GOOD MORNING

GOOD MORNING

HOW THINGS HAVE CHANGED

YOU ALL USED TO LAUGH AT ME!

DAMP RAG

ISN'T IT FUNNY

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha **inhale** HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

FUNNY INNIT?

I'll miss this lad when Brits leave the EU parliament, it'll turn into a massive lefty circlejerk.

>jo cox was killed for nothing

Now that you mention it, who's going to keep these animals tame once based Nigel leaves?

BE REASONABLE MR JUNCKER

> jo cox died trying to save a 40 year old union that was working to destroy her families way of life and wont even exist in a decade or so

Makes me ponder.

FUNNY ISN'T IT?

Will miss the antics but with Juncker saying he will make an example of the UK as a warning to anybody else who tries to leave, well I'm glad were out. Hopefully he disappears back into a hole and we get a good EU leader for once who is friendly and not a grade A moron

WHO IS LAFFING NOW

BASED
A
S
E
D

it's afternoon alredy felow bong

ACTUAL Europeans and leftists will have killed themselves over this.

This makes perfect sense when you think about it. She was a globalist shill in a district that desperately wanted out of the broken system that was destroying them. It makes sense that in that situation some guy would come out and kill the traitor "leader" of the community.

It would be weirder if she was killed in a pro-EU district.

Good night, guys 23:43 now ( *・ω・)ノ

F̭̺͉͎̖͍U̴̼̩̫̹͈͎͈N̲N͙͕̖̤̘Y̠̭͈͇ ̸̦IS̩̗N̼̜'̹͇͚͓͓̟͈T̙̞́ ̷͉͉Ḭ̛̩͓̤̻T̙̺̫͍̟͟ ̮̮̯̯̭͠

Udo Voigt, who effectively leads the modern German Nazi party. He won't get voted out before the EU falls

Same with the boys in Golden Dawn

Night Japanese man