Canadians will defend this

How is it you keep voting the same people that want to replace you into office? They aren't even keeping it a secret now, they flat-out say you are being replaced, deal with it.
Should Trump occupy the country before we have 100 millions Muslims trying to cross our border?

Other urls found in this thread:

centuryinitiative.ca/contact/
financearmageddon.blogspot.ca/2016/11/soros-has-his-eyes-set-on-canada.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Poor burgers.

You have no real idea what's going on in Canada or how our policies work. And you won't until it's too goddamn late for you.

It's sad you cucks not only accept this but actually want it

The future is war user and ita too late to stop it

Refugees wont leave and their countries wont take them back

>Fight Global Warming
>Triple the population

make up your mind globalists

>JUST

Canadians don't want mass immigration, majority of us don't even want illegal Somalians coming from Minnesota.
Honestly if Liberals take us to Sweden tier or worse by 2030 I'm gonna overthrow the government.

Spoiler alert: they will not be whites fleeing their eurocuck homelands, but melanized gentlemen who preferably practice the religion of peace, Islam

Most foreign ministers in Ontario are shit skins. White people have a really hard time migrating to Canada nowadays, being skilled in a trade and fluent in English isn't a guerenteed pass if you're white.

Shitskins on the other hand can come and be put on welfare instantly.

This, if they try to push this shit I will be ready to fucking react and I'm sure I'm not alone. Hi Csis.

Your government hates you and your people and will destroy you once your replacements have arrived

Are you actually implying that you're immune from all this shit? LMAO 60%

Let the globalists know what you think about their plans.
centuryinitiative.ca/contact/

We at least have a right to defend ourselves, unlike any of you faggots, we also have 190,000,000 white people to your 25,000,000
I'll take our chances

Implying I don't have weapons? I have an SKS a Mossberg 500 and a 30/06. 190 000 000 white people 60% of which are SJW and cucks. Quebec is the most nationalist city in North America and will be the last to fall. You are much worse off than you think.

Show them you cuck, also the police can outlaw whatever weapon they want at anytime for whatever reason. You will never get to use those weapons. Also if you keep importing millions your demographics will collapse way faster than ours. It's how ratios work.

>most nationalistic
>official language: French

Oh look, it's the retarded French Canadian nationalist who always comes on pol bitching about Canada speaking English and then demands extra gibs

Welp, I guess it's over. It's been real lads. My angus is fully peppered.

I really don't care about Canada speaking English I'm half anglo but I admire the fact that Quebecers are the only people who still have the balls to affirm their identity.

You moron burger French is exactly the reason they hold on to their identity so strongly.

Why would you speak about gun legislation when you have no idea how it works. All those weapons are unregistered so the police has no idea I even have them. Only Ar-15 and pistols need to be registered. I can own a Tavor 21 or an ACR without the government ever knowing.

Also 60%

You have to have a fucking license so they will find you, not the guns.
The police in Canada can ban any type of gun at will look it up. I research Canadian gun laws to mock you guys so I'm pretty confident I'm right.
My state is 94% white so I'm not too concerned. My town has 1 black family and a few Asians and like one Native American family.
Here is the most "conservative" person in your country, he's a poo to boot

>tfw when you are retarded

Lol you're an idiot. They can ban them at the same rate that the American government can ban ''assault rifles''. Plus you have to voluntarily give it up, when the SG 550 was banned almost no one gave them up and the Government had no way of knowing who had them. Also 60%

>How is it you keep voting the same people that want to replace you into office?

Isn't that the trend in most of white countries for a century now? Why do you pretend it's Canada only? Let's face it, we the whites only have 100, maybe 150 more years before becoming a definite minority, also probably enslaved.

Best post. I'd buy you a six pack and a box of 5.56 if I could

No we wont. The average Canadian wants FAR less immigation but we have literally been taken over my globalists. Trudeua and Soros meet all the time, after Trump won Soros set his gaze on Canada.
financearmageddon.blogspot.ca/2016/11/soros-has-his-eyes-set-on-canada.html

im taking a survey. I'm from newfoundland and my republic joined canada in the 50's... only for us to get exploited from our rich oil, fish, and minerals.
We have one of the best economic locations and the best resource availability in Canada. We got fucked out of it all because of ancient deals or because Newfoundland has almost no federal influence. I fucking hate canada and canadians.

What is the most christian state with the best gunlaws. I'm jumping ship and moving where I belong.

You guys know how our economy works right? We need perpetual population growth in order for the economy to grow. Having a higher population also means more tax revenue for the govt.

>he keeps repeating 60% like it means anything

NEWSFLASH RETARD- CANADA WILL BE 1/3 VISIBLE MINORITIES BY 2030

THAT MEANS YOU'LL ONLY BE 62% WHITE

THAT'S ARE CURRENT IMMIGRATION LEVELS

IF TRUDEAU RAISES THEM TO 400,000 THEN YOU'LL BE LIKE 55% WHITE

MEANWHILE TRUMP'S POLICIES WILL ENSURE AMERICA WILL REMAIN IN PLACE IN TERMS OF WHITENESS

And this is counting Hispanic whites as non-whites

>60% are sjw

If 60% are SJW why did 60% vote for Trump you retard?

boomers will vote for this

Oy vey! Lets open the borders because more people is good you sill goyim!

Sorry but you are the idiot here. Mounties can reclassify guns at will. So those nice guns you've got can at any time be made illegal and you would need to 1. Apply for a new license of the level of new classification of gun or 2. Turn them in, or 3. Hide them but risk having your house searched in a natural disaster and being arrested for having guns you don't have a license for.
Also 60 is quite misleading, but keep telling yourself that it's true, we need to import way more people to decrease than number then you do. A few years of 1 million plus and you will be in the 60-50% ball park.
As I said my state is more white than most Canadian cities/provinces. I also can own "assault weapons" and high capacity magazines completely unregistered and can by them legally without a background check.

You dont need to exaggerate bs. Trump did not get 60% of the votes, we know that Hillary got MORE votes than Trump. Your country has a lot of sjws.

He got 60% of the WHITE vote you nigger. There are 198 million whites (not 190 million as the other user said) and Trump got about 60% of the ones who voted.

Also who gives a fuck if she got more votes? She got more votes because the Democrats stupidly spent money registering mexicans in Texas and California and niggers in Georgia. She beat Obama's margins in California by a lot and in a bunch of other red states by a lot... and then lost because she spent more money trying to flip Nebraska than trying to prevent Trump from winning Wisconsin.

If Trump wanted to he could be wasteful and spend a shit ton of money try to get Californians and New Yorkers and other deep blue state people to vote for him but then he'd have probably lost the election.

Hillary lost because she believed she won and didn't bother defending weakly blue states like Michigan. Trump won because he didn't give a fuck about looking flashy and just aggressively went after Pennsylvanian ex-Democrats to convince them to vote for him.

And he did it even though millions of republicans voted third party like the faggots they are.

In 2020 he'll win by a Reaganite margin when the faggots come back and even more ex-Democrats switch to Trump.

Most Christian states would probably be the northern Midwest, closer to you Maine is super white and has based gun laws

Tell me about Baldacci.

He was a retard who basically bankrupted the state. I knew some of his family, liberal retards all of them

Fucking greedy cunt jews just NEED a forever increasing economy growth. When will people learn countries don't even need economic growth, it's literally a ponzi scheme so the elite can continue to stay rich.

Oh goy you know if I go below 10billion im going to be poor and we're going to need to import millions of chinks and shitskins to pay taxes for muh shekels. How fucking apathetic do you have to be to destroy your culture and country just for a small increase in taxes and GDP (which is fucking irrelevant if your GDP per capita is terrible) Every country is just going to turn into a dystopian shithole full of nigger and chink serfs and peasants while Jews corral them around and treat them like slaves. Circa 2200 and people will be wishing whites would still be in rule (after they realize how cruel and unforgiving every other race is towards them)

Not like I give a fuck anymore because this is happening everywhere. Yeah lets go and overpopulate the world with low IQ, easy to control and manipulate nig nogs.