses their differences
This is why Trump won, thanks for proving us right about the left being full with sociopathic destructive savages
Saged

No but it means in most cases facing another unexperienced fighter with lesser physical strength, the big guy is gonna rekt the other. And truth be told, not that many people out there are actually trained fighters, and in this site I would change that to not that many to maybe 0.1%.

Someone here took John Wick too seriously. Fucking faggots.

Ok big strong alpha male, let me suck your big manly cock to calm you down and so you don't hurt me...

All that effort to conceal the beta cowering inside...

>reverse image search
>posted on /fit/ yesterday
Nice try LARP faggot.
But lets assume it is you in the picture, have you ever even been in a fight or done any contact sport? Roids aren't going to save you. Trust me I've seen enough bigger guys get wrecked by someone that can actually fight in bars and after football games.

>He has a shit ton of acne from the steroids.
I've had non stop backne since I was a teen. It is natural for some people. I'm not saying the guy in the pic doesn't use roids.

The problem with swole left is getting swole makes you red pilled

Being huge makes it look relatively smaller

Why is your trousers so small? Roidpenis?
You die on an heartattack, soon - so be quick. But the Playboy bunny is cute, gummybear!

mass does not = superior fight capability

Bruce Lee wasn't some hulking brute was heyou vain faggit

Sorry about your pecker there mate

bruce lee was an actor not a fighter

I READ THIS IN CARL'S VOICE
nice work

I want some snek nap undies

The only "swole" lefty I'm aware of is Henry Rollins, and I'm sure that's just because he's a punk rawk musician who tells his legions of 14 year old fans exactly what they want to hear.

he was a martial artist and street fighter before he was an actor

lol their ideas are complete shit so they have to beat people up now that autistic screeching doesn't work anymore