Post yfw you found out we actually landed on the moon, it's just the footage that's fake

Post yfw you found out we actually landed on the moon, it's just the footage that's fake.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5C5_dOEyAfk
youtu.be/rStJ5BgadPs
youtu.be/3qFa9_JjlYc
youtube.com/watch?v=VmVxSFnjYCA
youtube.com/watch?v=Z1IncRZ9BiE
strout.net/info/science/delta-v/
youtu.be/lBL98p0wZ7g
popularmechanics.com/space/moon-mars/a24678/nasa-van-allen-belts-explainer/
hubblesite.org/reference_desk/faq/answer.php.cat=topten&id=77
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nasa released thousands of photos to placate you dummies.

go shoo shoo

i do not believe humans stepped on the moon, just unmanned missions.

Americans landed on the Moon, anyone who buys into conspiracy theories is a fucking idiot

. I've seen moon hoaxers, they are literally dumb retards. its like if you take a guy who never seen an ocean or a lake or even know about such things and you show him a ship sailing the sea - He will say its fake, because the ship would drown, and the sea is not behaving physically, and the sails would tear from the wind and ship would drown because everything drowns and humans are too stupid to make working ship, and he even doubts that seas or oceans exist.
The space is that ocean, and the Moon surface is also complicated and different, some idiot from rural America wouldn't understand.

NASA photoshops every single one of their photos, they even admitted so themselves.

Everything seems to check out except for how there's a large amount of pictures taken over a short amount of time. Some of them were supposedly taken miles apart

Can't you use a powerful telescope to see the shit we left on the moon? That's all the proof anyone should need.

The very idea that they could broadcast from the moon without a huge antenna and 1kw worth of batteries is laughable.
What makes it even funnier is that moon landing apologists love to cite the laser reflector, but most of them don't know we were bouncing lasers off the moon in the 50s. It shines for a reason.

How is this fake that normal shadows

Did the semen from niggers block the pathes in your brain you fucking faggot

First of all, no. Secondly, it would be shine blasted by the fucking moon. That shit is bright dumdum

Yeah, normal if the sun was just a small ball hovering directly above the surface of the moon, then it would cast those normal shadows exactly like, oh I don't know, A LAMP

Ham radio bounces of the moon all the time. You don't need a kilowatt transmitter unless you want to be the loudest on the frequency.

Don't make claims based on ignorance

There was a marked significant difference in the strength of the laser bounce before and after the retroreflector. By orders of magnitude. Trying to use that argument is laughable.

I'm pretty sure the light is emited from eagle that is cut off in this picture

>He has strong opinions based on something he knows absolutely nothing about

I guess you fit right in.

Same here, the Mason astronauts only went into orbit. They still can't send people to the moon and never will. Moons landings were just TV shows that crapped out after the first episode, no one ever cared much after the first show, ratings bombed.

I think you guys planted the laser reflectors with unmanned lunar landers soon after.

There is a huge difference between ham radio and live television. With audio.

China could do it, but then they'd have to admit we landed on the moon.

Because if America did that - photoshop.

>dat now-obvious front screen projection tho
Doesn't prove there wasn't a Moon landing, but it does show that the famous bouncy bouncy slow-mo footage was propaganda shot by Kubrick.

No we didn't.

Show me any proof. Real proof. Because you know they are trying to hit a square foot on the fucking moon.

>I think you guys planted the laser reflectors with unmanned lunar landers soon after.

Then talk to this retard that says there aren't reflectors at all.
Also, if you can get into orbit, why the hell wouldn't you be able to get to the moon?

Play some KSP to see what I mean, you expend 99.99% of your fuel getting into orbit from the earth, everything else is peanuts in comparison. You could go from an Earth orbit to Pluto with less energy than getting from the ground to an Earth orbit.

Ultimate red pill, if they can bring down WTC7 they can easily slide moon photos.

No one has brought any proof yet that the moon even exist.

Also: why would they be in slo-mo?

Lower gravity = less resistance = faster motion

Kubrick conditioned us to accept that astronauts bouncy slowly with 2001 so we'd lap up the propaganda reel the next year.

And only Kubrick could have done that reel, it is awesome but for the tells.

We never went to the moon and anyone that believes otherwise is an absolute fucking retard that probably also believes twin sky-scrapers were brought down by goat herders with box cutters.

All the evidence is out there, but some people choose to ignore it, while shills keep pumping the myth because it would shed light on the absolute control that (((they've))) had over our govt. and media for decades.

With the increases in technology year-after-year, only a deranged mind from some Russian ghetto shithole would believe that there's a good reason we haven't gone back in over 40+ years.

The angle of the shadows appears different because of the uneven terrain.

>Play some KSP
gotta be fucking trolling at this point m80

No, but you can shoot a laser to reflect off of the mirror we left up there.

Disprove this video: youtube.com/watch?v=5C5_dOEyAfk

>Protip: You can't

Why do you hate the truth so much?

Say Hello to the operator.

Im not saying there arent reflectors. Maybe we sent up a missle and bombed it. But the moon itself is a reflector. And thinking we can aim a laser at a 1 foot space 240k miles away is rediculous.

Eat a Somalian dick Swede, I know it's your national pastime. KSP is an easily digestible method to see what I'm talking about, and it accurately reflects reality.

Fighting Earth's gravity to get into orbit takes hundreds of time more energy than getting from that orbit to anywhere else. If you think something differently, like it's somehow easy to get to orbit and hard to get anywhere beyond that, please specify what you think and why, so we can all laugh at you.

You can literally recreate this on your desk if you wanted to. If there were multiple light sources there would be multiple shadows.

>Im not saying there arent reflectors.

>What makes it even funnier is that moon landing apologists love to cite the laser reflector, but most of them don't know we were bouncing lasers off the moon in the 50s. It shines for a reason.

>All the evidence is out there

Let me just point out how every discussion with you faggots goes:

>Lol humans never were at the moon
>But what about the thousand photos, douzens of videos
>FAKE EVERYTHING IS FAKE LOOK AT HOW THE FLAG IS WAVING
>This can be easily explained with physics you know
>LOL BUT LOOK AT THE TINY THING I CIRCLED RED WITH WINDOWS PAINT
>Dude thats just a rock
>It was made in a filmstudio
>Well isnt it crazy that after all these years nobody who worked for this project came out and said anything
>OMFG THEY WERE KILLED BY THE FBI AND SILENCED
>Do you have evidence for that?
>No but you dont have evidence that we were actually there
>Well there is a mirror left on the moon by Apollo astronauts that can be located with a laser and you can actually see the things left by humans on the moon
>THAT IS FAKE YOU MORON they are paid agents

Like every other conspiracy you have 0 evidence.

>accurately reflects reality.
Please go play your videogames somewhere else, grown-ups are talking

Ok, ignore KSP, you honestly believe it's easier to get into orbit than to get beyond orbit?

Have you taken ANY physics courses whatsoever?

Did you cover gravitational force and acceleration AT ALL?

Otherwise you seem to have very strong opinions on something you know absolutely nothing about, the most basic of high school physics.

This guy knows what's up

What's the top right thing supposed to be?

No there isnt. Check out hamtv, ATV.

Radiation is radiation, it doesn't matter what frequency the fcc let's you transmit, it's all the same physics.

im a firm believer that nasa set up the moon landing studio on the moon to fake it

Ok nigger. Let's assume we never went. Why do we not bother going given our tech advancement ?

Exactly. I never said there werent reflectors. I said that the "proof" cited by reflecror morons can be easily disproven by the fact that literaly the first thing we did when we invented lasers was bounce them off the moon. 15 years before the landing.

seems to be another guy wearing a cap and taking a shot there.

That's why your fm radio stations broadxast at 1000 kilowats? Or why any walkie talkie has power levels?

you're talking to a child, don't worry about it

>Like every other conspiracy you have 0 evidence.

Like every other conspiracy you choose to ignore the evidence.

>The Five Dancing Israelis - 9/11/2001 - Our Purpose Was To Document The Event
youtu.be/rStJ5BgadPs

>9/11 Missing Links [FULL Length]
youtu.be/3qFa9_JjlYc

>those comments

>there is no possible way a hammer and feather could be made to fall as if it was on the moon EXCEPT IF THEY WERE ON THE MOON HAHA CONSPIRATAREDS BTFO'd

It's real. I've seen the NASA rocket go off into space before.

If Americans never landed on the moon, how do you explain why their rival in the space race, Russia, gave up trying to get to the moon, and never exposed the U.S. "moon landing hoax"?

Why would U.S.'s rival act as if the moon landing actually happened? Russia of all countries would know whether landing on the moon was possible, the fact they gave up the space race is proof enough that the moon landing happened.

>high school physics
>landing on the moon
keep to your videogames, kid

>we haven't gone back in over 40+ years.
Probably because there's nothing there?

>the "proof" cited by reflecror morons can be easily disproven by the fact that literaly the first thing we did when we invented lasers was bounce them off the moon.

So in your wackadoo mind are there reflectors or not?

You seem to be saying both that they were put there by missiles, and that there is no proof they are there at all, which is it?

Also,
youtube.com/watch?v=VmVxSFnjYCA

Got a larger version, may help. Also you can download the originals from their website.

Literally not an argument my Somalian cum guzzling friend.

This leaf speaks wisdom.

Pol will defend this

Any Moon hoaxer must watch this
youtube.com/watch?v=Z1IncRZ9BiE

Strong signal to blast through interference and be picked up by shitty consumer antennas.

Battery savings when full power isn't needed.

Read a book, Einstein

I think the muslim sperm is lowering your IQ, stop prepping the bull

I specified getting into orbit you retard, and it is high school physics, all you need is the gravitational constant, the weight of the vessel, and the amount of thrust generated by the vessel.

strout.net/info/science/delta-v/

You understand that moondust, the lander and the BRIGHT WHITE space suits all reflect sunlight, right?

I never understood all this autistic shadow shit with the moonlanding footage.

Why fake the moon landing?

Brother, you realize all chan moon hoaxers simply take this stance as a ruse cruise right? Save your energy. Use it to help our nation conquer the stars.

There may or may not be reflectors on the moon. It doesn't matter. The moon itself is a reflector.

My whackado mind has tons of insane thoughts. But this isn't one of them. If you only beleive because of the reflector, then you missed out in 2nd grade on why the moon shines.

I bet any of the blue-pilled idiots here can not answer how the Apollo astronauts were able to get through the Van Allen radiation belt between Earth and the Moon.
You can't get through this unless your vessel is entirely made of thick lead panels. The Apollo space probes were like paper for the high energy EM particles.
No way they could have survived it.

So they could dick weave about how "murricuh" won the space race and the cold war.

> Jews dancing on 9/11
> THE PROOF IS OUT THERE user YOU'RE JUST BLIND
> Jews dancing
> Jews did 9/11

If it was fake, why didnĀ“t the soviets deny it?

>Why do we not bother going given our tech advancement?

I'll indulge you, but with limited space you'll have to accept a simplified version of the truth. Basically, space is less hospitable to man and machine then we've been lead to believe. Between the radiation and the particles whizzing around at 10s of thousands of miles per hour, it will probably never happen. Which is also why we're not surrounded by derelict alien craft already, unless you assume we're the first intelligent lifeforms to exist in the universe capable of space travel.

China's space walk was an obvious fake, filmed in a training pool. Why didn't NASA call them on their bullshit? Because (((they've))) been pulling this shit for decades. The rabbit hole is deeper than you think.
>China's Space Walk Was FAKE (part 1)
youtu.be/lBL98p0wZ7g

And yet Russia never had a problem with this? They just went along with the hoax even though their science showed, according to you, that it was impossible?

Because it's expensive and the public lost interest? It's the same problem we have generally with the space program. People look at some dude spinning around on the ISS and go "Why do I care? What's in this for me?

For a lot of average joes and janes there isn't anything really making them give a shit about space. Especially during a recession.

>I bet any of the blue-pilled idiots here can not answer how the Apollo astronauts were able to get through the Van Allen radiation belt between Earth and the Moon.
Through the thinner parts on higher lattitudes
>You can't get through this unless your vessel is entirely made of thick lead panels. The Apollo space probes were like paper for the high energy EM particles.
Yes you can.
>No way they could have survived it.
They did.

Below a certain intensity already mitigated by the vessel, the total dose of radiation counts more than the intensity. The total dose each crew received was below the annual dose for regular background radiation back on Earth.

popularmechanics.com/space/moon-mars/a24678/nasa-van-allen-belts-explainer/

Why do threads like these exist

But not even Russians denied the moon landing
were they part of the hoax?

>able to get through the Van Allen radiation belt between Earth and the Moon.
>through the Van Allen radiation belt between
>Allen radiation belt between
>radiation belt
>belt

You're right about exotic particles and radiation being a major issue. However the amount of exotic radiation needed to kill is in interplanetary space. It isn't so bad in earth sector iirc. I would need to double check though.

Also, if just a few clicks into space would fuck up anything we have, then how are our satellites still functioning? How are our probes working? Voyager and the rest?

They simply got deceived by the studio films and fake pics.
Just like how the Jews deceived us about the Holocaust.

>Why would U.S.'s rival act as if the moon landing actually happened? Russia of all countries would know

Because they weren't our rival. The cold war was a myth. Two countries run by jews. I thought this was old news here.

Honestly?
Probably to make Sup Forums look worse than it is.

Oh, also how are telescopes like Hubble able to function?

To show how America is the laughing stock of the world.

I don't think even Jones is dumb enough to be a moon theorist.

They believe that even North Korea and Iran part of this hoax. And nukes don't exist. And in the end they will say that this Earth is not a globe.

Are you retarded? They Photoshop them to ajust contrast, brightness and just do some cleaning which is perfectly normal.

Sweden really became a shithole.

It's true. The US government entrusted Stanley Kubrick with the secret and responsibility of faking the moonlanding tapes, however in his usual style he insisted that they be shot on location.

here

Russia needed an enemy. The russian people were slaves to an authoritarian state. What are they going to do? Announce its all a facade?

You idiots are part of the same song and dance now. Thinking snowden isnt cia or the new leaks weren't planned.

Delete facebook. Go to the woods. Shit is so obvious.

Yeah they also turned out to be mossad agents who had a van full of explosive residue and had cameras set up before the attacks began and were cheering when the towers got hit and immedietly blamed palestinians (???) when they got arrested.

You intentionally left that part out though. Thats ok not like any of that is important btw did you see cloe kardashians ass lately THICCC lmao xD fuck drumtphe amirite

If you weren't rivals, why did you fight proxy wars, in my country for example?

hubblesite.org/reference_desk/faq/answer.php.cat=topten&id=77
>>Can Hubble see the Apollo landing sites on the Moon?
>No, Hubble cannot take photos of the Apollo landing sites.
>An object on the Moon 4 meters (4.37 yards) across, viewed from HST, would be about 0.002 arcsec in size. The highest resolution instrument currently on HST is the Advanced Camera for Surveys at 0.03 arcsec. So anything we left on the Moon cannot be resolved in any HST image. It would just appear as a dot.

>YFW they had to go build a studio on the moon to satisfy Kubric's autism about getting everything right for the moon landing hoax videos

this thread has little of political value besides "go fuck yourself america"

honestly this is more /x/ tier than Sup Forums

saged.

You can't doctor footage taken on Earth to replicate footage in 0.1g, you tard. Speed up footage from the surface to 10x and try to tell me that was filmed on a set.