David Rockerfeller is dead

The fact that you all not only rejoice at the death of some old frail man but actually spit all over him disgusts me.

Yeah, he was rich, so what? Sorry if your parents failed you. Disgusting. Dis-fucking-gusting. Shame on you all

rip

how many people celebrated hitlers death?

the difference is, that hitler was a good man

Can't tell if this is a troll.. He was a living Palpatine you know, fuck spitting, i'd like to cum all over his grave if i wasnt so sure it's in a well guarded estate

*salival barrage intensifies*

Does him being old and frail absolve him of his sins?

what a faggot

sage for you, faggot

(You)

yo yes muh emotions grow the fuck up u snowflake... also love trolls

Adolf Hitler is dead.

The fact that you all not only rejoice at the death of some German man but actually spit all over him disgusts me.

Yeah, he was a Nazi, so what? Sorry if your parents failed you. Disgusting. Dis-fucking-gusting. Shame on you all

S

Rockerfeller was already dead long before

He's exactly the type of leftist elite Sup Forums hates, what did you expect?
Him Soros and the other kikes have caused nearly all the problems in the world, they're all old corrupt cunts and I hope their families don't turn up as worse as they are

Good night sweet prince.

This day just keeps getting better! I have winning AIDS!

>celebrating the death of a genuine demon from hell itself
>a man that has collapsed countries and caused tens of millions of deaths
Yeh, nah
Praise kek for banishing him back to the deepest pits of hell

funding wars and crisis is a good thing now. wtf i love rockefeller now.

That faggot deserves the hate. He was one of the left's ultimate boss.

Oh no the spawn of Satan is dead

How tragic

>rich from (((banking)))
>created federal reserve
>multiple heart transplants taken from people who aren't supposed to be dead
Hmm, I really wonder why he isn't liked.

praise kek

Thanks for the input, edgelord

Why would the death of such a wonderful human being bring you joy, Sup Forums?

>The fact that you all not only rejoice at the death of some old frail man but actually spit all over him disgusts me.
>Yeah, he gassed some Jews, so what? Sorry if your parents failed you. Disgusting. Dis-fucking-gusting. Shame on you all

He isn't dead faggot
He got a brain transplant into a younger body

However the first "successful" brain transplant won't become news for another 20 years.

Stop exploiting Froppy-sama for your political points: Even Sup Forums doesn't go that low.

>The fact that you all not only rejoice at the death of some old frail woman but actually spit all over her disgusts me.
>Yeah, she cast some spells, so what? Sorry if your parents failed you. Disgusting. Dis-fucking-gusting. Shame on you all

This

/thread

>The fact that you all not only rejoice at the death of some confused apostle but actually spit all over him disgusts me.
>Yeah, he made some extra money, so what? Sorry if your parents failed you. Disgusting. Dis-fucking-gusting. Shame on you all

>The fact that you all not only rejoice at the death of KIng Haman but actually spit all over him and celebrate a holiday on his death disgusts me.
>Yeah, he planned to kill all the Jews, so what? Sorry if your parents failed you. Disgusting. Dis-fucking-gusting. Shame on you all