THE LONG LIVED JEW IS DEAD, PRESS 'K' TO FINISH OFF SOROS

thread theme - youtube.com/watch?v=3GwjfUFyY6M

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wAMt_XPvoQY
youtube.com/watch?v=uoaXWMlG5ZM
youtube.com/watch?v=fr9YkXQGTiw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

mfw grooving cause george rockafeller is dead.

Soros is next

FUCK HIM! S S S S S

digits and Georgie dies in Poland the 1° of september

Soros next, Ruth Bader Ginsburg after her. All within the year.

he has little kike spawns so it doesnt rly matter

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

F for Five Hundred More Years of Soros

K

my sister is dating a white guy who rides crotch rockets and listens to metal music, she even rides on the back with him now, my parents don't even give a shit. hes a white trash idiot who works landscaping with his dad and my sister is a 4.2 gpa student. she never shuts the fuck up about him. he always trys doing shit with me and i just tell him to fuck off. last week he tried taking me to logan and i told him to fuck off, day later he tried renting some game for the ps4 to play with me, but again i told him to fuck off. he just doesn't get it.

He's not a Jew though.

Another of MOLOCH's apostles has finally been united with the Horrid King.

Fear not, fellow Globalists. There are many more to take his place and his children will likely continue his righteous quest for a truly global people and world.

ONE GOVERNMENT
ONE CURRENCY
ONE PEOPLE
ONE NATION
ONE GOD

PRAISE MOLOCH!

The Jew is dead! long live Trump!

Rockefeller is not a jew

Rockefeller wasn't jewish

F

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

I just cursed Soros with my witchcraft made with Lego and Wienerbrod

He is 86. Probably will he live for another 10 years.

why are you like this?

K

F

Would Soros dying cause WW3?

Rockefeller wasn't jewish.

Kissinger and Soros go next

S

Kek wills it

because he wants to fuck his sister and this guy who is probably better then him in every aspect is competition. He simply cant compete

His family were Sephardic Jews, Satan. Just ask him, he's right there with you.

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

He just returned to the mother ship

K

>Going into an interview after months of unemployment due to old job closing down
>a Rockefeller dies

Please kek be this a sign of me getting a job

K

>Black Knight Satellite taken down
>North Korea announces most advanced rocket testing results in history
>Rockefeller dies today

I wonder if they are all connected.

checked

praise kek
The kike is dead

Source on Black Knight

Aye he does

look them in the eye, give a firm handshake, but most importantly, smile. should be easy, a rockefeller is dead.

rockefeller isnt a jew. Hes american

K

>rockefeller isnt a jew. Hes american

Wait what??? What about the black knight satellite?

He was an Anglo, though. Not a Jew.

KKK

Press P to piss on his grave!

Keep bumping this share blue shills are sliding these threads!

KKK

At least he was an honest Jew

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

feels good

Are they the ones who keep posting he wasn't a Jew?

Roll for this
Or Rothschild

Come on! THE PARTY DOES NOT END WITH ONE SONG!

youtube.com/watch?v=wAMt_XPvoQY

Keep bumping and drink those Shareblue Tears! I love this timeline Sup Forums I want more winning!!!!

K
And P to piss on a grave

HAHAHAHAHAHHA! FUCKING FINALLY!

youtube.com/watch?v=uoaXWMlG5ZM

:)))))))

K

Rolling kekus vult.

K

I wonder who will take his place and for how long?

W I T N E S S E D

He seems like a chad who's bleaching your bloodline. get fucked faggot.

also fuck rockefeller what a waste of 7 hearts

Actually it might surprise you that i would argue go lenient on him.. man rarely sees their own ends, and think of the consequences they have wrought.. but obviously there's a time to live and die, i pity these because they understoood nothing.. Not because of the bad things they did. I'm fairly certain they will find a way to recompense him of his actions..

Don't stab something that is already being processed so to speak of all they said all they did all they ever wanted all they were and all they ever wanted to be.. It's almost as if you don't believe that they will carry out a reasonable punishment for that individual, probably you should rest assured..

>elites
>dying
You goys are really naive.

Soros is kill
rip in piss ya old coots

Rockerfeller isn't jewish tho

Huh? Thought Rockefeller (John D) was a Scotsman?

Cryofreezing is reserved for David's bosses.
He's always been expendable, but who knows, maybe they'll freeze his head/brain for moral and not because they intend to revive him?

K
K
K

DELETE THIS THREAD

HAVE YOU NO RESPECT FOR THE DEAD?

Oh fuck yes. Praise Kek

Just as planned...

Kek

Wooooohooooooo

r
e
s
t

i
n

p
e
a
c
e
!

K

More like rip in pepperoni!

*pieces

Pls respond

kkkk

ΚΕΚ ΚΕΚ kεk kεk
Κ
Κ
Κ
ΚΕΚ kεk

Good pic

See you in hell, fucker.

Praise kek

Gonna need a slow walk-up

Tomorrow we all die.

Rothschild's next.

Press S to spit on his grave

k

PRAISE KEK

DUBS!

Cryofreezing.. let me remind you of the bible that you didn't read.. essentially man is impermanent jesus was the new adamus blueprint, after his ressurection those who made this place took it up with him into the skies, to return on the great return. Where they will judge earth and facilitate one singular species in jesus image (no not jew no not muslim no not anything) half being of those on earth half being something that isn't. The blueprint of the new mankind after the judgement "i tell you a mystery not all will sleep (die) but all will be changed" the ones alive will be gathered up with the gods in the SKY and will be changed. The rest reincarnate in new and glorious bodies as a singular race of mankind no more racial division. Per the blueprint of the new adamus taken up with them in the sky after they ressurected him, to prove that they control life and death. Jesus christ. Is why they TOOK HIM after he was ressurected, he's not here meandering about.. Blueprint for the singular mankind after the judgement that he will be the king that refers to them as. King of (mankinds) kings.

jealous asian faggot hows it feel knowing everyone in the world hates asian men but love asian women

K

BURN IN HELL, ROCKEFELLER!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH KEK IS WATCHING

typical asian cuck, go back to /r/asianmasculinity

KKK

KKK

youtube.com/watch?v=fr9YkXQGTiw

It may be debris or not but you can see a shit load of things flying off the screen towards the end at the left hand side.

BURN IN HELL, SOROS!!!!!

K