This is Scotland's 'nationalist' party

>This is Scotland's 'nationalist' party

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/world/743825/1000-Muslims-close-London-streets-chant-Allahu-Akbar-demand-Islamic-caliphate
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Looks like the typical British guy

Why doesn't Sean Connery enter politics?

Because, like the rest of Scotland, he doesn't pay his fair share.

Quintessentially Scottish

The guy that turned down the chance to play Gandalf in Lord of the Rings because he didn't understand the role is not someone you should be listening to on politics.

Also, he's a fucking SNP voter, fuck Sean Connery.

i like his outfit

Scotland is a part of West Pakistan right?i heard they were leaving

Looks like the English have finally invaded Scotland.

t. english cuck desperately trying to hold onto us

How's that london mayor going for you?

We will get our independence one way or another.

This timeline is too weird I'm done

What's the issue here

>HES BROWN

Oh boy. We have indian immigrants more Swiss than Swiss people who grew up around albanians

>not understanding Scotland is the Sweden of the British isles

Typical colonial education

Kek I was just suggesting Connery because he's a pro-scotland blowhard. I figured he'd be to Scotland what the media perceives Trump to be - a hyper nationalist moron.

Hello, Tonibler. Enjoying Zwitserland?

>scotland muslim pop. 1.4%
>england muslim pop. 5.02%
try again anglocuck

R
A
R
E

>Votes SNP, a "nationalist" party that is currently one of the furthest left parties in the country and wants to turn Scotland into a mix of London and Stockholm
>Won literally almost every seat in Scotland in 2015
>80%+ of Scotland voted for some variant of left wing party in the last election
>somehow not cucked

Try again kiltcuck

>to honor his Pakistani background

Why don't you ditch the Pakistan love or move there? Fucking hate this shit.

> wants to turn Scotland into a mix of London and Stockholm
t. literally london

anglocuck DESPERATELY trying to keep his last colonies

We'll independent in the next 2 years. How does that make you feel?

You will never be independent, so it makes me feel amused. Your choices are a union with us or annexation by Germany. Eitherway you will never hold absolute power again in your lands.

Fuck this meme country

No.

You were supposed to be independent in March 2016, by which time oil was worth less than half what it was on referendum day. Fortunately, mummy May isn't going to give the little kids in Scotland another vote until the grownups have finished negotiating Brexit.

>England has 3million Muslims and counting

Ah yes but it's everyone else that is a leftist cuckhold lel

That's why I said 2 years.

Even though we voted against it, ironically Brexit is the best thing to happen to Scotland. Gave us the fuel that the fire needed.

>express.co.uk/news/world/743825/1000-Muslims-close-London-streets-chant-Allahu-Akbar-demand-Islamic-caliphate

Really makes me think

The SNP aren't a nationalist party. Their name is the Scottish NATIONAL Party, not nationalist. It tricks a lot of people into thinking it means nationalist though.

>The guy that turned down the chance to play Gandalf in Lord of the Rings because he didn't understand the role
I thought it was the Architect in the matrix? Also didn;t that eventually convince him to play quartermain in the shitty League movie?

>How does that make you feel?
Pretty good. Either we get rid of the leeches, or you stay and Sturgeon has to off herself. Win fucking win for us lad

Et tu, Barbossa?

>casually forgetting that Scotland was a labour Stronghold for decades and contributed to the mass migration we have today, only the foreigners wanted their gibs from London (not England), and not Scotland because it's a post industrial shit hole with nothing to offer
>casually forget the last election results in Scotland and all those cucked votes
>casually forget that England and Wales are on the way to slowly fixing themselves whilst Scotland continues to verge to cuckoldry even further

Kiltcucks everybody

Why do so many of our pakis speak urdu when only about 8% of actual pakis speak it.

Their #1 language sis Punjabi.

Why do ALL of our pakis speak Urdu?
What the fuck?

>forgetting that Scotland was a labour Stronghold for decades and contributed to the mass migration we have today

Labour never had mass migration in their manifesto they just did it without asking anyone. The Tories are just as bad Theresa May home secretary presiding over record immigration levels 300k a year net probably nearly a million coming in. Cameron did nothing to reverse Labour policies.

They got to rule you, when you was still worth ruling. Now you're just a shadow out what you once was. The sad thing is, you still think you're like the Scotland of old. You're like a pathetic old toothless lion that still thinks it's in it's prime.
So glad my great x3 grandfather got the fuck out.

>casually forget that England is on the way to slowly fixing themselves

>implying you can fix demographics and ethnic birth rates with a vote

It only took decades of shitskin immigration, non stop allahu akbar screeching, a sex trafficking ring that your police covered up and 2 terror attacks for you to start thinking something was off.

You're not going to get a vote within the next two years. If you vote for independence after that, it'll take another couple to negotiate the separation.

>Gave us the fuel that the fire needed.
That must be why No is still winning in polls, and a majority of Scots say they don't want another referendum within two years.

One of the most prolific SNP MPs, Mhairi "woman golfer" Black literally said: "our party isn't about nationalism, it's about hope" which, apart from being utter platitudinous bollocks, is also claiming that the Scottish National Party has nothing to do with Nationalism. They are truly a meme party.

Doesn't mean you didn't vote for them heavily in the elections after 97.

And Scotland still hasn't figured it out. Whats your excuse?

meant to link

You want to leave one union just to go and join another even more out of touch union

That just about sums up the logic of a piss head

That we haven't nearly been affected by cultural enrichment? And you're still nowhere near fixing yourself, stop being delusional.

>complains about your culture being destroyed by the English
>use a Pakistani immigrant to swear allegiance in their own language

Is there any more pathetic nations than Scots?

Everything the SNP does is a fuck you to England.

"England are racist? We'll be better than them by showing how tolerant we are!"

"England is destroying themselves with mass immigration? They're not going to fucking beat us to it"

These people are doing nothing wrong, they're just using their basic rights as lawful citizens expressing their opinion by demonstrating

Attitudes are likely to change after the full shitstorm of brexit becomes apparent.

Scotland is great. The multicultural tartan theme park the SNP are trying to turn it into is terrible. The nationalist paradise that Sup Forums cybernats think it would become the day after independence is just laughable in its unreality.

A Scotsman being cheap? I say Nigel, mark this is a first.

Good goy, you've earned yourself a Frosty Jack

time to disable the VPN lad

>Portugal, my son

They'll change back when people realise that Wee Jimmie Krankie is asking them to leave the UK single market which covers the overwhelming majority of their trade in order to rejoin the EU, and that she doesn't actually have a plan to rejoin the EU before Scotland leaves the UK single market.

So how would you feel about a mass reverse diaspora of Burgers and Strayans of Scottish origin to reclaim the turf? Same with other whites from across Europe. I'd take some of those gibs and would teach scotty waifu how to brush teeth.

he has Alzheimer, if you want it or not but Connery will become sooner or later a vegetable, so not the smartest choice

>anglocucks losing all subtlety

You don't have to be white to love your country and want it to always come first.

Still better than the average SNP MP.

What did he mean by this?

>artificial Angus decides to gob off about Scottish independence
Braveheart's on TV again, I see.

Fuck, I forgot I had this one.

Fuck the pedo enabling snp

This isn't even news. The first instance of this happening was in 2007 with Bashir Ahmad.

Time for a little quickie internal triggering sesh tvh lads. Let's have a quick skim over this pakis wiki page.

>31 years old
>Son of immigrants who came to Britain in the 1960s
>Educated at Hutchesons' Grammar School, an independent school in Glasgow (£11,000 a year)
>Studied Politics at the University of Glasgow
>From an early age, Yousaf was "involved in community work". He was the volunteer media spokesperson for the charity Islamic Relief. His wikipedia page lists his Profession as "Community worker."
>Aged 22 years old, Yousaf began working as a Parliamentary assistant for Bashir Ahmad, from Ahmad's election as Scotland's first Muslim MSP in 2007.
>Yousaf then worked as Parliamentary assistant for a few other MSPs including Anne McLaughlin, Nicola Sturgeon and Alex Salmond who was then the First Minister
>In 2008, while working as an aide, Yousaf took part in the IVLP programme, an exchange that is run by the US State Department.
>The International Visitor Leadership Program (IVLP) is a professional exchange program funded by the U.S. Department of State's Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs. The mission of IVLP is to offer current and emerging international leaders the opportunity to experience the richness and diversity of American political, economic, social and cultural life
>He was awarded the “Future Force of Politics” at the Young Scottish Minority Ethnic Awards in 2009, which was presented to him in Glasgow City Chambers.

Oh, I almost forgot.

Pic related. Humza with his wife, Gail Lythgoe (Muslim Convert).

So there you have it. The Scottish Nationalist political freedom fighter standing up to the oppressive English. Scottish blood and soil flowing through his veins and ideals.

>literally a youtube comment
the absolute shantytown of anglocucks

Pictured: members of the "Scottish Resistance" picketing the Tunnock's Teacakes factory in protest of the company's support for the Union.

Mudslimes aren't interested in Scotland, because they can't get high welfare checks there.