What's wrong with coal burning?

What's wrong with coal burning?

Other urls found in this thread:

pubs.acs.org/doi/full/10.1021/acs.estlett.6b00467#showFigures
phys.org/news/2017-02-smog-coal-addicted-poland.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why would you want to create a baby that rejects his own race, looks nothing like you, and will be dumber and less likely to succeed than you?

>What's wrong with coal burning?
Because It causes pollution you dimwit

It makes more ugly smelly niggers

>we are all the same race

w e w

It triggers blood worshipping fedoras.

Wasting your womb on creating a nigger.

Thousands of years evolution thrown down the toilet.

>looks nothing like you
Dude, mixed kids look like their parents, just with darker skin tones.

It creates single moms and cucks.

i though coalburners were stuck up rich white bitches that are an overall pain in the ass and spoiled?
Never knew it also meant carrying niglets.

lol no

you destroy your life

totally look-alike

are you taking the piss?

It's bad for the environment

Is that white one even Seals kid?

Do we have to talk about niggers fucking white women every fucking day on this board?

What is wrong with you motherfuckers?

>Third generation will look like kikes, but dumber and unable to perform shekel magics.

Well done, he could´ve drowned them in a river right on the spot.

A pH-Gradient Flow Cell for Converting Waste CO2 into Electricity:
pubs.acs.org/doi/full/10.1021/acs.estlett.6b00467#showFigures
eh?

no

are you having a giraffe, mate?

>Be me, live with wife in beautiful white suburb.

>We are white. Wife is from interacial family.

>Her father is white, her mother is white, they are divorced

>Her stepmother is whte but she has a mixed son who looks mostly black and obviously identifies as black.

>This half black son comes from a previous marriage where the black father abused the mother (big shocker i know)

>This means my wife has a step brother who is half white and half black. Lets call him Devin.

>To my knowledge Devin's black father prefers women that are not from his own race, black.

>Devins father is currently with a none black woman. He obviously takes delight in this.

>Devin takes after his father and dates only none blacks. He obviously prefers white girls.

>Devin dates white girls his whole life.

>Devin gets a 100% white girl pregnant. White girls family is obviously mortified but reserved to keep family peace

>Devins half family and blood famiy think its a hoot.

>Fast forward 9 months, baby is born.

>Baby looks 100% white.
You will never breed out white. If you toil with white genes long enough you will eventually just destroy your own black identity of your family. Your black heritage will slowly disappear amd it will be your fault.
Devins Dad has a white grandson. Devin has a blood son that doesnt look like him. Devin has white washed his own lineage.
Devins son will probably choose a white woman. Devins black genes will be erased in the next generation.

Some White guy just cucked him then you fucking retard.

the expressions in their faces says it all
black kid: black lives mattah. black powa
klum: here we go again
white kid: can we send her back to africa please

>You will never breed out white.

Sorry dude, that´s wrong.
We breed slower than the barbarians around us and our population is decreasing for decades now. It´s not death by mixing but going extinct because we breed below the lower sustainable limit to maintain population size.

One of those kids is human. The other one is a monkey.

>quadroon
>white

Pick one. Maybe in some areas in America, where it's already mutt central and people have forgotten what actual white people look like.

But amongst actual whites, someone that is a quarter nigger will always stick out like a sore thumb. People may be polite and pretend like they don't recognize it, but believe me, they do.

>negro got cucked
What a melody

Nothing. In my eyes, any woman willing to mix breed with a nigger is also genetically inferior. So, it works out.

>Whats wrong with breeding with subhuman monkeys?
hmmm, I wonder what it could be

One drop rule.

this. i can identify a quadroon a mile off.

bad genetics there is a reason Africa is a hellhole dumbass

Its still a crap-shoot though. The quadroons baby may be blacker than the quadroon itself, even with a white mother.

This picture answers your question.

You fail at genetics

It's averaging out both parents.

The nigger still caries inferior DNA, even if the output isn´t visible on plain sight.
A white phenotype can still cary enough nigger DNA to be a 70 IQ didndu criminal that poses a danger to society.
The worst, you can´t identify him because the exterior nigger characteristics are missing.

So the answer is 'absolutely nothing'?

If you had to choose one of the kids to be yours. Which one and why? Not choosing is not an option, randomly choosing is also not an option.

The black one is cuter, is perfect for virtue signalling, and will feel more at home in germany.

Absolutetly nothing, the more of it we have the faster we can breed niggers out of existence.

this. i mean, just look at the irish.

Fucking KEK.

lmao are you gonna go around giving people genetic tests before you can decide if you can be friends with them or not?

I swear for how "superior" racists consider themselves you're a bunch of really stupid motherfuckers

based racist af Argentina

It creates pollution.

F

Disgusting jew propagated brainwashed white genocide

Being superior doesn't mean you can't be friends with those who aren't. I love black people, but they are inferior.

Bad emissions.

F

>What's wrong with coal burning?

WHy would you want to create a MUTT?

>child on right
>looks normal and well behaved
>child on left
>literally looks like an ape making ape like movements
That pic should answer your question but considering you're a kraut you're probably too dumb to understand that bestiality is immoral.

That old man just looks sad. If I was him I'd murder my daughter, the nigger that knocked her up and those two niglets.

Fixed it for ya

This

The blending theory isn't a thing you jew.

Creates lots of smog: phys.org/news/2017-02-smog-coal-addicted-poland.html

My nephew is in high school, he's a pretty smart no bullshit kid. He told me some of the popular girls are breaking up with their bf/s to date black guys. Not because they think black guys are attractive but specifically because they want to irritate other white guys. Well....it never turns out how they want it to and afterwards they are shunned by every white guy for trying to be that much of a stupid cunt. Ruins the rest of their social life at high school.

Good.

1% nigger is still a nigger

>What are dominant and recessive genes?