2 Months In, Drumpf May Already Own A First: Most Corrupt POTUS. Ever

huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-most-corrupt_us_58cdb2f0e4b0ec9d29dc879d

#notmypresident
#resist

They are literally just speculating he will be corrupt, not that he has actually done anything corrupt.

This is why nobody likes the media.

Not an argument
please formulate one and get back to me

Rockefeller is dead! Your days are numbered Shareblue!

> #notmypresident
> Ukraine
yes he is

>Corrupt
What

Fuck outta my politics you neck beard neet loli loving shit stain.

>Ethics experts

>(((huffington post)))

>HuffPo

>unironically reading the huffington shitpost
>unironically posting the huffington shitpost to Sup Forums and expecting any other response

sage

Fuck off shill. Take your huffpost to kikebook where it belongs.

Is this your other thread?

>May

Is this the new "WOW, ________________"

Explain to me why his daughter was sitting next to my country's chancellor at their meeting with automobile business people?

because she is an adviser to the president?

And she's an adviser why again?

Because he trusts her judgement. Do you think he is he first president to have relatives working in the white house?

Nepotism isn't corruption, Germany.

It might be "wrong", but it's no worst than career politicians and similar.

Would that make it more reasonable for her to be there with no basis to have any good judgement? As far as I know she's just another bimbo "running" part of dad's company and selling some high fashion no one wants to sell anymore.

I mean, I get it. Your president doesn't value competence or experience, but just blind loyalty. That much is clear.

>Huffpost
Fuck off

>not Clinton
>not Obama

If they're not corrupt, how are they worth millions?

Why are you trying so hard?

another holomodor survivor bringing plebbit into /pol

What are you talking about Ivanka runs a large organization in her own right she doesn't seem like a bimbo to me.

why do you think its impossible that he thinks her judgement is valuable?

sage this dirty hohol

>bimbo
>running companies
lad pls

>high fashion no one wants to sell anymore
The sales skyrocketed you fucking retard.

Of course he's not your president: you're a subhuman living in Ukraine.

>huffpo

OP is a faggot

>ukraine

# twitter is for faggots

>flag
>link

lmao

Where is the proof?

A bunch of pissed off liberals trying to find something doesn't mean it is there. Even if Trump makes wild accusations, all it proves is that he is no better then them.

In the end, we are all human. Remember, "To Err is Human.

Because he's basically one of those TV preacher con-men who fleece desperate people out of their last dollar and promises them everlasting salvation while living a lavish lifestyle himself and doing young male prostitutes on the down low. Trump is just the secular version of Joel Osteen's Lakewood Church.

>germany judging another nations leadership
The whole world is laughing at you and your refugee problem you fucking Muslim dog

Former Trump supporter here.
What was I thinking? Can't believe I fell for the Sup Forums memes.
Anyway... Time to impeach.

but he is the president of the US so the logic follows that he IS your president, mister ucky

Being called corrupt by a lot of people doesn't make you corrupt. A lot of people believing the Earth is flat doesn't mean the Earth is flat. Whatever happened to Innocent until proven guilty?

>n-n-nepotism

reminder that he was running against the wife of an ex-president

Drumpf will be impeached! Are u mad, drumpfkins?!

>impeach

because reasons.

>try to impeach
>it fails
>Democrats lose worse in 2018 and 2020

even if you could get an impeachment, him being removed from office is not going to happen, Its never happened. And even if you did it would take 13 consecutive successful impeachments before you get to Nancy Pelosi as president.

Hes not getting impeached, you are an idiot.

Congratulations Trump!

Drumpf literally has the worst approval rate.
He's hated by most people on the planet.
Give up burger. Your wet alt right dream is over.

I dont think its a crime to have the presidents daughter sit in meetings. Its alittle strange, maybe definitely maybe some political grooming going on but its better than the obvious corruption of Hillary. And we wont have millions of muslins in our country. Unlike you

Even if you dont like Trump you are a fucking fool if you think he will get impeached.

You cant get impeached for approval ratings.

give up mohammed. people all over the world are waking up. every commie and mudslim headed for an extinction level event. ever hear of brexit?

This is why I'm voting for Trump a second term no matter what happens. Too many liars. Every time I see a shill thread or shill poster on Sup Forums it reminds me that I have to vote Trump a second term too. I used to be towards the center and could have voted either way, these people made sure I will always vote right. Funny how they think constantly lying and shilling would get me on their side but it did the opposite, permanently.

>Trusting polls

>first
>most corrupt ever

By definition, he can't be the first. Before he was president, there would've had to have been a "most corrupt ever"

Huffington post is dumb af

whats terrifying is its always been like this but without the internet we just never new any better.

fuck you

I think the president has exceptions from most of those sorts of laws.
Only prevented from naming relatives to cabinet members

> huff po

who cares

>ever hear of brexit?
Haha. Brexit was an exception and they will most likely come back crawling to us.
Hofer and Wilders are gone. Le Pen is next and Petry won't stand a chance.
Europe's future belongs to the left.

not even true Kennedy's brother was the attorney general.

Under the 1967 Federal Anti-Nepotism statute, federal officials are prohibited from appointing their immediate family members to certain governmental positions, including those in the Cabinet.[2]

Good Goy.

Takes time to wake a continent up

REMEMBER IN 2007 WHEN WE THOUGHT WE COULD EVER GET SOMEONE WORSE THAN BUSH?

Sage

That's the power of Zionist corruption in our politics.

>posthuff

So corrupt that the illegal intelligence gathering that was done on him and his family since 2004, picked up so much dirt that the media managed to discredit him completely during his presidential run.

Oh wait

it's true, if they want me back they have to run a non-globalist candidate.

Rather people voted for him in spite of his corruption and disreputable business practices.

Huff post = slide thread
Saged

Finally America will wake up and impeach that clown

He will only be impeached if the political and financial elite will it. Public outrage in this country is nothing more than a moot point, especially when you can turn a person's utter incompetence and corruption into a selling point.

Someone needs to pretty up that room and it obviously isn't your gross as fuck Merkel

He's teaching her the family business.

Fucking this. Their whole assertion that he's corrupt is simply based on the fact that his properties get publicity when he visits them while president.
>OMG!! WOW SO CORRUPT FUCKING BLUMPF!!

Leaf, please.

Dad, please.

>#notmypresident

You're not even living in the United States my dude

drumpf is finished, he's such a clown

>bimbo
That's sexist user

Shh leaf, it'll all be over soon.

Without resorting to buzzwords, or liberalese explain to me exactly what corrupt and disreputable business practices Trump has been caught doing, because I haven't heard a fucking word on any outside of pussy grabbing jokes

Next on huffpo exclusive interview with bat boy, how zer bat was discriminated against by weekly world news.

FUCK YOU AND YOUR DIRECT LINKS!!!

You country isn't important enough to meet Trump

>muslim ban failed
>taxpayers paid almost 88 million dollars for his shitty trips in last 30 days
>China cucked him
>no wall
>protests every day
>entire world is mocking him
>12% approval rating
>hillary won the election by 10 million popular votes
>zlompf only won because of russian hacking and fake news
>badumpf is the most unpopular president of all time
>egomaniac dictator has the nuclear codes
>hillary is running again in 2020

I gave him a chance and he failed, I regret voting for him every single fucking day

Huffpo the new home wrecker of communistic origin, btw the first thing a cult does is isolate you from your family and support groups.

>(((Ethic Experts)))

I regret voting for him so much

Then they commence to lie, and repeat the lie as much as possible with a straight face, with the loss of people you "cut out to be healthy" whom perhaps cares for you by sharing an opposing view despite knowing your viewpoint leads to radical ideas and biased followers who would knowingly drink poison for "the greater good".

You probably voted for Hillary based on your flag

>ethics
Literally a jewish invention to compensate for bad parenting.

Weak bait faggot, you arent even a shill, just a fat ledditor.

here's your (You)