Sweden Yes! Norwegian Male politician raped by Somali that he defended

A Norwegian SJW politician has opened up about his rape by a Somali man, stating that he felt “guilt and responsibility” for the perpetrator being deported after time in prison.
Karsten Nordal Hauken, a leftist politician, shared his story in a letter to Swedish broadcaster NRK, as part of a documentary series titled 'I Against Me.'
Hauken speaks of being brutally raped by a Somali man, and recalls riding in an ambulance to a rape reception center at an Oslo hospital. He mentions having samples taken from nurses, speaking to a psychologist, and eventually being collected by his father.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3528236/Male-Norwegian-politician-raped-asylum-seeker-says-feels-GUILTY-attacker-deported-man-suffer-Somalia.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fpbp.

Wow, TOP KEK

>Europeans

Time to gas them

>Sweden yes
>Story is about Norwegian man
I'm not even a Swede, but jesus, you people will make any excuse to shit on them

old news

A story about a dude being ass raped probably shouldn't make me smile this wide

Hahaha ha

I would feel bad, but this guy's policies and views have led to innumerable amounts of rapes by these Somali and middle eastern savages so fuck him

This is old news, faggot. Reset your google search to include shit in the last week.

OMG SWEDISH CANCER IS SPREADING TRU NORWAY! THE NORTH IS DOOOOOOOOOOMED

this is the guy that sucked Somali cock for hours, right?

what did you expect from mount nigger?

>Karsten Nordal Hauken
>it's real
wtf just nuke the whole Europe already

He feels bad because he wants more angry cock. As a fem, it sounds hot.

Google the norwegian left wing party SV and see what they stand for. They are all mentally ill.

kek that is hilarious there needs to be more male rapes in sweden

/thread and Sage

Jupp. The political party is as Swedish as you can get.

>Norwegians claiming to be le epic master race
>Their left wing parties are all gaining ground
>Their right wing parties are having massive losses
>Aka the exact opposite of Sweden
>Sweden now throws out more people each week than Norway throws out
>Norwegian oil money is quickly drying up, "Facing the largest economic crisis in Norwegian history"

We're in the same boat sadly. Whilst you guys laughed at Sweden we are slowly getting our shit together whilst Denmark, Norway and Finland are slowly going the way Sweden was.

old a f news faggot nigger

>raped

>Sweden
>Getting it's shit together

>JUST

>Sweden has the SD, NORWAY has nothing comparable

When that oil money is gone they're going to be hemorrhaging cash, every Norwegian I've met has some sort of fake government job.

Nice meme, thanks for proving my point.

They are already heamoraghing because oil prices are plummiting whilst most new wells have produced well under what they were expected to do.

Norbros are cool outside pol so its a shame they all regress to 10 year olds on here.

My god that flag

>>Sweden now throws out more people each week than Norway throws out
oh only a few decades and you will be ok
or maybe not

>rape
/mlp/ memes all over again

Sweden is in a bad spot yes, but if you think we have it bad now just wait now that the next wave begins where the un-hit countries will be flooded.

we'll see

This retard can move to sweden.

Yeah, and in all honestly, the "Worst" thing that could happen if things continue its just that there will be a more clear class divide between Swedes and non Swedes here.

An example of this is that even though unschooled people are flooding in Sweden is still just growing exponentially in IT, Engineering and Innovation. When that starts to slow down I'll get real worried, and until then i'll make life as hard as possible for all the immigrants i meet whilst living anywhere but in one of the 12 shittiest parts in Sweden that are actually dangerous.

>I Against Me

>heheh yes goyim hate yourself

Sweden get fucked for big black cock.

Post the source faggot, there are some shills spreading fake news in that manner.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3528236/Male-Norwegian-politician-raped-asylum-seeker-says-feels-GUILTY-attacker-deported-man-suffer-Somalia.html

You shouldn't be part of NATO. John McCain only wants to uses you Mt. Niggers as a proxy war site.

Where does this Sup Forums meme of Norway being less liberal or better off than Sweden come from? I've been all over both countries (admittedly before this refugee crisis) and found them roughly the same. Oslo wasn't very different from Gothenburg

Okay this one for the 6th millionth time
>He is a lit homo
>He is a commie
>He paid a somali shekels for sucking his cock in a failed pr stunt
>They went up to were the "russ" celebrate at Tryvan, only highschool grads are allowed there
>It's a tradition, they dress up in "construction" dresses in colors reflecting their study
>Put tons of vile shit on it
>Buy old cars and busses and paint them with PAINT the same color
>And paint obnoxious shit on it to provocate
>They do pranks like kidnap Jr.High schoolers and fuck with them
>Drink as fuck
>that's russ, celebrating that they are done, it ends on the national day 17th of may when they are in the march with their cars, yes I was a russ once too

Anyways this lit homo goes up there, he is not allowed because he is not a russ a homo and too old
Neither was the somali

So he goes
>Hey everyone I was "raped" in my mouth by a nigger
>Look how progressive I am, follow my example......

Sigh

He is ousted and was caught for his shit, so no politics for him same as they gaylord from AP Jugend at Utoya, gone..... '

Rodt or SV I don't remember, he's out

Norways worst parts are comparably the same as Swedens, but they have less of these hotspots and less refugees in general, for now.

And Norway IS more liberal than Sweden, we get alot of flak for people just saying shit, but if you look at passing degenerate laws Norway holds the spot.

Sweden also has double the population and larger urban areas with proportionally more of the population inhabiting them

There are no Captain Norway memes. We've shat all over Swedes for being cucks for years but all of Scandinavia is extremely cucked.

>And Norway IS more liberal than Sweden
We're not closet authoritarians, just a bunch of mountain niggers that can't be ruled...

But no Sven, our laws are not like yours, pedos and rapist get jailed then raped and can never be in society again, we're assholes at this. We make outcasts.

Mostly the problem is in Oslo, but they try to spread it.

>But we are deporting ALL somalis
is that liberal? :)
>"Syrians" will have to go

The process goes like this here, they are not allowed to work. They stay in these concentration camps(lit yes, and get fed shit for food), stalling it out for as long as 7 years
>then
Sorry, you have to go back, tell your friends
>That's the big diff Sven
Also I remember either last year or before the whole SJW cuckmachine went nuts on Denmark
>Oy vey you take away all their shekels but 10k kronese
whistle whistle
We take everything but 5k and have done so since 2008

Don't tell anyone

We're fucked by our pols at the current moment, but not even comparable to you

Still though, i'd say Norwegians in that regard are in a better spot.

He looks thrilled.

Could you write that in English please? Some parts seemed interesting but its so intelligible i can't actually understand what you are saying.

Is that Mr. Clean?

>sweden yes
>not even about sweden
>half of your country's name means nigger.

Tommy dreamer got raped by a nigger?

norway is rightful swedish clay

kek, is that real?

seriously eastern euros are the biggest problem here, they don't ficki, neither do the shitskins really, they don't dare.

But they are causing an economic havoc and take the jobs of plebs like mexicans, getting but raped in the process.

I don't mind polish people, but there are 400k of them here now..... While we're only 4 mill ethnic fish kikes, that doesn't work

So carpenters all those average joe jobs, impossible for kids to get into it, because eastern euros, and that can't fly. from 4 mill to 5 mill in 1-2-3, sorry you have to go home, no hate we love you all, but let's face reality

Im actually curious did they invite the rapefugee or did the get voluntold to take one?
Was it her or was ut both of them....and why is it always dudes. Is there no women rapefugees?

buuuurp I got little time here.

you can understand that kike

>117493477

The difference is that the police in norway actually enforce immigrant criminals. So these Hotspots" has low crime rate compared with swedens immigrant ghettos. Norway also has a right-centered government with FRP in it, which is anti-immigration. Norway is also one of he few countries that make sure illiegal immigrants are sent back.

yes, it's a danish tv show where a norwegian guy gets to shoot a rifle and starts crying

yet norwegians still blame us for them getting conquered by the nazis in 3 days, can you believe that?

I'm moving to Oslo next year, How fuck am I ?

>ethnic fish kikes

Almost fell of my chair.

But its interesting, here in Sweden carpenting/electricians etc are almost exclusively Swedes (most immigrant take even lower jobs like cleaning or don't work at all).

To be fair, that's some program about gay soldiers.

>To be fair, that's some program about gay soldiers.
I did say he was norwegian

Screenshot, false info, no sauce
1 post by this id
Shitpost

SAGE

Bet he calls the Somali "his rapist"

Is that ben grimm vs voldermort in a celebrity deathmatch?

FRP, we don't got any parties
Flag, they are globalists, Siv Jensen sat and tried to sell us out to TISA last summer.

That's why Sylvi(bless this saint) got sick, she fixed the somali issue, while the traitor Siv Mensen sat there and tried to remove our borders.

Kystpartiet is the closest I come, we need a TRUMP.

Carl Ivar Hagen would not stand for this piss, his pet Siv, failed

>FUCK BACK TO NITTEDAL MENSEN
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>norwegian politics

Carl Ivar Hagen was our Trump, he was just born 30 years to early

You'll fit right in, Mahomet.

Oh thanks, Abdul.

Send back the Arabs and Africans first.
Then limit the stay of other Europeans to half a year every two years.
Stay strict on offenses such as shop lifting and disruption of public order waranting a deportation.
Abandon Shengen, it's not worth it.
Croatia is the only Euro country right now without nigger infested beaches just because we AREN'T in Schengen.

see
But yes we got Paki pols, a few, AP is trying to make a paki grill cuz paki and womyn leader after the homo was ousted......

See they lose all voters, so out of touch

The bitch fucking buldozed our ONE FUCKING HOLY HOV WE FOUND STANDING OVER 1k YEARS!

That was an archelogical sensation and should have been preserved, but she is a paki, a semite and buldozered it, because it was heathen

That would have become a mayor tourist attraction

A holy hof standing hidden after all these years, 1 in this entire world

>I'm moving to Oslo
don't lol
But the jobs are there, though thre is a recession here, and most people get their jobs through people they know

Hmm french I smell a consultant, IT consultant.

Memes aside it's don't "dangerous" there, expect in the weekends when the mountain niggers are out drinking, we're usually kinder to foreigners though, but it's not a nice place

Niggers ans shitskins are scared of the norseman, Fuck I need to get my ass in gear I'm going in. But you should be ware of our alki shit, we drink our self senseless and fight as shit

You're a idiot that just hate the fact that norway is better than your shit country that has shit stains all over it called sandniggers. I used to be proud to have sweden as my neighbour country, but not anymore your country has way to much problems.

>Oslo
I hate big cities and in France their are full of niggers and muslims.
I hope to do hunting trips in your mountains.

>consultant
very close but not yet.

>the norseman
I'm 6'3, blue eyes and very white skin.

A tragedy, I'm only 16 years old as everyone on this board, but I remember my childhood in Sweden in the 80ies.

It was fucking paradise, now look at it!
From Emil i lonneberget, pippi langstrompe, livet på saltkråkan....... To "fippan" or what they call it, a benis dansing with a made up word for cunt.

Why are they showing kids this!?!

>This was Sweden, so child friendly
Now it's basically pizza heaven only Thailand can compete

I love Europeans arguing over which country is sinking faster. Meanwhile we got trump and he didn't even shake merkels hand, lol

Wake me up when you solve the ongoing civil war between your two big ethnic minorities.

You will match in, in the mountains there are reindeer and delicious birds. Rype is noice.

What you need to do is have a clean criminal record(they are such assholes) and take the hunters test, which you just fire at moving paper mooses basically and need to hit the heart, it's no big deal.

Moose hunting is what you want, tasty as fug.
Boars are open season tasty as fug too, you can go to these towers and just sit there, as the boars they run in their own roads some of these bastards get fucking 2-400kg.

I haven't hunted boars yet as they are new, and I am no friend of the police. So I only have illegal firearms. But you should really do it. Go up in the mountains just to do it too, you get like roided. Stay up in the height for a couple of weeks, your blood adopts and takes in more oxygen, go down to the lowlands and you are energized as fug.

This is our secret why we win so much in sports
>Natural EPO

Wake me up when sandniggers stop getting away with raping your women and kids.

>Meanwhile we got trump and he didn't even shake merkels hand, lol
This was fucking glorious, like Putin and the dog, Trump should have brought a big rottweiler

>Germany shall once more fall
I hope Trump tries to save the lands he sprung from

YOU ARE LETTING RAPIST FREE!!! WE GAS THEM
THIS

fucking are you an abdul or sjw cuck or WTF Sven, stop living in denial, wake up ffs!

Hell Sägern

Hehe I can still kill boars with my illegal guns and don't need to see the opsynsman or viltnemda(kikes)

I will gass boars this summer, no autumn so I hide with the moose hunters or the oppsynsmann will be all over my ass

We have gorillons of boars in France, their are a plague in the countryside but very fun to hunt.

Do you have niggers in the mountains or they just stick to Oslo ?

Do the norwegian have social autism like the Finns ?

faggot enjoyed it, didn't he

Frogman I am spamming now but if you got a criminal record(everyone here does), what you can do is team up with a registered hunter and you are allowed to hunt with his firearms under his supervision.

This is hot. I wonder if he cried and felt humiliated. His masculinity and prise vanished.

How would you feel if you were raped Sup Forums? Also what's your height and weight.

nrk is norwegian, not swedish

>SV
>gaining ground

Pick one.

>Do you have niggers in the mountains or they just stick to Oslo ?
nah they only nog in the cities mainly Oslo, they know what will happen if they go up in the forest or mountains

A norseman will spot him and sees that nobody is around, and will kill him and feed him to the fish or bury him, so they never dear

He was just a boy!

>SV
Do they even have one seat at parl?

I think they moved to the cannabis party now known as Miljo partiet De gronne

I actually know the founders as many, this was a party only made to legalize gannabis, but the gannabis party would not fly in the 90ies, so they grabbed SJW envo shit.

Now they are zerged with "gommies"

The situation is still not as bad as in Norway.

They don't care in the balkans...

KEK the funny thing is that the actual swedish kid to his right is taller than him, and what is that Sven's age? 11? 12?

And there you got a nigger grown up, smaller than him. We try to tell you this.
NIGGERS AND SHITSKINS ARE SMALL AND WEAK

your american ones are not pure breed, you fickied them so most are a crossing not like in africa where they are small

we're seeing levels of cuckdom that were never thought possible before

>The situation is still not as bad as in Norway.
keep telling your self that abdul and pray to your feminists each night.......

WAKE UP, Why are there no riots here? Why do niggers don't want to go out when they don't got coke

I must run now, each nigger I meet in Greenland, will look down as I tower or cross the street

>Their left wing parties are all gaining ground
Wrong. They are loosing grounds.

>Their right wing parties are having massive losses
Wrong. They have gained more influence since they were elected 4 years ago.

>Sweden now throws out more people each week than Norway throws out
Might be true, but norway has a lot less immigrants in the first place.

True, most african slaves were bred by slave masters so most have white dna in them. The ones that dont would be the stronger ones that would be forced to breed together.

see the posts up there, it's old and it's an now outcasted commie homo that tried to pull some shit, paying a nigger to suck his dick, and went
>oy vey I was raped
>but I am so tolerant so I will not report it
He is out

Homos are not publicly accepted, liars are gassed, never lie to a norseman, we take that as a hostile gesture, christians and heathens a like.