India next super power

Give me one good reason why India won't become the worlds next super power by 2020.

>Booming middle class
>High annual economic growth
>God-tier space program
>Industrial power house

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/world/2016/06/10/2-killed-by-gas-leakage-in-indian-aircraft-carrier.html
youtube.com/watch?v=vTIIMJ9tUc8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

POO

They shit openly in the street

POO
O
O

The United Caliphate might try to help their homeland of Pakistan.

Not if it continues on the trajectory of becoming a Muslim-majority country by 2025...

you have to go back pajeet

We are funding our space programmes [essential to become super power] by saving money needed to build toilets.

They worship Molloch.

You can't walk outside the spaceship, squat and let out a shit

why doesn't India at least dig a hole and bury their shit? just leaving it there is so fucking disgusting.
Or, if they can put together houses with tarps, can't they build out houses? what the fuck.

Daily reminder that India is losing a war against poo even when they are using Aircraft Carriers.
>An Indian navy spokesman says a sailor and a civilian worker have been killed by a toxic gas leak in the sewage plant on board India's aircraft carrier.
foxnews.com/world/2016/06/10/2-killed-by-gas-leakage-in-indian-aircraft-carrier.html

> shitty infrastructure
> extremely diverse and low-trust society makes it hard to be unified behind something and people don't like or trust each other a lot
> Economy still isn't growing extremely fast despite potential
> Lags behind China's industrial capacity which strongly undercuts it's ability to grow and will continue to do so
> Massive brain drain
They'll get there someday but not in the near future unless Modi can somehow go Full Fash/NatSoc

Are you seriously retarded? They're nowhere close and the most popular politician currently is a famously Muslim-hating Hindu ultranationalist who is on the record as having killed MUSLIMS before.

First, you're suffering the same demographic problem the west is, the problem of demographic muzzification. Muslims can't do anything except rape and pillage, having no higher goal than those 72 virgins and world conquest. Thus, if they do take you over (like if they take us over) then that's about it for our respective civilizations. All will be burkhas, honor killings, and pointless strife and tribal conflict as history has shown that once muzzies take over they can't help but kill each other as killing is all they know how to do right.

Next, you've got a poo in the loo problem and your Brahmin and Warrior castes aren't reproducing fast enough (much like how White people aren't doing that as well). Should this continue your super shit skinned castes will take over if the muzzies don't and you'll get a similar result. Niggers aren't smart enough to get to the moon, and your untouchable caste is your version of niggers.

And, lastly, those upper castes I mentioned? Yeah, they're sending them to kike run universities in the west which is turning your intellectual elites into a bunch of Jew-washed cultural marxists who'd rather you all become muzzies and mix with shitskin untouchables rather than, y'know, do what you'd like and become a superpower. You COULD do it, but the above factors are constraining you and ensuring your eventual subjugation to ZOG.

It's the problem we all face really regardless of nation. Kikes are fucking us all over, some in different ways than others. Fix your house. Hopefully you can serve as an example to us in the West. They say the Aryan race came from India, let's see you prove it.

>why doesn't India at least dig a hole and bury their shit? just leaving it there is so fucking disgusting.
Because we are not animals, Mr. Sharty.

I fucking hate Indians. They're just Asian niggers.

I can't find any reason to refute your claim OP.

china

>Because we are not animals, Mr. Sharty.
Dude it would literally take you an extra 10 seconds to scoop a hold in the dirt before shitting
What is so hard about that?

well I think that the muslim religion is backwards, it makes me said to see that you are a weeboo and could not do shit for society.

The wizards that are in loo

He died as he lived - his nostrils filled with the stench of POO

Indian people

You cant be a superpower if most of you'r contry can't use a toilet.

Then how come you are a super power Shaty boi?

Because we don't SHIT IN THE STREETS you dumb shitskin

youtube.com/watch?v=vTIIMJ9tUc8

But you don't use the toilet either.

SHART IN MART.

Why do Indians like grooming little boys?

>God-tier space program

Better utilize this high gain DESIGNATOR

So you are saying you can groom dogs but not your children?

@117483972
Thanks for the free (You) but this is not the cultural enrichment board got to for that shit

spaghetti wiring.

India needs to overhaul it's infrastructure to cope with modern industrial levels.

Calm down pajeet

Because you can't make order out of chaos

>that pic
holy kek

Being a superpower requires infrastructure such as indoor Plumbing.

>so much po pepe memes itt
thank you my life is complete
india, we make fun of you because we love you

Top management in any semi-successful sphere of Indian economy is american and western european.

Hindus without outer control are a bunch of monkeys shitting on each other.

No burger, we make fun of everyone because we love and care about them
we make fun of
>India
>Turkey
>Iran
>Argentina
>Mexico
>Brazil
>Israel
>Well pretty much all the middle east
Because they are a blight on the world that society wont allow us to cut free like the cancerous tumour pieces of shit they are.

Thats not why we make fun of them.

As ugly as spics as dumb as a nigger. Fuck you poo.

India is good in a lot of ways, but the slums in India are second to none

Sharting in the mart happens because of dieting pills which americans use to not to be overweight. And they're overweight just because they're rich af.

Pajeet, stop being jealous.

>indias ID is brown
heh

You're saying that as if the whole country does it when in truth its just the rural retards and the lowest caste subhumans who do it.

Don't lie on the internet, Pajeet.

India has brown id kek.

Its amazing how we all feel the same for you Pookistan.

Our analogue of a "lowest caste subhumans" is much more educated than an average hindu. And we're basically Nigeria with snow.

Cause you jackasses poop, everywhere.

When you dream do you pretend your white and your country is respected?
Or is it just the usual gangbanging the white tourist because she rejected your shitstain smelly socially awkward approach followed by dumping her body in the ganges so nobody will be any the wiser.

t. Paki

>Be India
>Forced to wear adult diapers

SUPERPOWER BY 2020

India 2020: Biggest slum on Earth

India i don't hate you at all
But please fix your poo culture

>claims to be technological power house but can't master the toilet of infrastructure

Well it will never vanish the most we can hope for is that the cities are open defection free

Its not that bad mate, at least we are not governed by Pookistanis like you.

>open defection free
pardon?

Question : is an indian without poo culture, still an indian?

A FUCKING WAGON WHEEL

fuck me, that last image is fucked up. what's wrong with these people?

My sister went to India. The moment she touched their food she got instant massive diarrhea.

India is truly the poo superpower.
Avoid at all costs.

I only need 1.
>Carrying Capacity.
India has reached carrying capacity and cannot gain much more population without damaging the infrastructure it relies on to survive.

Oh you think the meme on this website is true, the reality is people who live in the villages go shit in the open that's the extent of reality, some of those fuckers when the move to the city continue to do that, that part we can solve

>superpower by 2020
Modern day India would make Gandhi roll in his landfill if a grave

>is an indian without poo culture, still an indian?

By 2030 we might see it get somehwere

Low caste india-niggers
India's wealth inequality and education level disparity between ethnicities are obscene

This is a great pepe. It should have been set on a street with Pepe/Pajeet groping female on train also
Whilst also shitting

Isnt india have islam and ISIS problem?

Because they can't even figure out basic plumbing.

If they can't even poo in the loo on earth then how can we expect them to poo in the loo in spaceships?

Give me one reason why indians will stop shitting in the gutter

I'm okay with Pajeets if and only if they stay in their country.

India, super-pooper-power by 2030

They can't even operate hand dryers

No i just meant I didn't know what you meant

>he doesn't know about india's plan to create a poo based propulsion system to alpha centauri

wait, you can access 4 chan from china now ? last time i went there, it was censored

the hardest part of training the Indian astronauts was learning how to use a toilet

>doesn't understand proxies

yea but can you poo in loo

Backsides.

You need to be a hacking wizard to use Sup Forums in china. What did u do in china anyway?

That's where you're wrong kiddo!

Pajeet, stereotypes appear for a reason. Shitting on the street is normal even in areas which are full of tourists, and should be the most clean and well-mainained for obvious reasons. And you know it. You know that you have some smart hindus in the western world only because your population exceeds 1bln shitmonkeys, so just by a miracle, once in a year someone semi-civilized will be born.

If he was using a proxy to access 4 chan from outside china to circumvent the censor wall... HIS FUCKING IP WOULD BE FROM PROXY'S COUNTRY my fat burger friend.

Here is a clear example as to why China, India, and Africa will never be a true superpower.
They are beyond fragile systems. Without food, these places would begin massive migration (real massive migration) and enter into a state of civil war.
These 3 places have already massively overshot their ecological ability to sustain their population and will require help from the outside.