What does Sup Forums think about Indonesia?

I am curious as to what Sup Forums think about this country, as it is an emerging global player
pls don't just dismiss them as subhumans just because they are mostly muzzies ;_;

What I can say about it:
>huge growth rate, going to hit the $1 trillion annual GDP mark this year, even if it was a mere $180 billion in 2000
>ranked 14th strongest military in 2016 and keeps on climbing
>enjoys relatively good stability and peace
>posed to be the 6th largest economy by 2060
>likely to become a superpower(not in a PooinLoo SUPERPOWER BY 2020 way) in our lifetime
>efficient poverty-reducing programs, and affordable housing
>huge infrastructure spendings, helping industrialising the countryside
>despite being the largest muslim country, it also got a huge and growing Christian population
>stunning scenery and nature
>largest archipelago, with the longest coastline in the world
>interesting history and culture
>beautiful architecture
>great, extremely underrated cuisine
>qt women
>if you can't handle brown, you could always go for the rather large chink population there, also with lot's of full or halfie qt's

There's also Malaysia, which is close to becoming a developed country comparable to Europe, and Philippines too, which has a comparable growth rate and a really based leader, but there's no denial Indonesia is going to be among the most important countries in the future

bumping with nice stuff from Indonesia

My wife is indonesian and I'm Peruvian would I get beheaded if I go there Sup Forums? How should I raise our son?

Indonesia is quite liberal to be a muzzie country, atleast when it comes to rules

If you are still too scared, just make her wear hijab. You'll fit in with your looks

Shes Muslim I'm just saying our son is a strange mix idk how to raise him

Feed him Nasi Goreng

How the hell did you 2 end up in Germany either way

>Crazy Sorcerer's house
bretty nice

>Indonesia is quite liberal to be a muzzie country, atleast when it comes to rules
And the case of the governor of Jakarta?

I'm in the military and she was an au pair lol

lel, I guess she is pretty nice then

Because Indonesia already had a Bush, Clinton and Obama of their own. They currently have a Trump (Widodo) who's pushing for stricter border control and sovereignty. He previously had something similar to Obamacare, but after poor implementation in Jakarta, he scrapped it for a more streamlined one (person to person). Economy-wise, ehh not too sure. It grew better under previous presidents but currently his GDP growth rate is averaging 5% compared to the 10-15% mark of the previous ones.

I didn't have an opinion before I saw that picture, but now I'm convinced that 2/3 of Indonesia is really great.

shitty third world country that used to be much better in colonial times

practically the niggers of asia

>that pic
>no burqa
I thought they were islamic tho?

Brown muslim jungle asians.

t. Indonesian

I sometimes feel like Jokowi is just Obongo's red-pilled alter-ego traveling to his birth place and taking spot as the president of the Indons

u sneeky litl fuk

Dibs on middle!

Artificial protests, I have acquaintance over there and people were offered $2 lunches to protest for a few hours.

One thing I've heard is those chimpout images you see from the media breaks out when it starts to rain or the sun gets too hot.

INDONESIA NEEDS TO

SINK
THE
CHINKS

ONCE AGAIN!

Mike, your prime minister suck chairman xi's dick!
oh wait, I'm Mike too.

It's like indian+chinese hapas so I'd expect hard work ethic but mindless drones. The mudslime part is just another negative.

Why do Indonesian men look so cute?

I'm proud of you son

Way too many mudshits though

won't global warming completely wreck you guys in the near future?

Forgot to add
>good at bantz

I dislike them because they have abandoned the superior religions of Buddhism and Hinduism for the arab lunar cult of a religion.

But I like them since they will eventually conquer Australia and slaughter every shitposter on that continent.

Wait a second......
NAME TAGS
>google search girl in the middle

>Hinduism superior to Islam

Malaysia is currently ruled by the same political party for the past 50+ which culminated in arguably the shittiest Prime Minister we've seen so far and the Malays having a paradoxical view that they're the strongest race yet are easily threatened by the Chinese

Global warming effects the equator the least and the poles the most

Also

>global warming

t. urk

Con: Not white
Pro: Not brown

Already got her sucking my white american peepee

I dont believe you that youre Peruvian

>indonesia is quite liberal
>executes drug traffickers

Realistically your country is going to be quite problematic in the next 50 years. You breed too many muzzies, and Indonesia is a hotbed for radicalisation. You also have one of the worlds highest rates of Female Genital Mutilation.

Also, stop killing Orangutans you barbarian cunts.

Wow that's beautiful. Are they nice people like the Thais ?

Oh look its a stealth mixing thread

>growing Christian population in a majority Muslim country
You're gonna wish for us back when the massacres begin idiots

Not been in Thailand
Only been in Bali and Sumatra

Gotta say they are quite nice and hospitable
I am not Indon btw

Can confirm. Most of the Muzzies here are reactionary at most.

Your women are quite literally top-tier
Pretty and docile like east asians without the awkwardness and autism
would convert/10

>>efficient poverty-reducing programs, and affordable housing

Latter part true, first part not so much. See, much like how it works with unemployment in the US, the government simply redefines what it means to be under the poverty line than what it actually is. For example, government sources claim that the poverty rate in our capital is somewhere around 11%, according to the $1.25 line, I believe. The governor then denied this and said that the real poverty rate is somewhere around 40%, according to how much you need on average to live a decent life in Jakarta.

The Dutch genes help desu. Tho on the other end, our men are becoming significantly much more effeminate due to LGBT-normalizing and government programs weakening on basic military training in schools.

Is the Romantic France meme big like in other asian countries ?

>>indonesia is quite liberal
>>executes drug traffickers
>this is bad

Tsk tsk, John. I thought drugs were degenerate?

>Realistically your country is going to be quite problematic in the next 50 years. You breed too many muzzies, and Indonesia is a hotbed for radicalisation.

Yea that Saudi money is gonna be very dangerous soon. King Salman seems promising, though.

>You also have one of the worlds highest rates of Female Genital Mutilation.

Do we really? I've never actually heard of anyone having FGM.

>Also, stop killing Orangutans you barbarian cunts.

That's no a nice way to call Papuans. They're humans too.

Yes. Very, very big. The fiction section for women in bookstores almost always have the Eiffel tower on the cover.

I met a few of your girls during exchange programs, they were big on education and family values
I'm gonna pay you guys a visit and meet some cuties, for real

Do come soon if you actually want any women with family values, since it's fading fast. Feminism's big here, and the whole "stronge independent womyn" is being pushed by chinks like niggers in Germany by (((bankers))). Hell, back in March 8th we had a Women's March. Shit was filled with half-chink nu-males and full-blood chinkesses.

>cherry-picking images
Those shanty town images are easily appliable to all of Islamic countries.

There is some nice Hindu architecture, pic related.

These look like buildings you'd see in WoW

I'm half Indo 2bh. Going there next month to visit family.

Wait WHAT? Feminism is already strong there? By Allah, Budiman, what the hell happened?

>mostly muzzies
They are subhumans.
Muslims are not human, they are rats.
No muslim is acceptable full stop.

(((Chinks))) and internet happened. Shit's so fucking ahrd that we actually get talks about reforming Islam to a moderate state.

The fucking President is literally Obama 2: Asian Boogaloo. Dude's from the liberal party, and made some statements late last year, I believe, about how we should stop discriminating LGBT citizens.

We get a fucking nigger on our Rp10K bill.

And worse of all, everyone is parading this as good, and everyone opposing is a "racist backwards-thinking redneck".

Allah save us all.

Oh but Jews are TOTALLY good friends, right, John? We don't want your country anymore than you do ours. "Every nation deserve independence", mate. Literally written into our constitution. And Muzzies aren't all one-and-the-same. There's a dynamic to this shit. Tho we all unanimously agree that Israel and the Jewish ""people"" should not exist.

This is now a FUCK, MARRY & KILL thread!

I mean hell, shit like pic related is up daily on my feed.

>Jews are TOTALLY good friends
Where did I say that? You fucking retarded faggot go back to the desert.
>Every nation deserve independence
Speak for yourself faggot. There are plenty of nations that should not be independent and others that should. Islamic nations should not exist, just like communist nations.
>Muzzies aren't all one-and-the-same
Yes they are. They're all subhuman trash that needs to die. Fuck each and every last muslim. Kill them and throw them into the sewer.

Go fuck yourself you blind faggot.
I call you blind because you should be capable of understanding shit better.

been there, 10 times

fucking awesome

only asians with tits AND ass

and go to travel hotel, you can fuck 2 girls for 2 hours, and only costs 45USD

awesome place

Just a huge pool of poo hanging around above based 'straya. Sometimes when we didn't pay enough attention a few poos would try to sneak in, we call them boat people then send them to an island, feed them to Americans.

Blackonesian Obama

B-but they're still a minority, right? There's at least some protests concerning these, right? Your people don't treat chinks as nice as whites treat niggers, so everything should be fine right?

>When you're actually hoping for some extremist riots

>tumblr
H-HEH NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT

Our source of wives for centuries.

indonesia doesn't give a fuck if your muslim or not

and you are VERY safe.

Makes me think of Malaysia which makes me think of my ex girlfriend which makes me want to SUDOKU

MYSELF

Corrupt 3rd world shithole

See, mate, you don't seem to understand. You think all Muslims are "muh Jihad! Must take over the west!". You see Islam as an entity, not a tool, that can be separated from its people. This is where you're supposed to come in and present yourself as Islam's greatest ally. Direct their attention to Zionism instead of the west. This is why you're failing: you're trying to battle on 2 fronts at the same time.

it looks like a place i wouldent mind going on vacation to.

but because of the large muslim population ill avoid it just like i avoid europe.

From what I understand it's mostly secular Muslims like in some parts of Eastern Europe so they can't be too bad, they should stay in their own country though

Because you're a faggot

Protests are literally over the good nationalist chinks, who've been a big aspect of the capital's history, instead of the bankers and Catholicucks pushing for "muh tolerance and acceptance!" Even those are mostly paid protesters who literally want nothing more than a lunch.

They're not even a minority at this point. The Black Bloc is growing bigger every year. Feminist movements left and right; one even gave a seminar last year at the school I teach, about consent. There's of course the usual line that you can retract consent even after sex. Nationalism is seen as retarded, with the cynical view of, "Oh, but our country is so terrible and shit! Look at Sweden! Germany! Canada! We should look up to them!" And so on and so forth.

Every fucking day there's this song played inbetween the commercials. It's literally about tolerance and "muh acceptance". Every day. Every commercial. You hear it, echoing, like German communist propaganda.

naw trust me, indonesia is awesome

you can drink your face off
go to clubs, get fucked easily, especially if your white (bule)

and the girls are top tier hot...like HAAAAWWWTTTT.

the legal age USED to be 17. So i would fuck highschool girls. But they upped it to 18 8(

oh well, still can get a two some from two fresh 18 year olds, for under 50 bucks

That's a deal and a half.

nothing like seeing two girls licking your knob, as you have your hands on their asses finger banging them while watching tv.

you feel like leanord decaprio...IM KING OF THE WORRLLDDDDD lol

Mudslime chinks. Gassing material.

Here's a pic from the March 8th, just as a demonstration.

You'll find those in a certain derka part of the country.

atleast Jakarta is not filled to the brim with slums like in PH and Vietnam

>>indonesia is quite liberal
>>executes drug traffickers
Literally nothing wrong with that

Forgot the pic.
One sign doesn't prove much. I heard your trannies wear kopvod and still get bullied, but our press only has bad news about Indonesia anyway (half of it is liberals begging for reparations).

>Jakarta
>not filled to the brim with slums

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Ahah

Heh...

>don't just dismiss them as subhumans just because they are mostly muzzies ;_;
I will. Just the muzzy ones, though.

Full of ladyboys and malaria

That's a Travoltaspurdo not a Moneyjewspurdo.

As I said, just as a demonstration. It's more of a symptom than direct evidence. You'd get more of this evidence if you, say, talk to Indonesian youth daily. I mean, hell, we don't execute gays, since we have actual laws providing the rights of LGBT people. And the thing is, most trannies here are just trannies for either prostitution or for show, so of course they'd get bullied.

Meant for

Tell me about that corrupt son of a former president who tried to be governor with that cringy campaign video.

>We get a fucking nigger on our Rp10K bill.
wtf is this, source

Hey Indo- bro, where you at? I am planning to travel to Indonesia in the next month or so.

Anything to say on the Chinese Indonesians? I will be living with a family of them. Its sad that some of them are pushing cultural marxist crap on your country.

Worked there for 6 months. They are retarded monkeys.

>A seminar in school
>About consenting sexual intercourse

HOW THE FUCK IS THIS EVEN ALLOWED? I THOUGHT INDONESIA IS AT LEAST CONSERVATIVE IN THAT AREA

>Look up to Sweden, Germany and Canada

Literally what is their endgame? Import more muslims to an already muslim country? Impart communism to people who really hates jews?

Is MUI still there? I figured they won't allow this shit. I still remember how they made Sasha Grey fuck off from Indonesia.