At what time did you realise that USA can't exist without Indian diaspora?

We make the best doctors and engineers wherever we go.
And if you have a problem with that ... Then BECOME ONE.
Don't complain about society of you can't contribute to it.
Do you how hard it is to become an engineer or a doctor?
We work hard all our lives..And we don't graduate from diploma mills like you have in the West.
Thanks

>Less than half of all of these
POO

Be grateful.
Thanks

It's just insourcing. The smart ones leave India to make it big in an actually developed country. The rest stay behind, making India a dirty, crime infested shithole full of disease and double-digit IQ subhumans.

Nope.
Research more

That's actually wrong, only the idiots with connections leave India, the intelligent ones are so autistic they get destroyed by retarded education system.

IN

*plop*
What's that smell, guys?

Black cum in your wives pussy

*Outperforming white people*

If Indians are so great then why is India such a shitty country?

Even a cursory Google search tells me that the average IQ in your country is 82. Fucking 82, Pajeet. That's literally African-tier stupid.

Gifts of Islam

INDIA WORLD SUPERPOWA
INDIA SPACE PROGRAM
YOU SEE
YOU ALL SEE
*goes outside on street and takes a shit*
YOU ALL SEE INDIA BIG
*dumps big shit*

Yeah ok no arguments to be seen here. Abandon thread

Islam isnt telling you not to shit like a normal human being..

It's true originally Aryans lived in India

mmm yeah - pic related, I'm sure you know what it is. Also, in my (low-tier) grad school I asked an Indian who'd gotten near-perfect GREs why he wasn't in a better school. He said, because he took them in India, and there's so much cheating there that no school takes them seriously.

Also, don't you want your smart guys back, making India great? I'm happy with competition - just do it from India.

*Working for minimal wages*

Yes it might be true.
But what about systematic racism.
This is an exception

Originally aryans lived in current Russia's steppes, pajeet.

the indian release of Physical Graffiti even has its own cover art

You work for shit wages under threat of deportation. Of course you appeal to an employer that wants to suppress wages. You are being exploited.

Sounds good to me, Indians and Russians are cool. Fuck the Chinese however...Murica

Who threatened them?
Who robbed them of their wealth?
We were kings in India until the evil white people came
You owe me reperationz

>dead people owe other dead people reparations

Yeah, we'll get right on that.

POO

>americans
>white
hahaha choose one

>germans
>not arab
lol m8

Sorry but Hans is right

3 million too fucking many.

They all need to fuck off and die.

t. Paco pretending he's white

As our numbers increase so will our dominance in these fields. You can't stop it. And we don't hire white males. Hope you enjoy new America.

>his flag has an asshole on it

I fucking love you Indians... We can't live without you. You are the preferred immigrants by far- adding to society's fruits (medicine, engineering, development) without being a threat to our women... The reason why you are so good, though is because you are phrenologically white people with brown skin. Your intellectual abilities are because you come from a culture less degraded by communists and progressives

>28% of Microsoft employees are POO IN LOOs
I know, right?! They can't shut up about it whenever they call me to unlock my computer to them or something.

I don't mind second-generation Indians. First gen however are all upperclassmen and expect us Anglos to treat them the same way they were treated in India. They don't realize that Upper Caste in India is Middle class here, smug pricks

>poojeets wish they were white
>whites are beautiful, smart....poos are ugly, dumb
>goal of hinduism to reincarnate as white

there wouldnt be a problem if every poo reincarnated as white instead of reproducing more poos

POO

Dark, still has tiny paki prick

TRUMP BAN THE INDIANS, THEY'RE STEALING THE JOBS ALERT ALERT

>we live 4 or 5 families under 1 roof and rat scab to undercut American labor
You're street shitting Mexicans, Hapoo.

>the smart ones are actually dumb for leaving
>the smartest ones are so smart they're actually dumb

>IBM
>Microsoft
>Intel
>Xerox
Those are not American workers. Those are outsourced jobs.

>38% of doctors are Indian
Citation needed

I'm sure most of them are working for customer support.

and yet you fucking injuns piss and drink from the ganjes, rape women, steal from white men and are mostly muslim. piece of shit goat fucker indians faggots

I'm embarrassed to share these colours with you incontinent midgets

Orly

We really don't need you at all.
If you're brown get the fuck out of my town.

I hope Americans scare and beat shit out of them so they can return. These mother fuckers are taking their jobs and wealth.

>Don't complain about society
We're not tumblr you know

>38% of doctors

That's crazy, letting an Indian touch you. Even worse if you have an American gf statistically some Indian has probably seen the inside of her vagina.

>companies hire illiterate street shitters so they dont have to pay professional-level wages
>said poos do their jobs terribly but arent fired because theyre cheap

Yes, the West is truly doomed without shitskins with worse toilet training than babies and cats.

You forgot: 100% of people that shit on the street in US are indian