Hillary Clinton uses a private email server as SoS; some material sent is retroactively classified after it was sent;...

>Hillary Clinton uses a private email server as SoS; some material sent is retroactively classified after it was sent; FBI declines to prosecute

TREASON! BURN HER! LOCK HER UP!!

>Donald Trump literally under active investigation by the (largely Republican) FBI for being controlled by Russian operatives, three people close to him already destroyed by revelations of hidden connections to Russians

FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS

Other urls found in this thread:

theamericanmirror.com/fbi-nsa-no-evidence-russia-manipulated-us-vote-tallying/
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/45755
vox.com/2015/5/22/8646231/clinton-aide-libya-benghazi
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/Clinton_Email_May_Release/C05739692.pdf
theatlantic.com/international/archive/2014/08/hillary-clinton-failure-to-help-syrian-rebels-led-to-the-rise-of-isis/375832/
wikileaks.org/syria-files/docs/2091826_article-on-mr-ford-s-activities.html
wikileaks.org/syria-files/docs/2097027_syrian-revolution-news-round-up-.html
wikileaks.org/syria-files/docs/2097374_syrian-revolution-daily-news-round-up.html
globalresearch.ca/you-wont-believe-what-former-us-ambassador-robert-s-ford-said-about-al-qaedas-syrian-allies/5504906
thehill.com/policy/national-security/324685-nunes-says-hes-seen-no-evidence-of-collusion-between-trump-camp-and
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Well why do you think he started his war on the media? So he can continue serving up bullshit to his moronic supporters. But now even FOX News has had enough of his shit, which is hilarious.

>FBI finds Hillary committed crimes.
LOCK HER UP!
>FBI is investigating some stuff
>DONT LOCK THE PEOPLE UP

Whoa really makes me think. This script you were given this morning obviously tells you to damage control the email thing. This came back out of nowhere this morning. Like the fourth post I've seen this morning on it.

yeah good luck with this thread though, incoming Drumpf shills who don't care MistorPresitent is a traitor

You both should be trebucheted back to /leftypol/

>again not addressing the fact Trump is involved with the Russians

wow did it ever occur to you how many Liberals couldn't give a single shit about Hillary? Nah its way easier to think the whole world is against you, shilling for Hills against the Aryan Race

Sup Forums is so laughable

>flood board for months
>disappear without a trace post election
>return suddenly and expect nobody to notice

wew lad

>wow did it ever occur to you how many Liberals couldn't give a single shit about Hillary?
Wow did it ever occur to you that I dont give a shit what Liberals feelings on this are? It doesn't matter what they think. It doesn't change what the FBI found.

Keep up with your script though. I don't know why it involves damage controlling the emails, people have accepted that they won't prosecute Hillary, yet here we are, back to denying that she committed those crimes even though the FBI said she did. Maybe if they have you guys say it enough, it'll change reality.

her emails weren't retroactively classified. That was a shill meme. She had been warned about the server as well. The FBI investigation over Russia ties was started by Obama's DOJ. Hillary has more ties to Russia than Trump. Plus the supposed influence involves Russia letting everyone know what the DNC actually did. Which, if the shoe was on the other foot and embarrassed republicans, libtards would be hailing Russia as a hero.

>collaborates with Russia
>give hillary popular vote

Huh?

Anyways, here you go:theamericanmirror.com/fbi-nsa-no-evidence-russia-manipulated-us-vote-tallying/

>innocent units proven guilty

Drop dead, occupy fags.

*until

It still boggles my mind that you people think the only way someone could post a different point of view here is if they're a paid illuminati operative trying to disrupt your neonazi roleplaying forum.

The only actual shills here have names like Boris and Andrei.

Shill thread, shit pasta. Move along people

these idiots are less subtle then the Canadian devil

finally a thread that makes sense

>said the shill
sage

>all of these people posting "sage" not knowing what it even meant and not realizing that it's been gone for years

It still boggles my mind that you think this is a point of view thing. You can't argue with facts, that's why I call everyone who is posting that Hillary dindu nuffin a paid shill. You have to be getting paid to bring it back up out of nowhere and outright lie about it.

I never claimed she dindu nuffin, in fact the OP explicitly states that she did do something, but nothing anywhere near as sinister as you try to insinuate, and nothing even approaching Trump's situation.

>Russians hacked Democrats
>RT put out constant pro-Trump propaganda
>Russians paid shills to post pro-Trump comments all over, including here
>Manafort, Flynn, and Sessions all disgraced for lying about connections with Russian operatives
>Trump bizarrely praises Putin whenever possible
>intelligence dossier compiled by ex-MI6 from conversations with Russian intelligence agencies suggests the Russians have something on him

You're right, it's not about point of view. It's about tribe. That's the only way I can imagine a human being justifying the cognitive dissonance you have to engage in to be a Trump supporter.

Damn dude what a rap sheet. Fuck you're right. I'm sorry. I just get so heated.

Now I know it's just a minor detail so I'm just going to post it as a footnote to my post. Where exactly in that list is the crime that Trump committed? I'd like to know so I can also make a thread like this in the catalog and address the ignorant Trump supporters.

>Where exactly in that list is the crime that Trump committed?

There is none and there doesn't have to be. You're moving the goal posts. Let me phrase it again, as simply as I possibly can

>Clinton definitely did do something careless and technically illegal, but not so bad as to justify prosecution

>Trump may be literally treasonous, and evidence only grows every two weeks

And you think Clinton is worse. Can you see how that is rather ironic to an objective observer?

Trump isn't going anywhere you fucking snowflake. Deal with your grief elsewhere please.

Give me a break.

>Podesta emails from years ago reference pizza sometimes
>Clinton knows a man who owns a pizza parlor
>parlor has kitschy, creepy artwork

HILLARY CLINTON IS A SATANIC HIGH PRIESTESS RUNNING A CHILD SEX RING

>dozens of Trump-centered Russia scandals

YEAH BUT THERE'S NO PROOF OF ANYTHING REALLY

Fox News is turning into another CNN

Gibs proofs

>Russians hacked Democrats
No evidence of this, even Wikileaks said it didn't come from Russia

>RT put out constant pro-Trump propaganda
Wow, Russia prefers the one that says they don't want to escalate tensions between the two countries?!

>Russians paid shills to post pro-Trump comments all over, including here
No evidence of this, we know CTR exists but there's no specific organization you can point to that does this, so i'm gonna say it's bullshit.

>Manafort, Flynn, and Sessions all disgraced for lying about connections with Russian operatives
All resigned for pointless shit (Flynn communicated with Russia before technically being in the job, Manafort is a unsubstantiated claim by FBI that he had contact with russia, Sessions talked to a ambassador which is somehow a big deal)
>Trump bizarrely praises Putin whenever possible
WOW A LEADER OF A COUNTRY PRAISES ANOTHER IN ORDER TO IMPROVE RELATIONS
MUST BE A RUSSIAN SPY

>Clinton definitely did do something careless and technically illegal, but not so bad as to justify prosecution

Hillary Clinton's crimes :
Destroyed Libya and by this caused all mayhem including migration to Europe and ISIS in Libya buildup.
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/45755
vox.com/2015/5/22/8646231/clinton-aide-libya-benghazi
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/Clinton_Email_May_Release/C05739692.pdf

Started Syria war.
theatlantic.com/international/archive/2014/08/hillary-clinton-failure-to-help-syrian-rebels-led-to-the-rise-of-isis/375832/
This is her own words in interview.
Somewhere below Netty picture she writes about Robert Ford.
Article title shows, that she still cannot understand reality, because there are no moderate rebels, it is only in western propaganda minds... Democratic opposition never uses arms. Opposition using arms is neither democratic nor moderate.
Opposite of article title is true.

He (Robert Ford) has been quite busy driving arround the country and waking militant "opposition" groups demonstrations to start the civil war.
wikileaks.org/syria-files/docs/2091826_article-on-mr-ford-s-activities.html
wikileaks.org/syria-files/docs/2097027_syrian-revolution-news-round-up-.html
wikileaks.org/syria-files/docs/2097374_syrian-revolution-daily-news-round-up.html

globalresearch.ca/you-wont-believe-what-former-us-ambassador-robert-s-ford-said-about-al-qaedas-syrian-allies/5504906
Robert Ford was US Ambassador to Syria when the revolt against Syrian president Assad was launched. He not only was a chief architect of regime change in Syria, but actively worked with rebels to aid their overthrow of the Syrian government.
Ford assured us that those taking up arms to overthrow the Syrian government were simply moderates and democrats seeking to change Syria’s autocratic system. Anyone pointing out the obviously Islamist extremist nature of the rebellion and the foreign funding and backing for the jihadists was written off as an Assad apologist or worse.

Same guy, different ID now, went home for lunch.

>There is none and there doesn't have to be.
That's just like, your opinion then. Hillary committed crimes and Trump hasn't (or anything that we know about)

>And you think Clinton is worse.
Well yeah, she actually committed crimes.

You already have another thread like this. It actually is fake. Read the report. You all know what to do. Don't respond without a certain option in a field.

>trump is affirmatively involved with the Russians
Source?

I have proof hilary did send classified material from private email and several people who were not cleared could access it

otyu lost

That bitch litteraly had SAP documents she went out of her way to get from other people on her server
She deserves the noose

One is hard evidence of guilt, and other is an investigation, not declaration of guilt.

Are you retarded, OP, or just on someone's paycheck?

Daily reminder that the fact that the emails even existed was a felony.

Daily reminder that talking to a Russian sometimes is not illegal.

>she did it and used bit bleach to hide it from us but she wasnt trying to be malicious. Innocent

>Theres no evidence the Russia thing ever occured. Innocent

Yep. Exact same. Saged.

FBI is largely republican from an agent perspective.
Every single person at the J Edgar Hoover building in DC is a liberal cuck who hates Trump.

THEN PROVIDE PROOF HE IS MIXED WITH THE RUSSIANS YOU FALEX JONES COCK SUCKER.

>Source?
His ass. He either wont reply or he'll say "anonymous sources say".

They really ought to teach you about Sup Forums vs /r/eddit formatting. You stick out immediately.

>the (largely Republican) FBI

Go back to propaganda school, bobo

>grows every two weeks
>still no evidence

Wew lad

thehill.com/policy/national-security/324685-nunes-says-hes-seen-no-evidence-of-collusion-between-trump-camp-and
We've already been through this.

Noice

Quit peddling fake news if you don't like being called out on it.

>These two situations are similar once you remove all pertinent details.

Wow, really makes me think.

So guys, are you going to start civil war or what? Can't wait to deploy in US to help Trump massacre you.

>de hippie spacing

Kekked and checked

Drumpfcucks have no moral sense, no intellectual honesty, they are cancer
Impeach Trump