How do we make sure the Left loses its grip forever on the state?

How do we make sure the Left loses its grip forever on the state?

remove welfare

they've lost their grip on reality but retain their grip on TV cameras

just give it time

Stop robbing the working class to pay for the non-working class (both poor and rich).

No bailouts, no welfare.

Genocide

More people like Stickman to dispense justice in the streets.

RACE WAR
A
C
E

W
A
R

Physically remove their support demographics

End universal suffrage.

Only landowners should be able to vote

W H E N?
H
E
N?

Stop replying to shitty bait threads on Sup Forums would be a start. Fuckking nu-pol, this place used to be great, now it's just watery reddit shit

First smash the teaching unions so they have no base or organised means of pushing back. Possibly replace them with ideologically conservative ones to mask the muh anti-unions arguement.

Second start encouraging mass entryism into the academia and public education system.

Third slowly change the curriculum to encourage national and ethnic pride and civic responsibility.

Fourth slowly purge out all the leftist ideas on gender, sexuality, race and all the other shit until it's been fully replaced with the teaching of conservative values.

But do it all far slower than the left and make sure it's not immediately obvious what’s happening. The left fucked up cause they had no discipline and tried to rush it all as fast as possible.

That would remove their voter base, not their power. Also, it's near impossible to remove welfare.

It's been really really bad since Trump got elected. Worst I've ever seen it. Used to come here almost every day now I can only manage once or twice a week

>Calling threads that call out on the bs of the right nowadays is /nu/pol when it was Trumpism which created the huge influx of unironic alt-right shitposting pouring in from reddit

probably should give it some encouragement once in awhile.

You can be captain!

I'm sergeant!

convince them that having a grip on the state is ableist

This.

Physical removal and outlawing left wing parties

Ideally, the solution to this would be through tried and true methods. Let's examine what has worked for leftists in terms of propagating their ideology, and what hasn't.

Institutions and Education should be the first area to focus. If you can take over academia, you can propagate an ideology to your students.

A oppression of ideology: unfortunately, or perhaps fortunately, for us, the oppression of an ideology does not eradicate it. In fact, it only allows for it to continue, if not stronger than if left alone. As much as I wish we could outright ban any talk or teaching about communism, the outcome of such an action is not good. These ideas will be spread not by us, but by the left if we oppress the idea. I am not saying we embrace it, but we should let it simmer in the corners of rooms, and let it root itself out. Excluding people based on their ideas only allows for groups to form around those oppressed ideas. However, if we talk about them, and encourage talking about it, albeit under our guidance, it can and will be controlled and eliminated.

It is entirely possible I am wrong. However, the Left suppressed the Right, and it only allowed the Right to grow stronger by pushing the Right-minded people together.

A pragmatic and evidence based approach is likely best to the solution for this problem, not just "RACE WAR NAO" which will lead to this polarization and grouping.

flag checks out (and mine too)

By establishing an alternative to the mainstream media.
Bannon realized this, he and Trump are working on it.