For those anons who don't have a problem with marrying non-virgins

Why?

Virgin women are like gamer girls, rare to the point of being mythic
I would like to have one, but the reality of it
But no, marriage is a scam against men

Why do you care? Honest to God wondering why you care what a bunch of virgin betas want in a woman.

They are less than animals, impossible to civilize. Make them the slave caste.

>rare to the point of being mythic.
You must be from one of those big cities i always hear about
>he wants dick flavored soda.

I have a virgin gf, i took her virginity and we are very happy together

We need rural rape gangs to go terrorize city sluts, would engage.

How do you cope with the fact that your wife will have slept with other men who she will compare you against in the sack and inevitably find you lacking?
A woman who has slept with anyone except her husband is a woman who will never be able to pair bond or be happy in a relationship

My wife wasn't a virgin but she was a pure maiden because the only guy she'd been with was her father. That's the only way it's okay to marry a non virgin woman.

I recently got into a huge fight with my gf of 2 years. She initially told me she had only been with one other guy in her life, her first real boyfriend. She comes from a really good family and her friends didn't seem like sluts either so I believed her, she isn't the type that goes to parties and shit. Well we got into a massive argument and I was drunk and wanted to hurt her feelings so I called her a slut for losing her virginity at 16 to that guy, she then told me his dick was bigger and I got so angry I nearly hit her. We were screaming at each other and she finally admitted there was a couple more hook ups/sex than her first real bf, the real number is around 6. She said when they broke up she got really depressed and started hooking up with other guys. She said if we want to continue its best we are completely honest with each other about our lives. I lost my virginity to her btw. Not sure what to do.

stop caring

and don't marry her

if she's attractive, put a baby in her

>I have a virgin gf,
>i took her virginity
Uh, mate
Drop that slut.
>She initially told me she had only been with one other guy
So she told you was a slut and you didn't instantly drop her? And she's told you more of it and you still haven't dropped her? Are you brain damaged?

You're making a mountain of a mole hill. It doesn't matter. You can't change the past. If you can't let go of it, you'll regret it because it's trivial. Let it go. Forgive. Forget. and never bring it up again. It's not a big deal if you really think about it without your emotional bias.

Good God get out while you can

Lmao she doesn't respect you and never will. Man up and find another.

She tells you the real count is 6. Guess what, she's still lying.

You know what to do

studies show that the more sexual partners a woman has, the lower the chances of a lasting long-term relationship

in fact, having just ONE sexual partner outside before marriage diminishes the success of the marriage to 50%, and it gets lower and lower after that

By 20 partners there is like a 10% chance of a marriage lasting.

Interestingly, this phenomena does not seem to affect men. Men can form life long bonds despite having had many partners, but for women I guess they are constantly weighing their options and their current situation which leads to collapse of relationships.

When you ask your girl how many before you, they will say 2-3 they mean sentimentally attached.
that means 2-3 + 6-10

Very idiotic advice.

When a girl lies so casually about a serious topic, it means that she has many more secrets you don't know about.

The fact that she had many sexual partners signals that she won't feel guilt to cheat.

Putting a baby in her? That was the most moronic thing you said. I am sure he would not want to pay child support to a baby he will never see for nearly 18 years.

Desperate loser -_-

the white race ain't gonna save itself if we don't have babies

Her being a slut isn't trivial. He should not care about it because he should just drop her. It shouldn't even be a question, he should know to just walk away and cut all contact with her.

And the white race won't be saved with broken homes or single mothers, either

I'll never have a gf, virgin or otherwise.

we're just gonna have to make sacrifices

this is straight up false and a shameful attempt to push some sad, muslim propaganda

Ever hear of "virgin curiosity"? Probably not since I made it up. Anyway, when a girl feels her first cock, she starts wondering about what other guys are like. That's why I wouldn't marry a virgin, there's a huge chance that she's gonna cheat.
That being said, I don't want some slut with a blown out pussy whose taken 50+ dicks, but I'd be fine if she had 1-6 sexual partners. Any more than that and she's damaged goods in my eyes.

I personally love the shitstorm that starts every time some poor faggot makes one of these anti women or feminist threads. Gives me a chance to see just how upset I’ve made everyone and chuckle a bit. You think jokes about kitchens or showing tits bother me? It just goes to show how much power any random female holds over you, they can pull your complete attention away from a topic just by having a vagina.

Sure, you’ll act tough and cynical here, but we all know it’s just a desperate overcompensation for how much of a doormat you are IRL. If you decide to lash out and act a bit sexist now and then, I can’t really complain.

After all, we do pretty much run the show.

Men rely on us, work for us, spend money on us, and buy us houses and cars and clothes, sign prenups that we can turn around and cash in when we feel like ditching them for a younger, cuter piece of ass.

Got a kid with a girl? Don’t fool yourself, it’s HER kid, not yours. Piss her off and she’ll take it and leave your ass, and you can pay her a nice chunk of child support for the rest of your life.

Yep, this is the power we hold over you. So you go ahead and make your rape jokes, really. I still know that when you see me on the streets you’ll be watching, getting hard, and probably crying a tear or two because you know you’ll always be a forever alone faggot.

>for those anons who don't have a problem with marrying with any women

Why?

Fixed.

It isn't false, roastie.

Waste of very nice set of digits

Virgins are just girls who excel at blow jobs and been taking it in the ass to preserve their virginity.

Factually wrong.
Virgin marriage is statistically the most stable relationship

6 guys? I'd drop her.

Tell me more about how women are cunts. You're really firing my neurons.

>I'm afraid of being cheated on
>that's why I want to be with a slut so she won't cheat
Dumbass

>wanted to hurt her feelings so I called her a slut for losing her virginity at 16 to that guy, she then told me his dick was bigger and I got so angry
Kek!
But in all seriousness you should probably find someone new.

Daily reminder if you dont want to die alone you have to stop holding women to standards you dont even hold yourself to

>daily reminder its you, not them

That facebook page is niiiice

hey guys, you seem to make a decent case against sluts but can you hold your own on other boards?
heres a thread discussing the same topic

They actually know what they're doing with a penis.

I'd have sex with literally anything, but I'd only marry a virgin.

It's very stupid as a man to marry a whore.

Can you post the other pastas too? Thanks.

Lied straight to your face man.

Virgins don't exist

kill her

women do that. i have taken a dozen girls virginities, but really the number is probably half that. i'm sure a few of them lied. shit, maybe ALL of them lied.

still pretty nice at least believing you are the first dick in there, would recommend. sad i'm probably too old now to boldly go where no man has gone before, or it's at least unlikely. young anons, take the opportunity while you have the chance, shit is amazing. fucking some used up whore that has taken 20 other cocks is more like using a fleshlight, fucking a virgin is magical.

Otherwise you'll be forever alone, it's a numbers game that's not in our favor.

What if she compares other mans socks to mine and see how lucky she is to have me? I've had enough experience to be able to please a woman, much more than the fags she hooked up with in high school.

Just go gay user

The collapse of a previous relationship may not have been the girl's fault. Their previous partner also may have died through no fault of their own. Having previous partners is therefore okay as long as they're honest about it.

That said, I'd seriously be questioning a woman's worth if she had not one or two, but a string of failed relationships in a short period.

I think that a lot of men are just able to settle down while women are greedy and always want more, like feminism nowadays or Adam and Eve in the garden of eden

Honor killings make more sense by the day.

Are you seriously implying that men aren't equally as promiscuous as women? One night stands often are often consented to by both parties, after all. Additionally, neither gender on average really thinks of settling down until they become middle aged. A truly noble man is just as rare as a noble woman.

My gf was a virgin, but she did go to a party months before meeting me and jerked off some guy while he fingered her. I found this out recently by going on her Facebook; and it's making me think about dropping her even though it happened 3 years ago and she's been super conservative and loyal since then. Still though, what kinda of girl goes to a party and let's some dude stick his fingers in her pussy?

It's a copypasta.

Because it's unrealistic. I want to help my people survive, so I will eventually have at least 3 kids. To do that I need a wife, and I can't put unreasonable expectations on her. Sure, it'd be absolutely amazing if she were a virgin qt, but I must be realistic and make the necessary sacrifices.

that incident doesn't sound so bad man, what you should be worried about is the other shit she didn't tell you. you think that's the only thing?

I've had one virgin girlfriend. She was an annoying fuck who constantly talked about her ex boyfriends dick and how it was one of the most massive things she's seen and how she gave him blowjobs in the back of his car.

My current girlfriend and soon to be wife is not a virgin. I was her first blowjob. She also pays for the check all the time, does laundry, cleans the place, makes me food, and gives me blowjobs regularly, sometimes while I'm just playing vidya games.

Don't judge who you'll marry based on their virginity.

How the fuck do you hear about something like that on facebook? I'm pretty sure you'd have to get fingered by quite a few people before such an event makes its way into facebook.

>Don't judge who you'll marry based on their virginity.

Judge them by their blowjob virginity instead, seems like.

Well, she said she had her first kiss with some guitarist dude at a party but nothing else happened. And she mentioned that she briefly tried to date the guy who 'fingered her' but they never got intimate and didn't work out; although finding out what they did seems pretty intimate to me. She's also said my dick was the first one she sucked.

because there's nothing magical about the hymen.

also
>marrying
fool me once, shame on you.

quintz confirm truth

>telling your gf/bf about people you used to bang

I fucking hate this shit. Why even bring it up?

This statistic is so fucking stupid. Let me tell you why

A woman who starts out the marriage as a virgin is way more likely to come from a very religious backround. That backround will automatically make the chances of her getting a divorce way lower. Up to 4 previous partners the difference in divorce race is is minuscule. Above that you are starting to get into women who obviously like to have sex a lot with a lot of different partners, so the chances of cheating and/or divorce obviously become higher.

Nobody on Sup Forums seems to understand that correlation does not causation. That being said, try to get a woman below like 7 when you meet her around the age of 27. A 21 year old woman should not be above 3

>what kinda of girl goes to a party and let's some dude stick his fingers in her pussy?

Your future wife.

Danes can't count

She had one close friend and they would chat about guys they found cute, etc. I just did a search in the convo for the dudes name and found her telling her friend about her weekend and what happened at the party etc. Surprisingly her friend wasn't a slut and told her she had maybe gone too far for a first night.

You can't take my child if you're dead you stupid bitch

Exactly. I don't want someone else's dick on my lips

>men who she will compare you against and inevitably find you lacking
>inevitably find you lacking
>inevitably

Speak for yourself, bud.

There's a pretty clear decreasing trend line. It's safe to say increasing partner count decreases marital happiness. It's inconsequential if there are hidden variables such as religious background, since this variable explains most of the variance very well by itself.

>You must be from one of those big cities i always hear about

Do rural folks still believe that their women are less promiscuous?

Yes. Because they are. They also look better, are in better shape, are shyer and more conservative in every other way as well.

Wait
What!!

It would obviously be ideal, but finding a virgin over 20 is a bit tough.
I've taken the virginity of 3 women tho, it's really not that special.
But they will always remember me and my 8 inch cock.

Would you prefer an unopened can of whatever or a can of whatever, which has had a couple of dicks inside it?

>fucking some used up whore that has taken 20 other cocks is more like using a fleshlight, fucking a virgin is magical.
Bastarcs like you are the reason there are used up sluts, you piece of shit.
It is not unrealistic for women to not be sluts.
>one virgin girlfriend
>how she gave him blowjobs in the back of his car.
Mate, she wasn't a virgin, she was a slut.

She lied
Kick it to the curb
Go find someone else
its Not hard user

The difference between 1 partner and up to 4 is 2-3 %. Thats not a clear decreasing trend line. I get what you are saying, but the cause of the divorce rate going up is certainly not to be found in the numbers of preferential partners up too that point

I mean I wouldn't marry a chick with 8+ partners before me

idk

Not a virgin myself, so would be hypocritical of me

All the "power" you hold is enforced by men. You are nothing without us.

What are you confused about?

Good point. It goes both ways. Don't want a slut, don't be a slut

Excepting of course if that trend is entirely based on an obscured variable.

It's entirely possible the trend line is entirely consistent with "% Religious" or "% Rural", which makes number of partners the symptom, not the cause of marital stability.

It doesn't make the chart useless, but it does make sorting potential spouses by number of partners ineffective at this level of grandularity (Excepting the intuitive "A woman who has had many partners does not stay with one for long.")

Hetero men can't be sluts. The concept of "male virginity" didn't exist until maybe a hundred years ago.

Lying aside, I honestly believe that if you have a problem with her having slept with 6 guys (and you seem to have) then there is no way around dropping her. Others might have a different tolerance threshold. You know that you won't stop thinking about it in the future. If that makes you more comfortable, find an excuse when you're breaking up with her, name other reasons

>objective statistics

>muslim propoganda

Jidf has really gone down the shitter in the wake of political incorrectness, huh?

Going around having meaningless sex with loose woman is as bad as the other way around my friend.

I'm in love with this girl.

>wasn't a virgin
But she was, that's the point of the story. Virgin doesn't equal innocent

Her nudes are posted in one of our imageboards.

They're a good deal more plentiful than virgins, thanks to the Chads of the world.

if we bring back marriage 1.0 and I can have a harem I'd still marry a non-virgin

Without other prior knowledge about a person, this variable alone is enough to act as a good predictor for marital happiness. If there are indeed hidden variables, like religious background, the partner count would also then imply if the person is religious or not. Of course it would make sense to collect more information about the hidden variables, so we could make even more accurate predictions, like p(happy | christian, virgin) etc. but otherwise it's irrelevant as p(happy | virgin) is a good predictor in itself.

The most anyone can hope for is a woman with 3 or less previous sexual partners. Even this has become significantly rare in the west.

Which is to say, you gotta procreate, to do so you're going to have to pick the apples that are less rotten than the others and hope for the best.

Why would you ever continue a relationship with a lying whore?

Men having low standards is exactly why this shit occurs. I hope all whores end up single until they die.

Oral sex is sex too. If a girl has any sexual relations with a man she is no longer a virgin, you dumbass.
You're using only-in-my-butt-slut logic.

Shit.
I passed the 20 marker in 2013, almost entirely within that year.
I had a feeling I'd spend my life alone at this point.