No evidence for trump's lies about Obama

>no evidence for trump's lies about Obama
>FBI confirms they're investigating Trump's campaign for criminal collusion
>finally documents and an exact proving that Russia meddled in the election
>Trump's approval rating drops to 37% according to Gallup poll, the lowest for any president this early in their presidency
>Trump won't balance the budget
>failed budget proposal, atrocious new healthcare bill

Trump is falling, hard. This is a disaster of a presidency, I'm hoping he resigns. This entire thing has been an embarrassment.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kRcdmbC0HHs
youtu.be/PQaUfHpnZMo
youtube.com/watch?v=m7ZuffBrloo&t=648s
archive.is/1xqMN
youtube.com/watch?v=rsIixQOSQS4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

SHILLS ARE BEING PAID BY THE WORD NOW

>did your departments illegally wiretap the president by order of obama?
>naw they dindu nuffin, they good boys

"THE SURVEILLANCE JUST KIND OF HAPPENED ON IT'S OWN"

Why are all right winger slack jawed mouth breathers? Look at their degenerate lack of jaws

"THE SURVEILLANCE WAS THERE WHEN WE GOT THERE"

"IT AROSE ORGANICALLY"

"SURVEILLANCE IS A NATURALLY OCCURRING PHENOMENON, MUCH LIKE THE WEATHER"

Trump is a criminal. We know he's committed numerous crimes, he was business partners with a man who funded Iranian terrorism. Trump supporters will defend anything, even when the FBI proves he is a liar and that Russia interfered. Can't wait until they drop all of the evidence showing his campaign's collusion, or maybe trump will resign before that.

Boy u mad?

"NO ONE IS TO BLAME. JUST LIKE LIFE EVOLVED FROM THE PRIMORDIAL OOZE, SURVEILLANCE OCCURRED NATURALLY GIVEN ENOUGH CHANCE AND RESOURCES"

>muslim ban struck down
>trumpcare crashing and burning
>russian connections
>Flynn fired
>Sessions under investigation
>Goldman Sachs appointments
>Israel greatest ally
>approval under 40%

BASED GOWDY
A
S
E
D

G
O
W
D
Y

GOWDY 2024
O
W
D
Y

"IN MANY WAYS SURVEILLANCE IS LIKE A COMPLEX BRANCH CHAIN AMINO ACID"

>Gadaffi funded Iranian terrorists
That's an interesting way to spell Obama faggot

>Deflect to another president when your president does horrible things

"WHEN SUBJECTED TO THE RIGHT ENVIRONMENTAL PRESSURES AND FORCES, SURVEILLANCE CAN SELF-ASSEMBLE WITHIN ORGANIZATIONS"

Our president is a liar. Not just a normal liar, a serial malicious liar.

>thinking Obama didn't fund Iranian and Syrian rebels even though there's proof that the government illeg
ally sold them guns when Obongo was in office
Are you even trying faggot?

kek
keep going

The only one proven to have paid shills from foreign governments is Donald j Trump. Read the news bucko.

YOU ARE A FAGGOT
O
U

A
R
E

A

F
A
G
G
O
T

Bask in the 8 years that is MAGA. Die in a fire nigger. I love this timeline

Wow Trump lied? I am utterly shocked by this information. No where in Trump's entire recorded statements throughout his life have shown himself to be a well documented lying sack of shit.

SHILLS OUT IN FULL FORCE
H
I
L
L
S

O
U
T

I
N

F
U
L
L

F
O
R
C
E

MAGA
A
G
A

Agreed. He's done it his whole life. All these fools on pol hot suckered by a car salesman.
Pathetic.

Hillary isn't the president though.

You're such a sucker. I laugh at your gullible nature.

Laughing AND Winning

Fuck off /loserpol/

You have problem with using technology?
Maybe too much vodka from valeri today?

"LIKE ALL LIFEFORMS, THE PURPOSE OF SURVEILLANCE IS TO EXIST AND MULTIPLY, GIVING BIRTH TO MULTIPLE SURVEILLANCE OPERATIONS AGAINST MULTIPLE PARTIES, ORGANICALLY. NO ONE IS TO BLAME"

LOSER
O
S
E
R

Not gonna lie former Trump supporter here, this has been fun watching him crash and burn but in all seriousness we can't let this man get the nuclear codes

Why would I listen to a mouth breather like yourself? Trump thinks your an idiot and you love him for it.
You're as weak of a man as he is.

I don't care anymore. It's problem of USA, not mine. Do what you want. You can impeach your presidents everyday.

"DIRECTOR COMEY, DO YOU MEAN TO TELL ME THAT THE NSA HAS CREATED A NEW LIFEFORM AND THAT THIS NEW LIFEFORM COULD MOST APTLY BEING NAMED 'SURVEILLANCE' "

"THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT I'M SAYING. NO ONE IS TO BLAME. IT ALL JUST HAPPENED"

I guess this means you have no defense. Looks like I just won a debate and you are the ...
Loser
O
S
E
R

I understand Critical Thinking isn't the strongest suit of liberals, but there are only two options;

>There was no surveillance, so there would be no basis for claims of collusion with the Russians

>There WAS Surveillance.

For the love of your Country, at least have the backbone to pick one.

LOSER
O
S
E
R

KEK
U
C
K

I think they're confusing Russia with the hacker known as Sup Forums.

"DIRECTOR COMEY ARE YOU SAYING WE ALL NOW EXIST AT THE PLEASURE AND MERCY OF THIS NEW ROGUE LIFEFORM KNOWN AS SURVEILLANCE"

"THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT I'M SAYING SIR."

youtube.com/watch?v=kRcdmbC0HHs

who is this Sup Forums?

who is the don's system administrator?

did he run a password app?

If impeached, there will be a civil war.

Haha, all of pol and posterity will see that you no defense for your stupidity.

Better for everyone. We didn't saw hapennings too
long. Because of fucking murrica KEK abandoned us.

What happened to accepting the will of the people like you told all the liberals to do?

I am confused. Why are they not investigating Hillary's ties to China and her campaign money laundering?

Good question!

>What happened to accepting the will of the people like you told all the liberals to do?

WINNERS DON'T HOLD THEMSELVES TO THE LOSERS STANDARDS.

Errr, because she's not the President. How many investigations do you want o. The Clintons? They must have had atleast a dozen and still nothing has been found.

There wasn't a lot of confidence exuded in that post.

You're slipping.

Which means you're fired.

He's not looking like a winner right now.

Ooh c'mon now

Thread deletion imminent

Unless the NSAs a bunch of chicken shit libtard satanists who think 'there's no threat'

>errr
Shareblue, ctr, reddit. Wherever you came from you need to get the fuck out.

It's not my job to defend the Clintons. I couldn't care less.

How so?

>There was no surveillance, so there would be no basis for claims of collusion with the Russians

>There WAS Surveillance.

Pick one. God I am going to love these tears

I come from New York. Now make me, bitch.

What is your job?

>Comey: Putin wants Clinton to lose thus he's supporting Trump
>30 seconds later
>Comey: He's just undermining her.

This guy is all over the place. Based old man made him fumble.

>I come from New York. Now make me, bitch.
Cringe

I'll give you just one example although I have many. If you can prove me wrong I'll offer you more.

He looked like a fool and degraded the credibility if himself, the presidency and the united States by falsley accusing President Obama of ordering an illegal wire tap.

Are you looking for a boyfriend or something? Post confidence?

Your post is about someone's feelings, I'd say you don't have a lot of confidence in your position

Account executive

ALL THESE LOW ENERGY SHILLS

I FEEL LIKE I'M BEATING UP ON RETARDS.

>although I have many
Like?

Haha, thread.

These threads are PAID for. The are here to wreck the signal-to-noise ratio and make the board unusable. When you reply, you are doing their work for them by keeping the thread bumped.

Do not reply.

Sage, hide, and help us all.

Wow, it's like liberals are trying to make this country crash and burn because they didn't get their way. It's almost as if they're all a bunch of spoiled children.

mfw he drops the evidence during his speech tonight

youtu.be/PQaUfHpnZMo

IT'S TOO LATE. 67 POSTS. WE HAVE TO MAKE THE SHILLS STAND OUT FROM NOW ON.
A
LOT OF THEM HAVE SMELLY CUNTS. IF WE HAD SMELLIVISION THEY'D BE EASIER TO FIND.

> yes we're investigating trump
> no we haven't wiretapped him

Get the fuck out of here fucking fed cocksuckers goddamn 9/11 was awesome

See I love it when you're confronted with an actual question about your information.

Pick one.

Was there accusations of collusion with Russia, or not?

So you post online on the side?

>new york
>account executive
Oy vey I wonder who could be behind these posts.

You have to at least have a comprehension of English to try to shill for an English Speaking Country, friend.

You are not an American.

>So you post online on the side?

I MAKE MY SECRETARY POST AURINI THREADS AND I HAVE OVER 60 EMPLOYEES

>still investigating
>Still have nothing on the Trump admin after six months

I swear you guys got a new script this morning. This is the third time I've seen a post like this this morning. You're wrong btw, the FBI found that Hillary committed crimes with mishandling her emails and giving those without clearance access to classified information.

Now go ahead and do you scripted dodge like the other two threads I saw you in.

Oy vey

I found the kike

IMAGINE HOW SMELLY THE CTR VAGINAS ARE AFTER POSTING ALL DAY. THEY PROBABLY DON'T SHOWER BEFORE COMING TO WORK. DISGUSTING. VERY SAD.

Re-read my post

Because, aside from the rantings of loonies on far-right websites, there isn't real evidence of illegal collusion.

But, if you can't tell the difference in photos of crowd size, I wouldn't be surprised if you can't understand the differences between these two situations.

Better question about Hillary: why did Russian operatives have all these meetings with Trump's team but not hers, if we are to believe that these were normal meetings and there weren't coordinated efforts?

SOME OF THE ANTI-TRUMP POSTS COULD ONLY HAVE COME FROM AN OBESE WOMAN WITH HORMONE PROBLEMS.

youtube.com/watch?v=m7ZuffBrloo&t=648s

>He looked like a fool and degraded the credibility if himself, the presidency and the united States by falsley accusing President Obama of ordering an illegal wire tap.
archive.is/1xqMN
youtube.com/watch?v=rsIixQOSQS4
The nigger wiretapped one of his acquaintances on Merkel. Not to mention the Snowden scandal and the Vault7 leak. What's to say Obama didn't wiretap Trump, seeing that he is literally a political enemy?

FBI decided she committed a crime but did not decide to prosecute? That makes no sense.

By the way, I'm not a Dem or liberal I'm just like most Americans . Non-ideological.

*in Merkel

DIABETIC WOMEN HAVE SWEET URINE, ERGO FISHY VAGINA. THE ONLY PLACES THEY CAN FIND WORK IS AS SHILLS WHO WORK FROM HOME. VAGINAL ODOUR.

Notice they keep denying there was 'physical' wiretapping of Trumps phones but never deny using the various NSA tools that allow them to listen to phonecalls without an actual wiretap.

They probably smell like British cooking

Still waiting for you to defend Trump. I dont give a fuck about Obama.

remember that you and the rest of your CTR shills will never be able to fool us. we know your scent. we can tell when a post is genuine

I GET THAT YOU'RE TRYING TO BE INSULTING BUT YOU SUCK AT IT. I'M ALL FOR BANTS BUT YOU HAVE TO KNOW HOW TO BEFORE YOU CAN BEGIN, FRIEND.

POST YOUR TITS YOU VILE SMELLY CUNTED WOMAN.

>our

Implying you're not a Never Trump fuckface

>HURRR DURRRRI didn't watch the video

Found the kike

> (You)
>FBI decided she committed a crime but did not decide to prosecute? That makes no sense.
Nevertheless that's what happened. And the corrupt cunt Loretta Lynch made up her mind to follow the FBI's decision prior to the FBI giving their decision. She's a corrupt bitch. And before you try dodging this fact, the FBI said she committed those crimes, those aren't my observations that I interpreted. They cited laws and said she broke them but didn't recommend prosecution.

>By the way, I'm not a Dem or liberal I'm just like most Americans . Non-ideological.
Neat.

honestly I think its going to happen.
Today.

I think a bolt's going to come flying out and a big section of the hypothetical machine is just going to drop