How were Anglos so capable of no empathy towards fellow European colonists?

Pic: Girl in Boer concentration camp

Other urls found in this thread:

history.com/this-day-in-history/redcoats-kill-sleeping-americans-in-paoli-massacre
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Badajoz_(1812)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_Rebellion_of_1857
bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-20302280
dailymotion.com/video/x2z598w
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Copenhagen_(1807)
youtube.com/watch?v=aeDk6ZeGNnU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglo-Zanzibar_War
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The british kill everything if it's in their economic interests, that includes backstabbing allies, ect
They're basically the jews of Europe

Dresden: hundreds of thousands of German civilians incinerated.

English starving out the Irish

Redcoats massacre sleeping Americans

history.com/this-day-in-history/redcoats-kill-sleeping-americans-in-paoli-massacre

over 4000 Spanish civilians slaughtered

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Badajoz_(1812)

"With success came mass looting and disorder as the redcoats turned to drink and reprisals. The wanton sacking of Badajoz has been noted by many historians as a particularly atrocious conduct committed by the British Army: many homes were broken into, property vandalized or stolen, Spanish civilians of all ages and backgrounds killed or raped,"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_Rebellion_of_1857

100k Poo in Loos killed by the eternal Anglo

check your flag and repeat with me

"ETERNAL ANGLO"

bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-20302280

>"Once, they were hitting me on the back with whips, and at the end of the whip there were small pieces of iron. They were opening up my back, blood was coming out, and they were salting it," he said.

>"I asked them to kill me. But he was laughing, saying: 'We're not going to kill you yet because you don't want to suffer. You are going to suffer here, night and day.'''

CYRPUSHITS BTFO.

This is how you do it, lads. Cawnpore:

"The British troops were horrified and enraged. Upon learning of the massacre, the infuriated British garrison engaged in a surge of violence against the local population of Cawnpore, including looting and burning of houses, with the justification that none of the local noncombatants had done anything to stop the massacre.[5][18] Brigadier General Neill, who took the command at Cawnpore, immediately began a program of swift and vicious drumhead military justice (culminating in summary execution) for any sepoy rebel captured from the city who was unable to prove he was not involved in the massacre. Rebels confessing to or believed to be involved in the massacre were forced to lick the floor of the Bibighar compound, after it had been wetted with water by low caste people, while being whipped.[19] The sepoys were then religiously disgraced by being forced to eat (or force fed) beef (if Hindu) or pork (if Muslim). The Muslim sepoys were sewn into pig skins before being hanged, and low-caste Hindu street sweepers were employed to execute the high-caste Brahmin rebels to add additional religious disgrace to their punishment.

Most of the prisoners were hanged within direct view of the well at the Bibighar and buried in shallow ditches by the roadside. Others were shot or bayonetted, while some were also tied across the mouths of cannon that were then fired, an execution method initially used by the rebels, and the earlier Indian powers, such as the Marathas and the Mughals. It is unclear whether this method of execution was reserved for special prisoners, or whether it was merely done in the retributive spirit of the moment."

Fuck 'em

>dutch
>humans

dailymotion.com/video/x2z598w

>An uprising of more than 100,000 armed tribesmen against the British occupation swept through Iraq in the summer of 1920. In went the RAF. It flew missions totalling 4,008 hours, dropped 97 tons of bombs and fired 183,861 rounds for the loss of nine men killed, seven wounded and 11 aircraft destroyed behind rebel lines. The rebellion was thwarted, with nearly 9,000 Iraqis killed. Even so, concern was expressed in Westminster: the operation had cost more than the entire British-funded Arab rising against the Ottoman Empire in 1917-18.

>Churchill was particularly keen on chemical weapons, suggesting they be used "against recalcitrant Arabs as an experiment". He dismissed objections as "unreasonable". "I am strongly in favour of using poisoned gas against uncivilised tribes _ [to] spread a lively terror _" In today's terms, "the Arab" needed to be shocked and awed. A good gassing might well do the job.

BASED.

T H I N N

Highland clearances: hundreds of thousands of whites massacred, evicted and exiled

>Scots
>White

Nice try. Highlanders were literally subhuman niggers who regularly murdered each other and raided local clans who they were feuding with.

Yeah, it was great, wasn't it? Fuck me we invaded tibet in 1904 and massacred a bunch of people out of fucking boredom...

"The Tibetans were mown down by the Maxim guns as they fled. "I got so sick of the slaughter that I ceased fire, though the general’s order was to make as big a bag as possible"

I don't understand....they were only Dutch who cares?

Very simple, bong friend.

The Boers were kicking your ass quite severely in Africa. I mean, shit was one sided as actual fuck, because your super outdated military doctrine that wasn't suited for the place.

By actually losing the Boer war, your empire would have lost a serious chunk of change. So to avoid that, you demoralized your enemy by acting like the local wildlife.

Despicable as fuck, but so was your entire history even down to killing off Rhodesia for the lulz a few decades ago.

This pic is such SJW bullshit. The only people guilty of Dresden are Nazi generals who would not surrender even though it was clear Germany is going to lose the world. How do you justify more death of your own soldiers because of 'muh feels"?

Same thing with Hiroshima and Nagasaki. How many Americans would be dead if we decided to take Japan conventionally? Would it be justified knowing we had weapons to bring a quick end to the conflict?
War is hell and we should never go to war if we can avoid it but the only people guilty of civilian death are their leaders who took their country to offensive war.

Battle of Copenhagen was pretty good too.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Copenhagen_(1807)

I like the bit where we used Congreve Rockets to set fire to their houses.

Anglos.

“We were out in the veldt fighting the Boer the way he fought us. I’ll tell you what rule we applied, sir. We applied rule .303”

Battle of Waxhaws, American war of Independence:

"On 29 May 1780, Colonel Tarleton, with a force of 149 mounted soldiers, overtook a detachment of 350 to 380 Virginia Continentals, led by Colonel Abraham Buford, who refused to surrender or to stop his march. Only after sustaining many casualties did Buford order the American soldiers to surrender. Nonetheless,

Tarleton's forces ignored the white flag and massacred the soldiers of Buford's detachment; 113 American soldiers were killed, 203 were captured, and 150 severely-wounded soldiers."

youtube.com/watch?v=aeDk6ZeGNnU

They got what was coming for daring to oppose ANGLO HEGEMONY.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglo-Zanzibar_War

>The Anglo-Zanzibar War was a military conflict fought between the United Kingdom and the Zanzibar Sultanate on 27 August 1896. The conflict lasted between 38 and 45 minutes, marking it as the shortest recorded war in history.

Love being British.

It's like they were possessed by lower astral reptilian entities or something

>The Danes have a very sizable navy
>They have relatively friendly relations towards France
>Let's go fucking bomb their civilian population into oblivion

Good times I suppose.

Jews leave

Post WW2 labor govt of Britain sold Stalin the top of the line Jet engines they had developed.

With modifications this engine was what powered the Mig15 of Korean War fame.

>dat Anglo propaganda
>I say old chaps, stop all that segregation nonsense and let the blacks have the country you built you racists!

You think that we forgot the time all those years ago when your Vikings would descend upon our monasteries and villages and rape, kill and loot everything?

You got a taste of your own medicine a thousand years later.

Than you, Anglo

White people don't view non-Whites as a threat. But they do view other Whites as formidable and thus are willing to unleash their full brutality against them.

Give me your BLOOD.

Because we are not European. We are British, the only master race, and we have proven ourself better than the Europeans have by not being conquered for over a thousand years.

The other european colonists were not equal to us, they were not our friends and they were not worthy of mercy. The difference between a Brit and a European is the difference between a European and a Negro.

>boner achieved

pic related

Digits confirm anglo jewishness

Opium wars are pretty cool, wreck the entire country and get them addicted to opium, cos we got to have that silk and a decent cuppa...

God we were right bastards, it must have been great

My grandfather helped to collect the dead bodies in Dresden as a little child with a carts. He said it was no problem. 10 Pfennig (Pence) for every body. You destroyed nearly the whole country, which was good. The old infrastrucutre was cleaned out and we rebuilt everything in five years. Pressing the reset button is good, sometimes. The fire of Dresden still keeps us warm. You lost your Empire. I like England!

Anglos trancend your very understanding.We are each a nation.Independant,free of all weakness.You cannot even grasp the nature of our existence.

A fall worse than Rome, because at the end of the day, you will not even have your Island.

And because of the last 60 years, the floodgates have been opened to the brown third world and nobody wins. Well, except Eastern Europe I guess, but they'll just get get fucked by the slants.

I am Locutus of BEADY. I am the beginning, the end, the one who is many.
Resistance is futile. Your life as it has been, is over. From this time forward, you will service us. Dissolve your borders, lower your arms and surrender your countries.
We will add your biological and cultural distinctiveness to our own. Your people and their habits will be assimilated.
We are the ANGLO.. Resistance as you know it is over.

We won't turn you into an ANGLODRONE. You're much too valuable to us with your individuality intact, people of Sup Forums. But you've left humanity behind. Try to abandon their petty emotions as well. Fear... anger... vanity... They've corrupted you. But the damage can be repaired.

Look at our assimilated peoples: They've left behind their trivial, selfish lives, and they've been reborn with a greater purpose. We've delivered them from chaos into order.

We have drawn our power from thousands of races across thousands of regions, since long before you were created, but now, they are all ANGLO.

You question us about the ARYAN, but their biological and technological distinctiveness was unremarkable. They were unworthy of assimilation; Why assimilate a species that would detract from perfection? ARYAN sentiment. Compassion, guilt, empathy - they're irrelevant.
We only wish to raise quality of life for all species.
Why do you resist?

We've come to make you an offer: join the COMMONWEALTH and we'll spare Sup Forums. This offer is non-negotiable. You like having friends, don't you? Assimilation turns us all into friends. In fact, it brings us so close together, we can hear each other's posts.

This guy has autism
Probably a bot desu

>dem falklands

I have the same colour hair and skin desu
I'm still English ethnically so I guess we just aren't like that

>killing off Rhodesia for the lolz
um
you do know most people there were anglo lol, my Danish friend

jewdified whites. puritans, anglicanism, dutch protestantism,