COMEY TRUMP/RUSSIA HEARING LIVE #10 - HYBRID WARFARE EDITION

RUSSIAN SHILLS GET IN HERE

WATCH HERE:
youtube.com/watch?v=9xSoCUGmh6s

James Comey and Admiral Rogers testifying on whether Trump and Russia have colluded,
Russian hacking and interference in the election.

So far:
>no wiretap
>still, surveillance was possible (they won't discuss)
>discussed that some top leaders in NSA/CIA/FB had the ability to disclose Flynn identity
>(GOP wants that investigation, Comey won't comment on existence of investigation)
>One of 19 individuals unmasked Flynn confirmed.
>No russians interfered in US state voting confirmed
They need to drive this point home:
>surveillance tools could lead to more leaks, so we'll take it away

Gowdy played around the point didn't drive it home. Hearing has been pretty boring though

THREAD THEME:
youtube.com/watch?v=bUFWXpYJKaI

old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_involvement_in_regime_change
youtube.com/watch?v=Qf8pAwGsuF4
youtube.com/watch?v=i7Gkh_9hyi8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

TARANTULA WEBS

> LOUD TARANTULAS THAT SPIN WEBS
> LITTLE GREEN MEN
> MUH

Not going to lie, former prominent data analyst here. I worked for private business, been hired for federal contracts, and have worked with law enforcement numerous times on a series of cases.
I am very trusted by numerous sources to deliver high-quality results and be able to seek out and determine patterns in data, and correlate it all together to come to a swift and accurate conclusion.

After parsing through all this data, I have determined that there is nothing of any significant value in these so-called coordinates whatsoever, and that we should not concern ourselves with the content of this.
I thoroughly request none of you should waste your time with this information, and just continue to let us experts deal with it and the repercussions of it. Get some sleep, get in your warm comfy bed and rest those eyes.

Thank you

Drumpf is finished

White power

Wow its fucking nothing. Have we actually learned anything new? ANYTHING? Why are we even having this hearing if the investigations aren't completed?

Russia so loud so noisy! Noisy hackers! Loud!
CIA quiet! Russia loud! RUSSIA HACK LOUDLY

Who /sleepy/ here?

So far:
Russia hacks and cyber was is the CIA

Trump will win

Tarantulas

I took a look. Literally nothing. Go to sleep user.

Friendly reminder that wikileaks is now officially Russia because they hurt Clinton

TRUMP IS OVER

LITTLE MAGA BOYS ON ETERNAL SUICIDE WATCH

IMPEACHMENT BY SEPTEMBER

reminder that the CIA lost control of its superpowered illegal hacking arsenal so these "russian hacks" could be LITERALLY ANYONE

Reminder that shareblue is out in full force today

HOW FUCKED IS TRUMP

IM ACTUALLY STARTING TO WORRY NOW

>we must not let Russia undermine our Democratic Process

>now, let us spend the next several months broadcasting how Russia is undermining our Democratic Process

Trump should have never been president.

These cunts are acting like the US has never influenced a foreign election. Fucking hell.

All trump voters are low test. Go to bed pussy

>fake news

good thing we have north korean newspapers, they are always correct because they tell me so.

I can not comment on that.

I'll just leave this here

War War never Changes

But our enemies are getting dumber

lol Comey and Rogers just BTFO of Dems, basically tacitly admitted its fucking nothing and dems are doing more damage than the Russians ever did. Communist McCarthyists on suicide watch.

He's really fucked.

Crimea was his fault.

Sigh Anyone surprised by this president that thinks China invented global warming... No wonder everyone wants Obama back.

And why is Melania getting a pussy pass? That whore, stop spending my tax money

This is boring stuff. Let's go to sleep. I must sleep, bye.

My gf said she wants her rape fantasy to be acted out like how Gowdy pounded Coomey. What do?

The "Russian hackers" were intentionally loud and obvious about it so that everyone would think Russia was responsible
Meanwhile, Wikileaks reveals CIA has the ability to hack such things as well and leave a false footprint to make it look like a foreign power was responsible

"Little Green Men" was the term for Russian troops present in Crimea prior to the annex vote. It's like "Coyote" for human traffickers on the US-Mexican border.

Trump: "Happy Birthday, Barron."

Barron: "Thanks dad. Is it time for my present?"

Trump: "Sure is. Remember that computer I bought you last year?"

Barron: "Yeah. You said if I got good at it, you would show me the funniest thing ever broadcast internationally on global satellite television."

Trump: "Happy Birthday, son. Turn on CSPAN."

FAKE NEWS PERPETUATED BY RUSSIA

CNN CONFIRMED AS RUSSIAN MOUTHPIECE

>MUH RUSSIA INFLUENCED OUR ELECTION. HOW COULD THEY?!
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_involvement_in_regime_change

>allowing shills and baitposters to get to you
He's fine.

damn mechanical Russian keyboards.

>russia interferrence in the european election
RUSSIA IS BEHIND MUSLIMS CONFIRMED

RUSSIA IS BEHIND LE PEN TOO, I BET THEY'RE GONNA SPIN IT THAT WAY

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

I posted this and the last thread died less than two minutes later

>120 million people voted
>in a country of 300 million

holy shit America, stop being so lazy

Eh, that's to be expected.

It's always half truths and obfuscations with these kinds of people.

From the start i thought that Russia hysteria was to poison the well to such an extent that cooperation would be impossible. So even if globalists lost US election, Trump won't be able to build up on their loss.

WHY DON'T THEY MENTION THIS

FOR FUCK BLOODY SAKE

(((Wenstrup)))

>One of 19 individuals unmasked Flynn confirmed.
Could someone please clarify for me, I'm not getting it.

good point

Reminder that Tarantulas actually can spin webs and that the dumb bitch who was crying about Putin is a Muslim Brotherhood shill.

Democrats want war with Russia!
> RT doesn't shill for Clinton? Send the nukes!

keep dozing off constantly, maybe I should just go to bed, what's the point

>RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE 100% CONFIRMED
>EXTENT OF INTERFERENCE STILL UNDER INVESTIGATION

The hypocrisy at play is astounding. US is the absolute worst when it comes to manipulating foreign elections. Its just part of the game.
Russia, a regional power, tried to hurt Clinton and boost Trump.
What did other regional powers do? Saudi Arabia? China? Who did they support?

CIA FALSE FLAG TO START A WAR WITH RUSSIA

SCREENCAP THIS POST

PRAISE KEK

Where the fuck is Mr. Rogers?
All I see is ADM Rogers.

B
TARANTULAS BTFO
F
O
youtube.com/watch?v=Qf8pAwGsuF4

The amount of shilling today is general election levels
WTF is going on?

>they sowed discord and chaos
>they'll believe it'll work again

Lads this isn't about Russsia
It's about (us).

It's funny watching twitter during all this.

Despite constantly losing at every turn, liberals can't stop being arrogant. It's crazy.

wow the shills are coming out hard now. ill tell you all once, go to bed faggots trump faggots will never give up

Not going to lie, former prominent data analyst here. I worked for private business, been hired for federal contracts, and have worked with law enforcement numerous times on a series of cases.
I am very trusted by numerous sources to deliver high-quality results and be able to seek out and determine patterns in data, and correlate it all together to come to a swift and accurate conclusion.

After parsing through all this data, I have determined that there is nothing of any significant value in these so-called coordinates whatsoever, and that we should not concern ourselves with the content of this.
I thoroughly request none of you should waste your time with this information, and just continue to let us experts deal with it and the repercussions of it. Get some sleep, get in your warm comfy bed and rest those eyes.

Thank you

Guys listen to this
drumpf btfo
youtube.com/watch?v=i7Gkh_9hyi8

Is this /ourguy/?

>I posted this and the last thread died less than two minutes later

>Arboreal species prey upon flying insects, moths and frogs. Although they do have silk-producing capabilities, most tarantulas do not weave aerial webs to trap their prey. ... Some tarantulas are arboreal and spin silken retreats in tree holes, while others are terrestrial and dwell in burrows.

The Jews aren't even trying anymore

What the fuck is this nigga asking?

Swedes alreay screeched that we payed to kebabs to rape and pillage in Sweden

youll never be able to compete user might as well hang yourself

Interior decorating =! Trap

Deep State gonna Deep

hol' up. wat you sayin is we sum finna
*hacks 2016 election*
we sum finna
*meets with Trump in secret*
ay yo you sayin we sum finna
*creates fake news*
hol' up Comey wat you sayin' is
*builds web*
We sum finna Russian hackers n shiet

Russia exposed fat downs syndrome degenerate Hillary for the corrupt self serving cunt that she is. Now the Dems are mad at Russia for the exposure. what the fuck is this shit?

What's his name Sup Forums? What's his endgame?

comey and rogers would dodge anyway citing sources and methods

have the offered a single shred of evidence to any of their claims? i think i've been listening closely and i don't think they have. what is the point of this hearing if we can't be provided evidence?

I know! these leaks about the cia just happened. I can't believe they haven't mentioned it in this hearing at all

>not automatically
>SO THE ANSWER IS NO

HAPPENING JUST LISTEN SHILLS OUT IN FORCE

You probably didn't get enough sleep user. Time to make up for it, don't you agree? Why not drink some warm tea or milk and lie down somewhere comfy?

over 400million you cuck

and dont call us lazy, youre the one too lazy to deal with being rapists

HE'S A BIG GUY

HERE WE GO BOYS

THE HACKER IS BEHIND WENSTRUP

Sad time when everyone wants Obama back. He was a cool guy

because you did Vlad

About 100 million are ineligible to vote.

>We talked about Hillary emails and post to normies.
>Normies vote for Trump not Hillary.
>The FBI/CIA/NSA claim Russians posted Hillary information.

Are the FBI/CIA/NSA claiming we are the Russians? If so, we worked in destroying Hillary and yes, we will be posting in 2018 and 2020.

Comey and his yes man sitting next to him are fools and 2018 and 2020 will push their cancer out of the government.

Bingo

I voted Hilary, I can't go to sleep until I make my wife dinner when she's home from work

>Wikileaks reveals that the CIA had the tools to alter the apparent source of a hack, and that these tools were leaked years ago

>"We found evidence of Russia's involvement in our election"

>does this provision exist?
>well I mean the question
>what I mean is...
>the question is...
>ANSWER THE FUCKING QUESTION!

There's already plenty of claims that Russia is behind Le Pen so you'd win that bet.