How does this make you feel, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/transtimelines
twitter.com/AnonBabble

turned on

The only thing that he turned me on is the mustard gas

What the fuck

not my problem.

Disgusted

disgusted
both before and the after pics are sickening to look at

fake

Disgusted with society in general

bullllllllshit

Sad that it took the prospect of cutting his dick off to motivate him to lose some weight

I'd hate to hear his voice tho

didint know Chumly was gay

horse shit

upon looking at these again, you can tell several things

>she
hasn't gotten the bottom surgery to cut the dick off; reason why it's legs are crossed at the angle they are
hasn't developed breasts at all, which is why it took the picture above itself with flash so you can't see the lack of cleavage
didn't shave its legs

for 22 months of drugs, not much happened than that it lost weight and body hair

like throwing up

Really activates the almonds

Feels like photoshop around the jaw

Too much photoshop and myspace angle..

Disappoint

>dat necklace

>Rather than improve yourself as a man, tap out and pretend to be a woman.

Feels like nothing, just scrolling past another failure.

That hurt me

why would you post that

Link to sub?

reddit.com/r/transtimelines

>mfw I frequently visit the pass threads on /lgbt/ to be disgusted by trannies but still end up fapping on the passable ones

looks like he lost some weight. Good for him, he should probably stop dressing like a girl though.

>Zero tits
>bottom of rib cage extends further than his chest
>shit loads of make up, flash, and super high contrast (look at how dark the tattoos appear in the """female""" pic versus the male
>undoubtedly some photoshop to smooth out his face
>"artsy" angle meant to hide his double chin and protruding forehead
>Body obviously like a brick
I feel sad more than anything.

fuck it, i'd hit it

Hahaha get out

That we need to build a wall that will separate us from western europe and america.

Murderous

Kill kill kill the leaf. Kill kill kill the leaf. Burn it. Rake it. All in syrup. Down with the niggers and chinks. Burn all leaves.

that dude is barrel chested as fuck. i bet the tranny form has an extremely, instantly-noticible weird shape to its torso when being viewed from any angle but OPs pic. hes got those bulky lower rib area, but without natural female tits. I bet if it did the before/after in the same 'before' pose, you would be more repulsed. also hiding that chin fat. pretty basic bitch profile pic shit...i guess the treatments working?

If you can't beat 'em, join 'em.

Estrogen can't fix that 5 head

haha that's me
do you save the good ones?

>be ugly
>get no attention from anyone
>become trans
>asspats from everywhere
>'so brave'
>finally have the attention you've always craved
>6 months later a black, disabled, trans-hispanic non-binary woman does a speech in congress
>you're no longer the flavour of the week
>spend the next 5 years in a slow downward spiral of depression and drug abuse (well documented on social media) until you off yourself on an overdose of prescription drugs and vodka

Many such cases!

mildly impressive but still disgusting.

Fake & gay

>lmao nice runic tattoo, fag

Uncomfortable

I want to suck your dick and let you fuck my ass. Absolutely gorgeous.

Feminist get hairier every year.

It can't be you because it's a picture of me.

Here, another one as proof!

I'd fuck her if you know what I mean :^)

lol i meant that i too visit /lgbt/ pass threads

What ever happened to just fucking a young boy every once in a while like the good ol' Greeks and Romans did? Why can't I do that without getting a whole lifestyle label of "gay" or "bisexual".

Nigga you are faggot larping autist.

Normal.

> like the good ol' Greeks and Romans did?
Where those empries, ha?

I don't understand.
You want to be female, get rid of facial hair.

Lasted longer than USSR.

>nonbinary
Shame on you Sven.

USSR was jewish experiment. It wasn't natural so of fucking course it collapsed.

go back to with your degeneracy

They are not chicks with dicks,
they are men with boobs.

Ghastly dudes like the one in OP who get no female attention and went through stunted sexual development are probably more subject to the allure of switching teams, especially if they dwell on things like anime and women ascending to deity status through social media.

If you were born a boy then you are a boy.
If you were born a girl then you are a girl.

Anything else ,or trying to be snything else, is degenerate and a severe mental illness that threatens western society.

Why is it pushed so hard in popular culture here? They don't try pushing gay tranny shit in africa,china, etc. IT IS A WEAPON YOU SILLY FAGGOTS!

Stop promoting this degenerate behavior, fucking leaf.

What's the difference, both are fags

>When you see transgender crazies shitting on your floor

Makes you think if we shouldn't go trough with those bathrooms after all. But with a special something coming out of a gas nozzle in the ceiling

Pissed off. Wanna walk into your doctor's office and get hormones to change your sex? Absolutely, here you go. Wanna walk into your doctor's office and get hormones because you feel like ass and want to get strong again? No silly just eat better and exercise.

They had a good run, to be fair, I mean back then the rise and fall of empires was pretty common

That they lasted as long as they did is still pretty admirable

Who knew Pence once dated Enya?

Whodat?

>female has more facial hair than me
>have to have testosterone levels of 80 y.o man here to get testosterone or "male" taped in female body

dark web that shit pham.

If they're not gonna play fair then why should we?

i an confused

>man jaw
>but no brow ridge
Xhe never had a chance.

I mean I've done drag for acting purposes.

And after I had sex with my girlfriend.

But the social engineering of degeneracy needs to end. Pic related.

deeply disgusted, I can feel it in my fucking DNA

Chumlee is the shop keeper in Little Witch Academia

Get cancer because he taked too much hormon

im n sure bt i can allow u 2 revrz img srch

You look like Dr. Frank-N-Furter.Why do you do this to yourself? It's horrible.

Are you in some male-only club in a redwood grove where they don't allow women? ;)

im not sure if its a boy or a girl but i want to insert my penis into that anus

This shit's been going on for decades, user. Back in Shake-a-spear's time, when women were women, younger men played the roles of women in theatre by dressing up in really convincing drag.

He totally does look like him though

*I meant centuries

It is quite amazing what you can do with a little makeup and camera angle.

fake as hell

gross

Not as disturbed as this one makes me

>her

I know that my hobnobbed friend. This isnt the 16th century. We don't need this fairy Elizabethan english gay shit.

Seriously though we need to stop this degeneracy. Young people are wasting their lives sticking their dicks in another mans anus while dressing up as girls and the media/culture is saying this is natural and normal.

The only thing a man should has sex with is a woman that can have babies. No wonder why we're going extinct and being replaced by head choppers.

Our culture has stage 4 cancer and its getting worse.

more!

google says no

Well to be fair to those guys it's not like (at least I hope) most of them kept their woman outfits on after the play and got dick by some SJW they met at the 16th century equivalent of Wetherspoon's.

But yeah, they need to stop living their lives playing dress up and take the reigns of being a man rather than resigning to a different lifestyle because "it's easier for them". And yet these are the same people that get applauded for being "heroic"?

The definition of men and heroism has come a long way (in the wrong direction).

my sister is dating a white guy who rides crotch rockets and listens to metal music, she even rides on the back with him now, my parents don't even give a shit. hes a white trash idiot who works landscaping with his dad and my sister is a 4.2 gpa student. she never shuts the fuck up about him. he always trys doing shit with me and i just tell him to fuck off. last week he tried taking me to logan and i told him to fuck off, day later he tried renting some game for the ps4 to play with me, but again i told him to fuck off. he just doesn't get it.

google rule 34 pawn stars

they didn't think they were actually the opposite gender though

That dude sound like me. Maybe he is just trying to be nice to your neet ass

Yeah yeah I know, I was just responding to some guy who was responding to another guy about dressing up as a woman for a theatre role. See

Λολ post this on every Trap thread to counteract the Jewish psyop

It's like one of those before-after pictures on commercial tv that aren't even the same person.

>thinks trap threads are jew "psyops" and not just people into traps because the former is clearly more likely than the latter

A hard working white dude trying to connect with his gf's family? How horrible! Landscaping?! Oh noooo.

Get a grip,kid.Stop being jealous he's pounding your sisters asshole.

he sounds like a great guy, and you sound like the typical disgusting idiot inhabiting this putrid butt-crevice of a sperg refuge