Sweden brought trolls to the world, what mythological creatures has your country brought to possibly surpass that??

Sweden brought trolls to the world, what mythological creatures has your country brought to possibly surpass that??

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:American_folklore_legendary_creatures
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Huli_jing
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nessie

The African American

or bigfoot

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:American_folklore_legendary_creatures

there are more than I thought

Wendingo, skinwalker

Cool shit

Curupira

>implying nessie isn't just a copycat creature of storsjöodjuret

the eternal jew

the golem

OY VEY

Paul Bunyan, nigga.

the Dayaan or Toilet Witch.

Taniwha

We brought Sweeds.

They'll be nothing but a myth soon. Sad.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Huli_jing

Describing the transformation and other features of the fox, Guo Pu (276-324) made the following comment:
"When a fox is fifty years old, it can transform itself into a woman; when a hundred years old, it becomes a beautiful female, or a spirit medium, or an adult male who has sexual intercourse with women. Such beings are able to know things at more than a thousand miles' distance; they can poison men by sorcery, or possess and bewilder them, so that they lose their memory and knowledge; and when a fox is thousand years old, it ascends to heaven and becomes a celestial fox."[4]

depression

Recent take on said fox made by Japanese Illustrators

Rumors state it's influence has spread to a peculiar Burger eating nation, where it has begun to influence politics and the like

Sauna elf

Do you have a goddess with multiple limbs slaying a nigger?

vampires

although that's not purely romanian, it's eastern european

>implying anyone outside of Somalia 2.0 has ever heard of hurdivurdiborkbork
no one cares about your monster, sweden

Lore?

The Skyfoogle

underrated

You now, i really like /xpol/ but at least try to include the Sup Forums part or go back to /x/.
Either way we have changelings, wechselbälger.
Sometimes a creature sneaks into your childs bedroom, snatches the child and replaces it with something that looks like the child, but isnt it

Midgårdsormen

Any one else here getting the creeps just thinking about those? These really give me the shivers

My state gave the world The Mothman

You can't copyright gypsies, they actualy exist.

Kek

Pedophiles

Trudeau. Fight me.

The mysterious minstrel!

Okay that made me laugh out loud.

There's another more unique mythological creature in Finnish folklore. We also have "etiäinen" ("foreling" or something) which is a foreshadow creature of a person or an event coming. Everyone has one doing what they do except some time before them and sometimes you can catch a glimpse of this creature.
Most common example is hearing a family member pull up in your yard before they actually do.
You might see your child falling down and hurting himself before he does.

It's a little creature that comes out to grab the last heat of the sauna after the humans have left.
They're also the spirit of the sauna. In Finnish folklore literally everything has a spirit representing it.

Storsjöodjuret was actually classified as a protected species in 1986. Why don't you tell us a little about your folklore, the dreamland etc?

Kek, nice one. Worth the digits

Wabba Jabba Labba Noonga Doonga

Dream time

>Sweden brought trolls to the world,

it's fitting then that the trolls will take sweden out of this world

Why fight you? Trudeau would surrender anyways.

Kek.
>I am a myth
I am okay with that.

You are Jewish sorcerer desu who is bringing the golem back to life

Men with spines.

I know, hard for your people to comprehend.

This flag had to be a Paki didn't it

>His country doesn't have any folklore
Common now, even the us has it

Oy vey.

learned about this guy in my manditory mythology class at uni

There's jews and then there's THE jew.
When we talk about jews, we mean the scheming overjew and not the trooper that doesn't know the schemes of the grand jew.
Unless you're in the loop, you're basically the same as the goys.

We actually had creatures in Swedish folklore called svedjefinnar. According to legend, they lived secluded in the deepest Swedish forests of Värmland in little huts. They would burn down the surrounding forest and cultivate plants in the rich ash soil until the nutrients were depleted. Then they would move to a different place and repeated the process there. They were known for their swarthy complexion and short stature, and they had a type of warm hut, where they would clean themselves, brought from their ancient homelands in the far east. They would also regularly kill each other with knives made from bone.

underrated post

gwar

>A mongol tries to explain a jew about jews
I know that you silly cuck.

fucking A+++

>In Finnish folklore literally everything has a spirit representing it.
The shit-spirit?

This, there are jews, and there are (((jews))). However not every jew is a (((jew))) and not all (((jews))) are jews, however a big part of the (((jews))) are jews which is why we simplyfy it and just call all of then (((jews)))

A flying device called the viman

Holocaust.

He's got bunyips

palestian refugess

poo in the air??

a lot of great underrated post ITT

Poo in the water too

Underrated

The Curupira

His backwards feet confuse hunters and make him impossible to track, making him the most dangerous predator there is

equality

The best

The only thing I can think of out of America is Bigfoot, Aylmaos, and the Wendigo.

Why don't they just go like "That's a Curupira footprint right here so track him backwards guys"? That's retarded

We invented niggers smart enough to open sliding doors. Pretty much the most terrifying thing imaginable.

Kek

you cant outjew the Curupira!!!!!!!!!!!
He OUTJEWS you!!!!!!!!
thats clearly the moral of the story

There's a reason those types still live in a jungle with leaf pants and sticks as their best tech

Vamps are def top 5

Poo folklore is actually pretty great. Its like ancient science fiction.

Headless Horseman master race

The Fae.

Mr. fish guy

French people

Turks

Mothman

You're not a mythical creature it's just that every single one of you perfectly fits the over the top stereotype for some reason

Purple Aki

We have these very ugly creatures with a foul smell of garlic and tangerines that usually roam the streets preying for careless bystanders to assault them and steal their posessions. They multiply exponentially if left unchecked and they are afraid of water.

We call them bolivianos.

>Sweden brought trolls to the world

now we are bringing niggers
what a time to be alive

What can we do about these jews?

Redpill me on Trudeau please

bumped into him in Preston not long ago, the guy is legit huge

Have you seen Australia's animals? They don't really need mythological creatures

Correction Norwegians brought trolls to the world.

El Gauchito Gil

God

Should I really?

*blocks your path*

KEK

the jersey devil

The correct term is aboriginals.

i agree, i was on here 5 years ago and most were from Norway