Was STARGATE fake?

I've read comments on here that claim that Stargate was just intentional fake research to throw off the Soviets and keep people from learning what the CIA was actually researching.

However, I've also read comments on Reddit and on here where people claim that they possess the ability to remote view. What is the truth Sup Forums? Is Stargate the key to everything or is it just a bunch of bullshit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qw_O9Qiwqew
youtube.com/watch?v=hBl0cwyn5GY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Try it yourself. It's real.

jesus christ stop posting these disgusting lesbians only the weebs on this board are attracted to them

fucking sage

Remote viewing isn't classified material you mong

>comments on Reddit
then fucking stay there. Holy shit this place has gotten bad in months I've been gone. Fucking miserably bad, like not even same board.

I've tried really hard and even done psychedelics but I just can't do it. How did you do it for your first time?

What's Statgate?

>Holy shit this place has gotten bad in months I've been gone
It's always been bad
>t. Been here a decade
You never leave no matter how awful it gets

a mediocre movie followed by shitty t.v. serials

I think what it actually is: astral projection
Yes it might be x/tier.
I'm reading a book one it. How to do it but it seems to be very hard and you need a lot a lot of practice.
Astral pojection not only includes viewing but literally travelling without your material shell and even manipulate the physical world ( moving:transfomring objects)
As far as I know you can travel to different astral worlds where you might find enitties demons gods supernatural beings.

I can remote view apparently. Though I do have lots of years of meditation experience. I think it's something all people can develop.

no, everything depicted in the movie actually happened

only the names of the people were changed to protect their identities

Did you do it by yourself or did you have instructions?
From what I have heared to have to able to meditate at least for a half an hour just for starters.

you should really talk to a therapist

if you can really do this then you need to get it confirmed by an unbiased group of scientists but chances are you are just mentally ill as none of this makes any sense or has ever been proven to be legitimate

everyone that has tried this to confirm the ability fails comically

how would you know what is classified, you know, being fucking classified and all.

The easiest way to get the sort of reaction you're looking for is to instigate a metaphysical shock to yourself. Something so shattering to your spirit that it's beyond control.

Performing "past life regression" triggered an astral projection for me upon it's completion. I still wonder every day if what I experienced was astral projection, demonic spirits feigning as good spirits talking to me, a schizophrenic hallucination somehow, or something real.

.... Sup Forums has only been here a couple years, not a decade.
t. ACTUALLY been here since the beginning.

And these are my concerns I have read that this can be very dangerous depending on if you got communication problems with entities or if you are inviting accidentily entities because of lack of knowledge.

Without psychedelics and through training. Slow but steadily, lots of practice.
Start with meditation exercises, control your body. Do small things like controlling your breathing, heartbeat and blood pressure. Then move onto dreaming and lucid dreaming. When you're done with that try Astral Projection.

At this point you may still not believe in this. The moment where you will actually start believing this shit is when you start dreaming about future events or seeing things that will eventually come true.

I tried Telekinesis too. It's real, but it's so hard and costly that it wasn't worth it for me. Maybe I just needed to learn a better method, but either way I didn't try. It redpilled me hard on science because they don't even try to explain these phenomena. They use reductionist theories that are incomplete at best. Read a fuckton of manuals.

Hypnosis is amazing too. You can use it to like food you dislike, re-program your own habits and all sorts of cool shit. It's troublesome because you may program a bad habit into your own unconscious. Be careful with that.

Now for "Tulpas". Many people here know about waifufags and ponyfags. It's "real" as in you will feel it's real. Actors who had to interact with cartoon characters have found themselves able to see them or speak to them. It's odd, but it happens. I consider it an advanced form of hacking your own brain.

Auras... real. Can't see them through walls and they're all the same color, but they're definitely there.

The ultimate skill for me is mesmerizing. I stopped using it when I realised I could actually convince people. I'd say I've lost this skill already, and I'm happy about it. It's somewhat spooky to control other people's thoughts.

I could never get into telepathy and mind-reading, but shared dreaming is real. What's interesting here is that you don't need to dream at the same time to have a shared dream.

That is all I know. No method, just try. Have fun.

I've been remotely projecting my dick onto girls for years.
>Sit in park bench
>Watch a girl from a distance
>Imagine my dick tingling escaping the physical world
>wiggles through astral world towards her
>slips into her astral vagina
>she audibly shrieks
>suddenly the SJW spirits rush to her aid
>nfw have to run away with a semi jerking it

MacGyver's name was changed.

got any good resources for this stuff?

I've never bought the argument about Stargate being fake to fool the Russians if only for the reason that the capital involved is so small. CIA docs even mention that one advantage of it is how cheap it is.

To retake your point with the tulpas believe it or not I'm 100% that's what happened with kek.
As a child I had so many paranormal happenings but school and other obligations drain so much power and energy that I've gone blind on my third eye but not completly ( I'm also a bit of happy about this, some things were pretty scary.

two talks that convinced me that there's likely basis to esp

youtube.com/watch?v=qw_O9Qiwqew
youtube.com/watch?v=hBl0cwyn5GY

Astral projection is a very basic practice and you cannot invite spirits in during astral projection. (Unless your instruction manual is lying to you).

Astral projection is from focus on the third eye, and outwardly pushing yourself into the world to explore and try to see other things.

Past life regression is inward. You meditate for a long time until your mind is very calm, then from the third eye, move out of your body, and back into your chest or gut from a sort of third person perspective of yourself, from the inside. Then you can study your own body in a new way, and the goal is to find a spot of yourself that triggers an emotional reaction. It will be noticed or felt as a sort of knot or tense spot spiritually, and can be thought of as a scar or crystallized shard of your spirit.

Your objective then is to focus and concentrate on this spot very intensely, for as long as it takes. You should feel escalating (negative) emotion from it, fear, anger, hatred, etc, and you focus on that spot continually until that feeling overwhelmes your entire body. You may have a vivid imagination during this time as well which could distract you, as you perceive images or perhaps "memories" of your past in this life, or your past lives.

When you achieve full overwhelming emotion to the point you are thrashing in rage in your bed, or sobbing in tears or something, you then hold on to that intensity, and ask surrounding spirits to come to you. You must give an explicit instruction to command "all spirits that do not have only my best interests at heart must now leave" and ask the remaining spirit(s) to assist you in healing yourself.

After that.... I can't predict what you will experience. It could be something light or mild, or it could be something extremely intense that makes you feel like you're so high for 24 hours, that you literally cannot feel anything other than happiness and empathy and love.

Have you never felt a deep connection another person that some things you do get synchronized with the other person. Or did you nerver pay attention to sychronicities?

Indeed, Kek seems to be some kind of collective consciousness we memed into reality through sheer willpower and belief. He was based on an ancient Egyptian god and channeled through repeating numbers. I'm still not sure of the entire implications of Kek but it's quite interesting.

The basics of RV are easy. You just have to get your imagination out of your way. Focus on the target numbers and clear your mind, and every few seconds you'll get a bit of data. With practice, you'll learn what's being generated by your imagination and what's being provided by your subconscious.

protip: if an impression bubbles up over a half second or so, it's probably your imagination. if it flashes in your inner vision in black and white with no thought felt before it appears, it's probably legitimate.

Also, you can't reliably RV the future, so don't bother. It hasn't been written yet so you'll just embarrass yourself if you try. At best you'll be able to perceive a general trend but your interpretation will be bullshit. Stick to the present and past.

Any teenager lucid dreaming guide will do, for starters. Read into esoteric stuff. Anything related to magick, hermetics, meditation and all that.
You will see TONS of newage bullshit and people selling you their beliefs and religion. Don't buy into it. Just develop your own bullshit-free method and you will have the real deal. New Age bullshit is bullshit, but hidden in all that crap there are many tricks you can learn.
It's real, but it's dangerous to some extent. I hypnotised myself to almost never need to sleep. I spent years sleeping two hours per day, which fucked my shit up later because I realised it had some taxing effects (increased illnesses, weaker body and brainpower) . It took me months to get back on track and got some mysterious illnesses here and there that no doctor could heal or identify. Lost a lot of money on doctors too, which redpilled me on modern medicine. As I fixed the problem on my own, all the "incurable" symptoms disappeared, but it was one hell of a time.
I'll stay away from it, since I don't find it that useful at all. You won't win the lottery, if that's what you're thinking. You may discover one of your family members is going to die and you won't be able to do shit about it. I'd just take life as it goes and learn to stay balance and strong. If ESP help you with that go for it. Else, lift, get good friends and have a good life.

It's very real. I've done it involuntarily. My ex used to do it, my neighbor could do it as well...If you can do it without drugs, don't tell anyone, normies will look at you like you have a dick growing out of your forehead.

That being said, please fuck back off to reddit.

Girls' rooms are always a mess.

why are you not a billionaire from being able to use this ability to get profitable information?

literal proof it's new age bullshit

Having spent up to a month in isolated meditation, apart from other people and even speaking, I can say with total honesty that there is some truth to these instructions.

The best I've been able to accomplish is the summoning of either a benevolent spirit or my true self, as the form of a cloud of golden light that lingered for maybe 5 minutes and then dissipated.

I can't really tell if it was from me or if it was visiting me. It did not react to me in any way, even as I approached it and passed my hand through it, it did not waver or seem affected by me at all.

The only astral projection I was ever able to achieve, at least while fully coherent, was after years of training as a fighter, when I woke and found myself floating off through the roof of my home, into the dark night sky. I witnessed the city block below my shrink as I continued upward into the night sky, not in control of myself but attached to my physical form by a bright silvery cord.

The moment I realized I was floating dangerously far from myself, I felt a immense pull at my naval area and I rushed back down into my body apparently. I woke up sweating, feeling immense stress.

We can't control it, stupid. It just happens, probably as a result of stress.

I want to fuck Emma Watson

I think it's as a reaction to stress induced damage being healed, and releasing a lot of energy.

>everyone that has tried this to confirm the ability fails comically
Because it's hard. Even when you're good at it you will never be 100% sure of your predictions. Sometimes you just get a loose pic of something that's going to happen. But you will see interesting shit such as a building you've never seen, the face of a stranger, a sound...
You'll think it's nothing at all until suddenly the following day you come across that same stranger, find that building or hear that sound while something happens in your life. I once dreamt of an old town with a giant Roman coin.
I dismissed it as nothing and the following day I found myself walking on that same street. The Roman coin was a sculpture shaped like a giant coin. I could recall it was 100% like the one from my dream.

Now try to explain this shit to a bunch of scientists without sounding like a nutcase. I'm sure of what I saw, but I can't simply prove it to you. If you want proof, however, you can easily find it if you do your own research. This is what all naysayers refuse to do. I can't do anything for them.

kek

>go ask Doctor Shekelgrubber if you're crazy
>"Yep turns out you are, here are your pills!"
Psychology is Talmudic magic.

Sure it was fake, but it was still a great TV show

Remote viewing is very real but we have n0o practical grasp of it.

Hopefully when my research is done we can make some use of these abilities.

Wish me luck Sup Forums, if my theory is correct about it, and I'm 100% certain it is, then we will have proof that there is something beyond the hill of the human mind.

>Itt:Sup Forums turns into /x/ kek

Probably. I've had one particularly immensely stressful dream, only a single time, that never leaves me. I had the weight of the entire world on me, an indescribable feeling of responsibility. Lifting a giant diamond up to the heavens from among a throng of base human creatures, into the sky where a cold crystal queen took it from me, staring emotionless at me and probably wondering what to do to me. She left with her prize, and in the dark cloudy sky I stay alone, confused what just happened.

Was an intense dream, very real and left me in a state of shock.

STARGATE was just some Scientologists scamming the Army and CIA out of government funds

emma watson is so superior to me
I need to grovel at her feet while she whips me

>2017
>Believing in Kek
I took the Originpill years ago...
Hallowed are the Ori!

go back to Re ddit!
fgt

You need a better waifu bro.

I suggest Anri Okita.

#1 it just randomly happens to me, usually when i'm really relaxed #2 it's scary af and I stop it, I don't wanna get my body invaded by Aaay Lmaos or whatever, I don't mess with shit I don't understand.. Neighbor could visit rooms in houses he had never been in but knew the location kind of thing. GF mainly got into people she knows dreams.

You are correct about everything except shared dreams. You must be asleep at the same time or atleast day dreaming as one sleeps. Otherwise it is basically the equivalent of a A.I in a videogame if the person is not asleep. If you are in a shared dream and someone wakes up the individual will continue to be in your dream but it will not really be them anymore.

>reddit
leave.

how do you know its not just confirmation bias and placebo effect

eventually it becomes too specific and happens too often to call it a coincidence.
Having a shared dream once can be a happy accident. Having a shared dream 5 times in 5 days is more than suspicious. I can't do it anymore though.

The eminent powers of the world have thought its real enough to do research and development on it for decades.

>no ass
>no tits
>absolutely no muscle tone anywhere in her body
>has the exact same face as Richard Dawkins
your waifu a shit

We need more Jewish people to tell us it's crazy, right?

You start your training with the obviously fake Mentalist/Psychic tricks.

Make your predictions vague enough that whatever happens in the future resembles them in some way.

As you become a better guesser, they predictions can get more specific.

Then the spooky shit starts. You start having premonitions that get ever more accurate and you may feel like you are not worthy of such a power. It can spoil the fun of living. This is the time to start praying if you are religious or take a break if you are atheist.

You can drive yourself mad and easily psych your self into belief in a lot of things. Be careful.

page me as soon as anything useful comes of these "premonitions" and EXTRA SENSORY PERCEPTION
you guys must love X-Men
that legion show is pretty good too tbqh famalarm

Just like the aliens stuff it's a fake conspiracy to cover up a real one.

lol most astral babies are too young for the xmen craze of the 90s. you were a 80s baby for sure.

kek

Quantum entanglement.

>Sup Forums discovering actual redpills

They ridiculed Dr.Hameroff several times during the past years. And still it seems his theory is gaining some fuel. I'm not entirely sure about it, but it's still better than harcore biomachine determinists.

>a mediocre movie followed by shitty t.v. serials
That lasted 10 seasons......so much for mediocre

How many Adam Sandler movies are there? How many seasons of Friends are there? Quantity does not equal quality user.

>/x/ tier shit
>leddit

The Sun is a stargate
Jump rooms to Mars exist
Space elevators are for faggots

Im a professional procastrinator. How can i hypno myself to change that ?

Not astral projection. It's actually boring as shit to do it until you bilocate, and that makes it somewhat sketchy (Sorry for the pun). A lot of folks have no idea whether they're on target until after the analysis, and even then they my not hear about it.

If you believe what the man says then yes.

Yeah, the jews x^)

>Quantum entanglement.
Stop using words you don't understand.

Bazinga!

All you retards asking me to go back to le edit probably browsed digg before finding Sup Forums so please stfu.

lol digg? what is this 2007? whats next ebaums world?

The Spaniard guy is a moron LARPer.
You can't prove astral projection is anything more than an out of body experience, that is, lucid dreaming.
There are plenty of communities online and no one has ever done it.
Telekinesis as well is not real, you can't do it.
You probably hallucinated.
Controlling people is real: a lot of meditator pick easily body language and use it to their advantage.
Self hypnosis and Tulpas (as real life dream characters) are real as well.
I bet you cannot even prove to yourself some of your outlandish claims.
Can you read cards using AP?
Wait, you can't do it.

Where can i find a woman like that
i would love to breed her this bad

German girls on average are way better than Britbong girls though.

But i really like this bodytype
I m not shitting you there
Id take her as my Waifu, and breed some White children with her
But i guess her lefty/feiminist POV would stand in the way

THeres so many elements to this pic I love, and yet, so many that piss me of
>Good
>that hair
>That look in eyes
>That clothes
>That body proportions

>Bad
>That skin
>Shat messy floor
>those man feet
>That fucking tag at her armpit

Deciding to mastrubate to this or not is gong to be tough.

>You can't prove astral projection is anything more than an out of body experience, that is, lucid dreaming.
As I said, the best way to actually prove AP is to try it yourself and succeed. Many people claim that Astral Projection is like the multiplayer version of Lucid Dreaming. While I can't confirm this 100% my experience says it's more than likely. Clairvoyance works the same way. No amount of anecdotal evidence I can provide will prove anything. You prove it yourself or you don't prove it at all.
>There are plenty of communities online and no one has ever done it.
I spent 15+years researching that. The reason I arrived so far is because others before me had succeeded.
>Telekinesis as well is not real, you can't do it.
Takes a long time, but you can learn to do it. Started with small papers. The infamous "psy-wheel. Then I found out the whole thing had a scientific explanation and got discouraged. Feels silly, truly. Still, I kept trying. After around two months of autistically staring at small objects, I got results. It's not "controlled", but somewhat more violent, like a spasm. After repeating the experiment twice I got convinced beyond all doubt. The problem is that it takes a long time to do and it's easy to forget how to do it.

Now I want to go full good goy again and just live a calm life.