This jew be dying this month

This jew be dying this month

Good riddance. That man is more evil than my youngest sister and my mother combined.

Kek.
His eyes full of greed ,thinks he can take all them shekels to hell.

Here's hoping kek's will be done and numbers bless this post

Soros dies by the end of the year

His death will change nothing.

Rolling for Soros living for 100 more years, long live the King.

This. Rothschilds will have monopoly.

PRAISE KEK!!!!

>878
denied

PRAISE KEK

End of the year? Nah. By the end of this week. His cuck son too. Why wait?
Zippity zap.

Digits confirm his (un)timely death

The point is not that his death will change everything. The point is that he is a massive figurehead of globalism and anti-nationalism, which means this is a significant symbolic victory over that ideology, adding to a string of nationalist victories recently.

You must let kek work on his own time, brother. Don't doubt the frog. Shadilay!

Doesn't matter, his son Alex Soros is fully commited in continuing his fathers work. Projects of these people don't die with them, on the contrary.

Ok fine, I will admit that David Rockefeller did seem a bit shady at first if you were uninformed (much like Hillary Clinton I might add). That being said, its undeniable that Sup Forums had never given Mr. Rockefeller a fair shake because of much global conspiracy paranoia. After investigating further into this great man's efforts, I have come to the conclusion that David Rockefeller was a true patriot that had the vested interests of all us true Americans at heart.

His sons will take over and protect their family name.

So it is written, so shall it be. Praise Kek!

Roll

If you don't reply to this post Ruth will not die in her sleep tonight

Genocide the Buffet, Rockefeller, Rothschild, Soros and Morgan lineages and we're talking.

Hell be fine

numbers to put this jew in the ground

The double digits have spoken, this will be the end of the agent of moloch.

He will rule the world

the power structures changed today, this exact date was known and predicted for a 'major event' in threads since last week, todays events will lead to a major world changing event that imprints itself into the collective subconscious..
praise kek, the happening is nigh.

The son doesn't have the motive or ability of the father. It's a good thing regardless of the son's politics. George was a special kind of monster, him dying will be fantastic for the world.

HE

WILL

DIE

What difference would it make? His money, and you can be sure his mission, will continue uninterrupted.

Shadilay!

Keks hit list will be Soros first than Hillary

PRAISE KEK, It shall be done!

I don't know he's been doing fine all this time.

praising

We need a hero to take down Alex Soros and close assosiates the day George bites the dust.

I suggest a bombcar
>9 proxies

No sorrow for Soros

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

There's no such thing as a patriotic globalist.

Soros is only 86, and if we've learned anything about these people, it's that they live well into their 100s.

ayy lmao

you guys wouldn't believe it, but I just got my cheque in the mail for all those Probama protesting I did. shit is cash. he signed it personally too.

Now i can buy shoes.

its beautiful

If digits, he'll die on November 8th, 20:17 at 11:11 pm 11 seconds

I don't believe you.

i wonder if slaves felt the same

"he is abusing, humiliating and suppressing us, but he gives us accommodation, water and some food for our hard work"

He'll "die" > get cloned > clonign fails and turns out bat shit crazy > claim he's the anti-christ or king of the world > promptly gets his shit stomped

Digits say the kike will die NOW

It's not about money. He sees the world as his toy and he gets off on manipulating it and causing chaos. Just one big power trip. Killing the white race is an added bonus too.

NO SORROW FOR SOROS

If digits Trump used heart attack gun on Rockiefeels for Barron's birthday.

checked

Yes he will

digits confirm

Confirmed, Barron is /ourguy/.

Barron please make anime real Kek is with you!!

MY GOD

Kek is warning us, the fight isn't over yet. You know how it goes,

The king is dead,
Long live the king.

You're dying too, if that's true

ROLLING! DIE GLOBALIST SCUM!

Kill the whole Rothschild family in a plane crash while you're at it, please, Kek.

checked

Ok dude, on my blacklist

i think hell be fine

Your shoes will be cursed. They will cause you to trip and fall in front of a speeding train.

OK anons. Here is my prediction.
He will die on a day related to Trump's family or life. I say the most likely is that he bites it on Trump's birthday.

Praise!

Mfw That evil kike Soros dies with all his children in a plane crash in Israel

praise be to the almighty kek

If digits he dies on my birthday

dont worry .... he is next in line

Can I have a speedy run-up on Buffet?
I saw a documentary about him once and it made me like him a little bit. But this is when I was about 13, and unaware of jewery. Isn't Buffet close to Trump?

Soros is gonna get shot before being thrown out of a plane

Reroll

Let me help you with that.
PRAISE KEK

WHO IS NEXT? TRIPS DECIDES

SOROS, ROTHSCHILD, OBUMMERS, BUSH CLAN?

Drumpf

I think Obama will be hanged, then Soros dies in a plane crash, then the Bush clan goes under like the coward rats they are.

...we shall wait, would be better to see him pay for his crimes and offer up dirt on the Rothschilds

Rich jews always manage to live over 100.

F

PRAISE

HUGH MUNGUS WOT

Baby blood and Moloch sacrifices really work user.

One of the most Sup Forums posts I've seen this year. Saved.

He will live.

REMOVE MERCHANT
REMOVE HALALNIMALS
REMOVE LEFTISTS
REMOVE DISOBEDIENT IMMIGRANTS

PRAISE THE OLD ONES!

There is no such thing as "meme magic"
This transcend all of what a human being could or may could not understand.
The meme it's not a force. The meme it's everything. The air we breath, the water we drink, the kek's we take.
This is all mighty meme's will.

Soros it's next
Merkel then.

We shall prevail

Can we go back now?

oh yeah

THIS CAN'T BE

soros will die next, in a fiery plane crash. he will survive the crash and burn slowly into an eternity of writhing and misery, digits if tru

PRAISE KEK

Newborn child blood will keep him living.

reroll

He has 5 sons that are actively following in his footsteps with his looney ideas and funding ngo groups and mass immigration. The whole bloodline needs wiped out