G E R M A N

I've recently discovered the beauty of the german language. German bros, give me resources for learninggg.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c8UDOmUcxCk
youtube.com/watch?v=2nliGOuJL5A
youtube.com/watch?v=zIBJ9Kdcy9w
youtube.com/watch?v=xSWJBClrmgo
allemand-online.de/
youtube.com/watch?v=5AzJPi_J-uI
youtube.com/watch?v=apV2Ifp7woA
vocaroo.com/i/s00xLmbdMN91
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

schaukeln verboten

>schaukeln verboten
rocking prohibited?

are you sure it's german and not turkish?

The only language nastier is Arabic. Oh, that's German too. My bad.

>HEUEHUHEHUEHUHEUHUEHUHUEHUHEUHUEHUHUEHUHEUHEUHUEHUE

kys

I really like German, but I'm so shit at it.

der Datenverarbeitungsmaschine

Something like that. I remember reading it while on a ski lift.

Dude that's so not true.

youtube.com/watch?v=c8UDOmUcxCk

Ein Volk
Ein Reich
Ein Führer

Nun, Volk, steh auf und Sturm brich los!

Why would you learn Arabic?

read goethe, if you want to enjoy a real deep understanding of the possibilities to build beautiful german sentences. Hes an artist with language, enjoy-

>poo in loo saying anything
get a proxy already

Daseinsberechtigung

I not a cuck. Unlike you I have balls.

Donaudampfschiffahrtsgesellschaft

Grundstücksverkehrsgenehmigungszuständigkeitsübertragungsverordnung

Rindfleischetikettierungsüberwachungsaufgabenübertragungsgesetz

Dude no one wants to learn your boppity boop language, sorry. Fuck off to your outhouse.

Deutsch kann, wenn sie von intelligenten Menschen verwendet wird, eine sehr schöne Sprache sein. Die Entartung unserer schönen Sprache und des Deutschtums allgemein ist auf die Schrumpfung des deutschen Volkes und seine Ersetzung durch minderwertige Genetik zurückzuführen.

youtube.com/watch?v=2nliGOuJL5A

hear it,
love it

srsly we can't let hitler get the nuke codes

digger halz maul, laan
isch ficke disch du schwuchtel kartoffel
was loos bruda, mrk

Literally did nothing wrong.

Was ist das 1 life?
Läuft, bruder.

checked

praise kek

Kek

>tattoos

> Duolingo
> Audio books
> Regular books
> Grammar websites
> Having conversations of German forums
> Speaking resources
This is not hard.

junge wat wilst du schwuchtel ich bin nicht dein spielzeug alta fick dich du reden nicht mit mir so hab respekt du kleina fika oder ich fike dich mit meinen bruda du wixxa hure scheiss bastart ficker schütz dein nacken vor kanaken du lappen

sehr degenerate.

Obviously, Lingvist is good as well. I was just fishing for recommendations for things people particularly enjoyed.

Äußerst verwerflich!

PAPIIIIIER HIIIIER!

Duolingo has a German module. It's free and about as good as Rosetta Stone.

Watching German movies with subtitles is also good too. Go Trabi Go is somewhat entertaining. German humor, weeell...

Try Max Raabe and the Palastorchester

Even tho hes some shitskin one of the best german singing singer : Xavier Naidoo
youtube.com/watch?v=zIBJ9Kdcy9w

Or Herbert Grönemeyer
youtube.com/watch?v=xSWJBClrmgo
Wrote that song for the love of his life, his wife who passed away after a horrible sickness.

>wenn sie von intelligenten Menschen verwendet wird
Also von anderen als von dir? Dein Deutsch hört sich an als hättest du einen Stock im Arsch hättest, bild dir bloss nichts drauf ein, Drecksnazischwuchtel.

German Movies are terrible in general only 40+ year olds watch them here, literally everything else comes from your country that we watch

You frogs should stick to Latin, Germanic barbarians were never a member in European civilisation.

Make German Movies Great Again.

Seriously though, I'm so sick of german WW2 movies about how much germany sucks. Fuck that noise.

Die Welle
Das Experiment
Lammbock
Kids
Das Boot
Das Leben der Anderen
Lola rennt
Der Untergang
Das weiße Band

I dont know whats wrong with you but theres plenty of actually good german movies.

The objective is not to be hip and edgy, the objective is to improve language skills, lol.

Dein Deutsch klingt aber auch kaum gezwungen und aufgesetzt du kleiner Rollenspieler, du.

Ceterum censeo Australiam esse delendam!

My Uni has us buying Menschen and it's good. I just wish I was a better student since I still can't understand much.

I took it in high school but the real way I learned it was through memorizing the libretti of German operas, especially Wagner. Wagner's language is especially great and poetic

all shit. esp. die welle is awful

watch: angst (1983)
im schatten
voll normaal

Es tut mir sehr weh, wenn eine so exakte und wohl-definierte Sprache so misshandelt wird. Ich kann nur dafür sorgen, dass ich sowas in meiner Familie nicht zulasse, so wie es mein Vater und mein Großvater vor mir gemacht haben.

I am IN voll normaal.
My father was one of the camerman. I was a little statist in one scene.

RAMMSDORFER KÖLSCH!

Ich hoffe du bist auch Kölner, hab noch keinen Nichtkölner getroffen der den Film kannte oder mochte.

Well then go ahead maybe you will like them, each to their own. Good luck with learning also!

Maybe I need to watch some of those, but I talking more about the new german movies not old ones

kys self

libet videre aliquis scribant latine.

Best german grammar ressource:
allemand-online.de/

Get the Assimil-books for a good start, together with the accompanying audio files.

German is more difficult than other languages due to it's cases and irregularities, but if you find content that really really interests you, you'll make it.

E.g., you can find plenty of songs translated from German into French at lyricstranslate.com

ask yourself
Wann dröhnt er, der Vernichtungsschlag, mit dem die Welt zusammenkracht?

ICH TU DIR GLEICH WE! du kleina ficka fon neben an ich ficke deine ganse famile und dan gebe ich dir so einen klatscha das du nich mal mehr fressen kansst du doitsches drex schwein.

swinging forbidden

Siebenhundertsiebenundsiebzigtausendsiebenhundertsiebenundsiebzig donaudampfschiffahrtselektrizitätenhauptbetriebswerkbauunterbeamtengesellschaft

The Yankee already translated it correct, you dont need to post a half arsed one.

Excellent list! I'd add Stalingrad and Nordwand.

> deutschland, deutschland uber alles, uber alles in der welt

Is there anything nicer than this to start a national anthem?

Gott erhalte Franz den Kaiser?

used to be ;/

Land der Berge, Land am Strome

Heidi Heidi deine Berge sind die schönsten...!

t. german in denial

Why learn a dead language?

I know, a tragedy I say.

You could help bring back Gaulish, France.
youtube.com/watch?v=5AzJPi_J-uI

>those lyrics
youtube.com/watch?v=apV2Ifp7woA

remember the sechs millionen!!

voll schwul

Won't happen. The Germans will wake up, they might be last, but they'll wake up. And when they do...

>take normal words
>scrunch them together to make single huge fucking words
For what purpose? Compounding that much is retarded and non-shit languages left that behind with scriptura continua.

no, no, I was wondering if it referred to rocking the boat or rock and roll.

I lived in Germany as a US solider and studied it in high school/college. Pretty useless language desu, most educated Germans speak English well enough.

It's now 5.5 million

Yet *another* downgrade. My grandfather remembers when it was 17 million.

If you like Germany, you'll love the Quran

german language is literally the most disgusting language but french isn't much better

UND DAS HEISST

The name is an example of the virtually unlimited compounding of nouns that is possible in many Germanic languages. German orthography uses “closed” compounds, concatenating nouns to form one long word. This is unlike most English compounds, which are separated using spaces or hyphens. My native language(Welsh) works like Germanic. So, it is easy for me to understand the concept.

QQ. Why u hurt my feels like that slavbro?

It's already hard enough to live as a minority in our own cties.

>says the pole
kurwa kurwácínsì, I..

It's good, at least better than French

I really enjoy to hear it too. Its easy to learn because its so close to english and swedish.

EEEERIKA

Arschgefickte Schwuchtel vong Satzbau her.

The Nazis were very good with using language, or better, overtaking good phrases.
>Meine Ehre heißt Treue
>Gott mit uns
>Ein Volk, ein Reich, ein Führer
>Führer befiehlt wir folgen
>Arbeit macht frei
>Jedem das Seine
>Reichskristallnacht
>Atlantikwall

Dylid ieithoedd Celtaidd ei ailgyflwyno i'r tir mawr, dim ond yn edrych faint sydd wedi cael ei golli o ganlyniad i Almaenwyr ffycin a Medi's.

I would even live in Binland at one point. But I don't think I can manage to learn your language.
Though I know "Perkele".

vocaroo.com/i/s00xLmbdMN91

I LOL'd ! (Laughed out loud)

Too bad that no celtic language survived in the alpine area.

kurwa pizda kurwa

kurwa

It's a good book but it's not tailored to English speakers. It's just in German so that anyone can use that one copy with the right teacher, however I feel like it impedes learning quite a bit

Btw is Arabic a good language to learn? Will ability of speaking exotic language help me find a better job?
inb4 in germany or sweden

*Basic* German feels good man, it's pretty logical especially if you already know a related language. But the advanced grammar is a clusterfuck, apparently even a lot of native Germans don't fully understand it.

Hallo Freunde

pussy whore glue, bike pedal

Checked, Hitler. Lepontic was the major Alpine Celtic language.

If you are fluent in English and Arabic the U.S, military would love to talk to you....