Drumpf Disapproval Rating Skyrockets To 58%

JUST

politicususa.com/2017/03/19/trump-biggest-failure-history-disapproval-rating-skyrockets-58.html

Meanwhile the economy and jobs are going up

wasnt his approval rating 37%? so if his disapproval rating is 58% does that mean his approval rating went up to 42%?

you have to learn how to shill better.

As they did under Obama

Not gonna lie, Trump supporter here, but this is a mess, time to impeach

>Implying that polls should be believed

is the source of this poll the same that said Hillary had a 99% chance of winning the election?

FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

Record job growth in 1st 100 days, record wall street gains, completed half of his objectives in less than 100 days.

But yea people hate trump....lol

>Dont forget polls lie, they had Clinton to win it 98%.

Get the fuck out shills. Of course large portions of the country are going to say they disapprove of him (niggers, spics, illegals, Jews) because he's actually trying to do some shit right. Saged.

Maybe if any of the trophies you got in life didn't read "participant," you wouldn't have supported such an obvious failure.

Hi Barron! How's the coloring book looking, big guy?

When was the last time you saw your feet?

>Clinton has a 98% chance of winning

this
they are rigging polls in hopes it gives a boost to their fake impeachment bs they are going to try

>biggest failure in history
>is the president of the United states

Okay (((easley)))

They didn't. Unless you consider a waiter as valuable as an engineer.

8 more years shill

>Drumpf Disapproval Rating Skyrockets To 58%
>58%

He'll never win the election, now.

>polls
lets shitpost some more

I cant believe i voted for this fucking moron.

Wow, I just read through all this stuff, and I have to say it's disappointing. I'm going to sleep. There's nothing substantial to read here. Go to sleep guys, it's nothing. I don't think we should be reading this, maybe we should sleep. We all must be so tired. It's time to rest.

specifically what is the issue?

or are you like the other 99% of mongs that run around in circles chattering about his stupid tweets instead of following his actions

>I cant believe i voted for this fucking moron.
I can't believe you figured out how to use a voting machine.

sure it did

>Some butthurt, talentless liberal spews autism on his blog.

Have you read his other "articles"?

>Trump has 37%
Nice (((NEWS)))

IT'S LIKE YOU'RE USING FACTS AND LOGIC

VERY SEXIST

VERY PROBLEMATIC

THIS WOULDN'T BE ALLOWED UNDER CLINTON

SWEETIE

>sips tea

brought to you by the same "pollsters" who said that Hillary would win

>(((percentages)))

Former Trump supporter here.
Can't believe I liked that guy. Impeach him already, american anons.

Liberals confirm George W Bush is the greatest success in history for having highest approval rating ever less than 1 year into office.

no
sage

What a coincidence....same hate, same flag.....same fag?

How do murricans even track this. Is their polling methodology available to look up somewhere? Because I can see this getting easily manipulated depending on what outcome is desired.

>Biggest Failure in History

Completely ignores that one French King people chopped his head off due to disapproval rates.

kek'd

Can confirm, I helped campaign and serve coffee in the offices of the Trump team.

We can't let him have the nuclear codes!

This forces him to wage war to win next election. You can never underestimate how stupid american voters are.

New week, new vpns

>Disapproval
>A Negative aspect
>Skyrockets
>Gets better
>Goes from 37% to 58%
>Failure

I legitimately cannot wrap my head around 1984-esque word "games" and logic twisting being used here.

not really anyone liberals are already all tuckered out from being outraged so much.

How about Lincoln, half the country literally rage-quited when he got elected.

Oy Vey!!! Our (((polls))) are being posted on Sup Forums!!!

This is it. This is the END of Drumpf's campaign.

>muh 58%

It's interesting, in hindsight, to see that so much of Sup Forums changed its allegiance to the 99%, and vehemently defend a man whose only interested in the 1%.

You are all hypocrites.

Probably makes that "Guy Fawkes" masks you guys bought from Hot Topic seem stupid, huh? Must be the fact that you DIDN'T OCCUPY SHIT making it so easy to turn into spineless, pathetic "useful idiots."

You failed.

>Completely ignores that one French King people chopped his head off due to disapproval rates.

That was about cake approval ratings. Totally different demographic

I think there's a certain % of "no opinion" in there. Either way, these (((polls))) are all garbage.

>takes away poor burger's health care
>"but be happy with how much money Wall Street is making!"

Trump is a mess.

politicususa.
not making it so only Americans can answer the pol.

who are they polling? I was never polled.

Came here post something similar. Media just can't stop losing

butthurt shill

>ask X people
>X people represent Y people
>Y people said
its all a matter of how you ask in the first place Josef

Nothing says interest in the 1% like BTFO globalist, the media, lowering taxes, BTFO illegals, bringing back manufacturing, BTFO Oniggercare, BTFO common core

I would say he is doing fine, considering he is constantly under attack by the jewish media

youre not smart

>implying Sup Forums supports leftists idiots ever?

And as Ironically rich Trump is he is more in touch with average Americans than any president in my lifetime, and im talking back to Nixon/ford

Sup Forums is where the oldfags dwell nowadays.
Guy Fawkes masks and occupy shit is newfaggotry.
Oldfags are meme lords and actually intelligent.

This

Don't fall for the (((poll))) meme

Does Ukraine still exist ?

I'd like to see who is participating in the tracking poll.
As far as I've seen, his support has been pretty steady.
There is something off about these polls. Probably the weighting of the pollees.
The polls during the election were so radically off because they weighted Democrats too heavily. Probably the case here.

>polls

I've never heard of a single person I know, my entire life, being (((polled))).

I'll never trust these polls. Where are they getting these statistics? Have you ever known anyone that participated in one of these polls? I sure as hell haven't.

God are you stupid.
All your "BTFOs" will only increase the cost of living, as Trump tries to pass bills that hurt the 99%, benefit the 1%, and fortify an army the world is beyond sick of.

Keep deluding yourselves, kids.

Your generation is nothing but a joke.

Record cooperation with Russian government.
Record insane 3am tweets.
More people to loose healthcare in one day than in the history of all mankind.
Sick of winning

Economy is "up", but that's largely numebrs manipulation and the 1% consolidating shit.

Jobs are up, but wages are still trailing behind inflation (meaning your money is worth less and wages are essentially falling). There's also a lot of hot-air being thrown around in terms of what that job creation breakdown is between part-time, full-time, and temporary jobs.

> I've never been part of any cancer research studies. I'll treat my future cancer with home remedies.

Never seen it here, ever.

Polls also said that Hillary Clinton would win in a landslide. Polls are bullshit.

>Force people to purchase healthcare
>stop forcing people and theyll stop buying it

almods;activated

Have they had to invent a "disapproval rating" because the time-honoured "approval rating" still has him roaring ahead of Onigger despite the 24/7 hate mail campaign from the MSM?

That's cute.

Occupy was doomed to failure, as they didn't really organize prior to protesting, making it easy to divide, marginalize, and subvert.

He needs to fire the FBI and CIA and us attorneys quick.
He needs to cover up the Russian ties.
Maybe pence can pardon him

>Trump Is The BIggest Failure In History

fake news

sage

Are they oversampling Dems and illegal immigrants again?

Something tells me there's no reason why these polls would not be oversampling again. Kind of like they did in the election he had 98% chance of losing

You would first have to have cancer to be included in cancer research studies. This is a poor analogy anyway as we're not talking about an affliction that only some people in the country have. We're talking about the approval of citizens in the country of their president. Since everyone in the country that is a citizen has Trump as their president then the scope of the poll extends to all of them. Except it actually doesn't as I was not polled and nobody I know was polled. So the poll cannot be trusted to be accurate and your analogy was shit.

>Almost every single poll said Trump would lose the election in a HillShill landslide
>Some polls had Trump as low as 2% of the fucking vote
>We have literal proof that polls should never be trusted because they are biased as fuck
>GUYS THIS POLL SAYS TRUMP IS A BIG FAILURE
It's like they never learn

If they did they wouldnt be leftists

That means its working.

>not Hillary Clinton

Sure thing, kikes.

Did you not get the memo? There is no Russian collusion, there is no red scare Russian conspiracy.

Obama wiretapped half of Trump's businesses and most of his family during the campaign and found nothing. It is clear that he found nothing because he *presented* nothing. If there was anything, it would have been presented by now. It would have been presented before the campaign. It would have been presented after the election. But nobody ever presented anything, so there isn't, there never was, and that's all there is to it. Simple logical deduction.

That doesn't make any sense. Please fuck off back to /leftypol/.

>split a shitload of full time jobs into multiple part time jobs that pay peanuts
>m-muh jawbs

fake news

sage

(OP) #
So delicious. So nutritious. Its texture that of the finest Persian tapestry. Its fragrance akin to an eccentric cheese of le cordon bleu. My tounge wrapping gently around its entirety causing my neurons to depolarize by opening ion gated potassium channels in which calcium flows down its concentration gradient to stimulate the corpuscles on my tounge as I separate the skin from the shaft. Ever so gently I tossle his black-cock foreskin between my lips in a fashion similar to tasting a fine wine. This fine wine however is all mine :)

>(((poll))) is one person

That's a hell of a bold claim for unbiased journalism.

RCPs national polling average called the popular vote within 1% of the actual total which is unusually accurate for polling.

They only really whiffed the state by state results, Trump got votes in the right places, and even then it was hardly the biggest miss in polling history. Some pollsters like the ones huffpo used, and the Princeton Election Consortium got BTFO pretty hard, no serious pollster predicted the win but Nate Bronze was the most bullish on Trump winning the general IIRC despite how hard Sup Forums memed on him.

Disapproval ratings have been gathered for decades alongside approval ratings for decades. Looking at approval ratings, disapproval ratings, and the people who neither approved nor disapproved gives you a more nuanced picture of peoples support.

You're really just dumb, 37% is the approval, 58% is the disapproval, and 5% neither approved nor disapproved of his performance according to Gallups poll. However, Gallups poll is an outlier at this point.

Nobody cared enough to reply but I'm here for you

muh 99%

>>Some polls had Trump as low as 2% of the fucking vote

PEC and huffpo predicted he had a 2% chance of winning, not that he would take 2% of the vote. Both were very wrong in any case.

The polls that predicted Clinton/Trumps overalls share of the popular vote. Looking at it again, RCPs polling average highballed Clintons support by 1.1%. Hilariously, had Reuters not backrigged their poll when they let their bias tell them that clearly Trumps support was too high and decide to discount undecided voters and do other things to boost Clintons numbers, the RCP polling average would have been within 1%, and Gallups poll would have nearly got the popular vote dead on.

Gallup confirmed for huge joke that rigs their own polls and makes themselves look like idiots. Huh... look at who made this recent poll of Trump...

Rich people donate money to campaigns. How horrific!

And what does this have to do with fake polls?

>The polls that predicted Clinton/Trumps overalls share of the popular vote.

1) what does this even mean?
2) the fake polls worked on a state by state basis, not on a popular vote basis. Hence California did not factor in.

Praise kek

Clinton received about twice as much money during the election, over a cool billion, so trying to single out Trump as the one influenced by money is hilarious.

Honest question: what is the justification for Trump spending so much tax payer money on keeping his family in the Trump Tower and going on all of these vacations? I'm not shilling - I'm actually leaning towards Trump. I voted Alleppo Man and I'm considering voting for the Don to be re-elected, mostly out of spite to the left. So far I haven't had many issues with what he has done and I especially support his anti-outsourcing and anti-TPP shit. But as if now, this 2mil vacation/wife in tower shit is all over the place - and I'm wondering if there's a good argument for it.

>Clinton received about twice as much money during the election

Not to mention that the biggest donors to Hillary were Saudi, and large percentages from other foreign contributors.

I guess it's only Americans donating to American elections that Democrats and liberals disapprove of.

>what does this even mean?

er, sorry

The polls that predicted Clinton/Trumps overalls share of the popular vote were accurate as far as polling goes, cut my sentence off. Polling is not an exact science.

You're right that the pollsters got the state by state polling wrong, Princeton Election Consortium I wouldn't say rigged it but used a bad methodology for predicting the election results, Huffpo I'm sure just told their readers what they wanted to hear and would get them clicks, NYT lowballed Trump, Nate Rust again was one of the more bullish on Trump but also didn't predict his win.

Gallup blatantly rigged their own poll and publicly announced they did so, and made their poll less accurate in the process. That I believe was the greatest shamefur dispray.