Really gets those neurons firin'

really gets those neurons firin'

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Devshirme
youtu.be/t_Qpy0mXg8Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

really does make me think

holy cocks that really fucking fried the ol noodle

Christianity has been around longer, was codified by the largest power in the Mediterranean at the time, and even after the empire fell Christianity continued to curb stomp heathens.

Tl;dr nothing to see here

this
Are christians, dare I say, hypocritical?

Those are all battles against muslims though

So basically Muslims cant defend worth shit.

Christians sure like their even spacing, what a bunch of loons

The Reconquista was racist you guy. Muslims didn't rape and pillage across southern europe for hundreds of years. You're all ignorant.

seems like they had a great early game but utterly choked in the end, their coach must suck

Let's see if Sup Forums is so retarded that they can't tell the map is edited.

Wasn't Turkey Christian till the XVI? you need more cross there

Thanks Allah that someone finally addressed the hypocritical "muslim conquest" vs the highly specific movement of "crusades"

The original map didn't take all the colonial France or Spain, wich was christian, was only related to middle age if you look From 800 till today that map is right

The original map is about the number of jihads and the number of crusades.

>be muslim
>Seige castle
>negotiate surrender
>break terms
>live in sand fucking first cousin for a thousand years

>All that autism
nice work OP.

You know that Spain figth 700 years with the moors and was promoted by Rome just like the crusades? or that in late XIX all that was controlled by christians ... the original map is just an editted map of the Mare Nostrum

>You know that Spain figth 700 years with the moors
You know that moors invaded Spain and the Spanish had a right to fight back?

>comparing crusade and conquest
>not showing the crusaders war against other christs like byzants

This.
Conquest is just a thing Romans do.

REconquest

history repeats itself and shieet

For Christian conquests they sure were bad at spreading Christianity, weren't they? How many were actually converted?

>plain ottoman old fashioned imperialism
>jihad

This map is retarded

sand niggers get what's coming to them

You serious? You got BTFO'd by a couple thousand jews that were still emaciated from concentration camps. They stopped like 6 of your muz countries in a few days, then they took a bunch of your land too.

pretty good at spreading Christianity to black africa and the Philippines

>Spaniards
>Fought back against the Muslims
Pick one. Spaniards have significant nigger genes thanks to the Moors. The inhabitants of Hispania were Visigoths, not nigger-tainted Spaniards.

Of what? Clay? nobody wanted them there anymore. It's by all means conquest.

>tfw you had no time for history class.
cuck.

Who attacked first though ? action reaction

the way things work now was not the way things worked back then ahmed

>the misdeeds of one forgives the other

okay?
I'd give $1000 to the first person who can discuss Islam without bringing up Christians to me.

Against who? Muslims completely different from the initial invaders? in fact consisting of the conquered not the conquerors? Not a justification.

good

>t. Ottoman rapebaby

The Ottomans didnt even bother to proselytize Christians you idiot
Only Christians that turned Muslim did it willingly to climb the social ladder

Except the ones they ripped from their beds at a young age and impressed into service

The Muslims literally started it. They invaded Europe before a single crusade was ever called.

Talk shit, get hit. Invade our land, we'll wreck your sand.

They got cucked by the commies before they could do that

>conquesting random places in the desert

the Greek knows it. I'm sure he also knows there is no such thing as a gyro, only döner.

>Forced conscription is about religion

K

>we wuz inventors of putting a stick through a piece of meat

End yourself

Also yogurt is Greek

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Devshirme
Ignorance is bliss

>Muh food.
Become christian again roach.
You'd become European and we will rule the world.

Why didnt they just use the color picker tool so it wqsnt so obvious

I am not muslim you idiots, I just dont have my head so far inside my ass to think the Balkan conquest was a religious war

This is fake news.

Why can't it be both?

How the fuck did Christians fight conquests against Christian areas? If you count battles within a religion, then that map would be so full that you'd see nothing in it. If you count only battles waged in the name of the religion, you would have nowhere near that amount of Christian battles in Africa, Balkans, or really anywhere else.

No it wasn't promoted a crusade. Just in Las Navas de Tolosa and the late war of Granada

Fixed,

Indeed. Fake, pure and simple. I fucking hate libtards rewriting the history. It really is an unforgivable crime, since history is defenseless. Once it's rewritten, you won't get it back.

This is more accurate, but I'd still like to know what were these Christians conquests in the middle of god damn Sahara.

conquests of your mums pussy

Why were christians such pussies for a long time allowing muslims to attack them before they actually took the time to fight back

Too busy fighting eachother

Lack of cohesion. Europe was split into hundreds of competing kingdoms back then. Hell, Germany alone was split into hundreds of principalities.

Fault of the original creator to not add more meme dots

Makes sense. How were muslims so organized when now they're so disorganized? kek

Islam was a militant religion from the time of Mohammed. When Mohammed died, the conquest continued under different generals until a dynasty was established. It was like that for a few centuries but it eventually fragmented as well into different factions, denominations,etc. This was a big factor in why the 1st crusade was so successful.

Their religion was not yet split, and they had strong rulers. Besides, the people in North Africa were used to being under there rule of someone else. From Carthage to Rome, Byzantium and then Ottomans. Maybe ruling over themselves never occured to them.

This bitch is serious?

Gonna call you out on this shit soon. This is taken from Bill Warner's political islam youtube channel. OP if you're gonna be a fag, you're doing a great job.

Here's his video for proof. Bad edit job OP, your shitty ms Paint is showing

Actual non meme answer: byzantine failure leading to the loss of syria where arabs managed to build up a gigantic fleet allowing them to dominate the Mediterranean for centuries until the based normans came plus the incompetence of the visigoths

youtu.be/t_Qpy0mXg8Y

fuck forgot to include a link

XDDD Nice one Tyrone

Greeks who think! Whodathunkit.plato

Burgers btfo

Seems to me like muslims somehow went from being pretty smart, at least militarily, to a complete disaster that cannot achieve anything or create anything anymore.

Of course this an edit captain obvious, it's a correction and not even by me

>islam basically eradicated the classical world

i'll be using this in the future

Not accurate, European Christians controlled over 70% of the world at one point, it's just what powerful empires do, expand and invade others.

Why are you replying to a fake image, you goddamn retard?

so we're agressors on our own land for defending balkans, spain and italy?

It's as real as the original one, actually more correct
Your own land? the populations there were mostly converted natives not the initial conquerors and Kosovo is still not Serbia

>It's as real as the original one, actually more correct

Holy shit that's fucking awesome wtf I love being European.

Was any of that part in green not the British? I mean other than a few bits in snow yank land and some parts of Africa?

dumb frog poster

What a shit map. By 1460 the majority of the iberian peninsula was already taken back from the moors, and suddently when 1500 sets in, they are instantly gone?

Incredible how posting just this image from this post was enough to send Sup Forums into a frenzy
ebin

Dumb non-country poster

A lot of it has to do with the Mongols and the power vacuum that was left behind when the Ottoman Empire collapsed.

nah this time I got Sup Forums hook, line and sinker without even trying, and the image even has some merit still
Add the pastorialization of the middle east and the maghreb, the rise of occasionalism, the destroying of the environment and the muslims limiting themselves to political, theological and military careers leaving commerce and stuff to other religions

Here's an interesting thought experiment; imagine if time froze for each major religion when the first offensive war is fought in their name. How big would they be?

>Christianity would encompass the Roman Empire
>Hinduism would have India
>Buddhism would exist in all of East and Southeast Asia
>Islam would be contained to Medina, a single city

Really make you think huh?

You're the fucking Moroccan that's always shitposting and baiting aren't you?

The map is about Islam vs Christianity/Judaism so what you're saying is off-topic. Islam also spread into Asia, but that's not important.

It was a rhetorical question. The point is obviously that it's not a "Christian conquest" if nothing Christian is even being spread.

we dindu nuffin

we wuz glorious empire & shit

christians always tryna bring a muslim man down

That was ALL Roman clay. Muzzies don't belong there. They still don't.

>Those dirty Saxons, Lithuanians, Pomeranians, and Cathars had it coming.
The real issue with comparing the Muslim conquests to the crusades is that the Muslims didn't often wage wars to spread religion, they waged wars to conquer. Essentially Muslims didn't say "lets band together and convert all Christians in Hispania" it was just the Ummayads saying "hey the Visigoths are weak lets conquer them." Using that logic all wars between differing faiths should be considered crusades.

The difference between the crusades and Muslim conquests is that the crusades had the express purpose of fighting for religious reasons.

Islam thread

Real image

>christians attacked the balkans
Back to afghanistan you goatfucker

Ass salami lake cum

no I just tested if Sup Forums would respond

the original map had meme criteria, here it's just christians vs muslims
and they did try to convert the muzzies, didn't work

Sup Forumstards believe in webm with source from a site named politicalislam.com . What do you want?

Yes, that's from the guy that say that the barbarians dindu nuffin, when they and the muslims destroyed Rome

we will get rid of all muslims in 50 years
you can be sure of that ahmed