House Intelligence Committee on "Russian Election Tampering"

HAPPENING NOW

FBI DIRECTOR COMEY AND THE HEAD OF THE NSA ARE ABOUT TO BE GRILLED ABOUT "RUSSIAN ELECTION TAMPERING", GET IN HERE AND WATCH THEM ADMIT THERE IS ZERO EVIDENCE

>WikiLeaks: US House Intelligence Committee on "Russian Election Tampering" will begin at 10AM ET Monday. Streamed on C-Span c-span.org/schedule/

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/843613429638270976

youtu.be/cm0DxSBjPXE

youtu.be/cm0DxSBjPXE

youtu.be/cm0DxSBjPXE

youtu.be/cm0DxSBjPXE

Happening now, previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cm0DxSBjPXE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Gowdy getting rowdy

GOWDY'S CURRENT STATUS: ROWDY

youtu.be/cm0DxSBjPXE

youtu.be/cm0DxSBjPXE

youtu.be/cm0DxSBjPXE

This whole thing is a load of shit thats going to ramp up the medias "MUHHH RUSSIA" narrative.

p.s look at this cunts fucking eyes as he questioned about Trumps tweets.

"FELONIOUSLY"

Comey getting BTFO by based Gowdy.

The world needs Gowdy memes

The payoff, this is good stuff.

Comey will neither confirm or deny that he briefed Obama about this.
As opposed to all the "No" answers.

"IT COULD BE YOU! IT COULD BE ME!"
FELONIOUS!

Comey will not confirm if there is an investigation to the leaks. But he'll confirm there is an investigation into Trump/Russia? Comey can't just pick and choose which investigations he confirms.

Omg this fucking cuck asking about Roger Stone. So pathetic.

Check the catalog next time.

There's a much more active general up

>You wanna talk about Roger stone?

>I will not talk about individuals

>Well fuck you I have to make some soundbytes

>can't just pick and choose

he is legally bound to refrain from disclosing certain information in a public hearing

this is not a closed intelligence committee hearing where more information can be secretly discussed - you don't have a fucking security clearance to hear the classified stuff so he has to dance carefully with his words because this is an open hearing
Confirming any investigation where there is a chance that saying anything will fuck up the investigation is forbidden
>hurr durr let's tell the mafia we're watching them from the fifth floor of the building next door
is the sort of stupid shit that gets you rekt

Fucking bullshit. They can't comment on anything. What's the point of this?

Build suspicion around muh russians. This show is to bring heat off the CIA and Obama, and put it back on trump and the russians.

CNN: EXCLUSIVE Comey confirms Trump is Putin

where the info can be disclosed publicly, this is the time and place for it.
the problem is having housetards who know how and what to ask for
if they know what to ask they can get jackpot
but they are just stupid shills looking for personal attaboys from their paymasters
>what is the point
to provide some process as being better than nothing at all I guess
If they want people to do a good job they can't keep dragging them in front of committees filled with fucktards every damn day

I read this as putting the heat on the CIA. Both the heads of FBI and NSA are saying we have no knowledge / evidence of wiretapping, but the CIA is not there. Process of elimination.

Which is the problem, there are no clauses in the constitution granting the government this sort of secrecy. Your appeals to "muh national interests" are just another shill tactic

>granting the government this sort of secrecy
>no clauses

have you even read the fucking constitution faggot

>Muh Ukraine

Why do people believe the Ukraine government at all? It's highly corrupt by almost every study known to fucking man. It is also highly disliked by the people.

Hell a lot of people in Ukraine are sick of the government because it's just so shit so they're pro-russian. Fucking hell how are they ignoring these facts?

Could be that way, I thought they excluded them because just having them in the room would force the hand of the questioners to address the CIA leaks. This is distraction, I doubt the NSA or FBI would throw the CIA under the bus. Maybe they would I dunno.