Did you grow up in a non-white neighbourhood

I'm from Toronto and the amount of niggers, chinks, sand niggers, etc is so fucking sickening.

There are literally no hot women at my school or anywhere else. I wanna move to a more white place when I grow up.

Does anyone else share my pain and live in a non-white area?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8wZm2vKDtPI
youtu.be/ScNkm9U9niE
youtu.be/6GxroRF0Deo
xvideos.com/video23109965/desi_mumbai_cheating_house_wife_affair_and_blowjob_with_white_guy_-
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Tell me about it

every non liberal cuck knows that

you live in india?

There's even a lot of non-whites in Austria. WTF. You still see more whites than non whites though right?

Londoner here. Yeh when i was in secondary school it was boring seeing such ugly girls, hardly any foreign girls were attractive or even nice to look at.

Im also thinking of moving. London has been lost since Sadiq got elected.

i'm from toronto, my high school is full of nigger girls, chink girls and sand nigger girls. They are all ugly as sin

Yup.

india is probably no different than toronto. there are probably more white people in india than toronto

What did they do to earn your disrespect and hatred?
Indians and Sikhs are bro tier.
And are there to help

There are no white people here

You must be a fucking retard to believe that.

India belongs to the indians, so you can't complain that India has Indians. Canada does not belong to Sand niggers or indians which is why I don't want them here. I was exaggerating in my previous comment, chill.

Never met a white person till I was in high-school

Canada belong to Aboriginal people me friend.
You don't own Canada .
Start listening to John Stewart and Colbert bro before you are brainwashed

Then stop allowing those people into your country.

Stop being a cuck.

Stop listening to alt right propaganda.
What do you want peace and prosperity or war

Stewart and Colbert are liberal apologists that believe their party can do no wrong. No it doesn't, we took it from them. We took India took but unfortunately the British we too cucky to just fucking kill you dirty bastards so we could have the land.

If I had the power I would but Cuckdeau wants to bring in even more sand niggers.

peace and prosperity. But unfortunately you dumb fuckers can't make a nation on your own so you're moving to ours, so war is inevitable.

>Start listening to John Stewart and Colbert bro before you are brainwashed

Well on the plus side, all your snow will be gone because of the constant explosions by sandniggers

my neighborhood is only 85% white now it fucking sucks

>at my school
Underage plz go

Too many of you people, and Arabs, stink of BO. That headache-inducing stench makes me want to machine gun you.

Dude, being surrounded by niggers is not the worst.

The worst is waking up each morning as a nigger.

>when I grow up.
Underage banned

Reported

Peace and prosperity can't exist without Indian diaspora.
We make the most doctors and engineers outperforming European people everywhere

I have literally have 2 non-white "friends" on kikebook and in my graduating class in high school there was literally one non-white kid who was asian.

lol, the level of the diploma though...

India's test for engineers consist mostly on being smart enough to find the correct street to shit in.

Don't you fucking come here, OP.

Canadians are even lower than niggers

Funny indian man is funny

Ya those "doctors" and "engineers" you keep sending over are so fucking retarded they end up working at factories for peanuts. Indian diplomas aren't worth the paper they wrote it on.

To be honest most Indian people don't do well in Europe. If indian people were that much smarter than europeans you would've made more innovations than us. It only seems like Indians and Chinese people are smarter because they're with 2 billion.

In my engineering class there isn't a single indian in top 10.

>Canadians are even lower than niggers

100% this

Texas, the white population here is generally strong, especially the rural white (Not Austin) but the non-white population (post-slavery, ex-mexican territory) is absolutely massive, and growing everyday.

Then how did they make window 10 and android?

you're from Turkey, fuck off you dirty roach, go rape your sister for Allah or something.

>we took away land from tribes that were nomadic and didn't own any land or have any permanent settlements despite making deals with them for the use of colonizing on their land

stop getting your history from Avatar

>In my engineering class there isn't a single indian in top 10.
Yes cause we are not good with rote memorizing.we create new things
Standardised test don't measure intellectual capabilities

Roaches make shitty troll posts and threads, but how much you lot shit up this board is just unforgivable. I don't care if it's irony or trolling or what. All of you must and will be raked.

Yes, Jamaica Queens.
I'm Italian-Irish.
Mostly black and muslim area. Able to get along with the individuals who aren't super hateful of Whites, no super close friends, no girlfriends until I left the area. I mostly just played by their rules, didn't rock the boat but responded over the top intense when confronted about anything. Not particularly fun, but I think it was a good experience. Not hugely racist but I do think homogenous societies work best unless people are truly committed to assimilation.

stop getting you history from strawmans dipshit

start by creating toilets to stop diseases, cold rooms and decent transportation to stop wasting half your products from farm to market, and learn to make less than 8 kids.

I grew up in a white suburb. I now live in St. Louis.

God I hate these nigs.

that's because there's a ton of leaf roaches now because you dirty fucks keep sending them here.

67 percent white toronto is

I noped the fuck out of the Niagara region because toronto was spilling niggers of all kinds on us. Also city fags in general taking over farmland and building subdivisions and sheiit. Moved east, bought big piece of land a couple kilometres from the ocean and haven't seen a nigger since.

Can you debunk any of what I said?

I dont even think you can prove you get history from a source outside of Avatar

Growing up in the Detroit area has literally zero benefit.
>inb4 obvious "niggers in the neighborhood"

The real problem was sandniggers. Hamtramck used to be a beautiful polish neighborhood, but since the towelheads came in, its all went to shit. Niggers aren't the half of it. They wish they were as bad as mudslimes.

I didn't say any of it, so I don't need to debunk it. Learn what a strawman is. Literally the first fucking post on Sup Forums tells you not to do them you dumb motherfucker. You're arguing against a point I never made.

Dude, name one native tribe that wasnt nomadic or articulate why I need to feel bad for muh natives. I didn't strawman shit.

>at my school

You must be 18 or older to view/post on this page.

I never said you need to feel bad for them, quiet the opposite. Learn to read faggot. I said we conquered them, just like India. And we should have killed most the Indians like we did Natives and Abos.

Your people safe-guard each other in all endeavours, particularly in situations where it doesn't fucking help.

War

I wanna see rubble

You do know the fact that Indians are pure ALPHA and will easily beat you right?

so Alpha that all the brown girls in Canada avoid you guys like the plague and try to jump on the nearest white dick?

Never heard of this.
You sure??
Cause brunettes love me and hit on me wherever I go

yeah man come to Canada sometime. Watch how hard it is to get laid when there are white guys around. They don't want your little India beta male, civilization destroying ass. They want real men, with real money, who can keep the world running.

youtube.com/watch?v=8wZm2vKDtPI

canada is only 65% white not just toronto ,and your country for everyone

youtu.be/ScNkm9U9niE

the only white girls that date Indian dudes are gross hippie bitches like the one you linked. I only know two white girls dating Indians and both those girls barely shower, and are just generally disgusting.

Nope mane we da best
youtu.be/6GxroRF0Deo

yep. The Bay Area, California. It's shit here. Full of ((()))

xvideos.com/video23109965/desi_mumbai_cheating_house_wife_affair_and_blowjob_with_white_guy_-

I live in a neighborhood that is half black. I get to see nogs do stupid shit on a near daily basis.

As a sandnigger from Jamaica I agree. All the shitskins keep to themselves and race mixing is a sin (reverse of the kike meme)

>tfw went to a mostly white school in the suburbs of westchester
>tfw I went after some 4-5/10 hapa instead of the other 9/10 white/asian chicks who were after me.
>tfw in college in nyc
>tfw freshman
>tfw no qts chasing after me
its suffering being in paradise and not realizing it and being in a city that is mostly non white is making me even more depressed. I still talk to the qts that chased me in high school and it still stings because some have bfs and the others are probably too far away to really have a relationship. should I try it Sup Forums or just move to japan like I'd planned?

My school was almost completely white. with a few black people and asians in my year. Pretty great. Some middle easterns have moved in recently, though. They mainly stay out of the way for now.