What are your former blue pills, you are too ashamed of?

What are your former blue pills, you are too ashamed of?

>thought ten years ago that people like Robert Spencer were racists.
>thought that the left cares for the individual
>thought that the academia consists of intelligent people

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TXlHKTPfLVA
youtube.com/watch?v=0jxVnlRdelU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I thought everyone was equal, including niggers and mudshits

I thought Jews were just ordinary people that were persecuted throughout history because they were just a different religion

i thought being a nigger was a good thing

I thought that the swedish welfare model was great.
I thought Hitler was not that bad, now i know he was even better.

I thought I could leave this place.

We all do

Former blue pills include:
Thinking jews control the world
White people are strategically wiped out
Right wing politics are best politics
Not all white people are racist
Healthcare shouldn't be universal

being wiped out*

Wanted Obama to win cause he seemed cool

I thought that turks were pretty cool.

I didn't think jews controlled the world.

You're shilling on the wrong timeline friend. Recalibrate.

I thought racists were generally sub-human child-touchers who'd suffered a prison-conversion-experience, thereby finding a suitable mental paradigm to explain their lot in life.

Frauken kraut is right

>actually talked to women about important subjects and expected them to discus events with depth and understanding

took me a while to get that women are only good for a quick lol and bust of the nut

Almost was behind Bernie Sanders

I thought that belief in religion in a certain measure in the world actually contributes to a net good effect on humanity over time. While i think it might fulfill some purpose in the present, it is overall damaging as it's proponents fall into the future and their descendants both biologically and socially.

That women are equal to men

Used to watch TYT until their identity politics pushed me away from the left

Not really ashamed of any of them.

You learn with experience,.tTere is nothing shameful about having been wrong in the past as long as you were willing to rethink your stance when provided with evidence that you were wrong.

We all know those feels, Hanz

Swallowing the redpill is a gradual, often contradictory experience. It all ends the same though.

Used to be pro choice.
Used to think muzzies weren't so bad.
Used to think diversity was cool.

All three of these

I thought black women were (Not that i would use this word, as i hadn't gone on Sup Forums yet) based and thought they were the best tier women. Oh how fucking wrong i was.

I thought Sup Forums was a redpill but it's just shitposting through baiting and is censored like any other online forum related to social issues and politics.

>robert spencer

You mean Richard Spencer?

Everyone was equal.

This

This. I thought everyone knew in their heart of hearts that blacks were inferior, which was why we had shit like busing, affirmative action, etc, but that only white trash losers ever openly talked about it.

This. So. Fucking. Much. This.
It hit me around the same time that I realized that as a man, liberal politics only made sense to me as a means of getting my dick wet with pathologically compassionate women.

This, somewhat.

I actually supported Hillary in 2008 because I thought she had the potential to be a liberal Margaret Thatcher, back when I still thought that was a good thing.

This

I never thought this one. Not even for a second.

I had a fairly diverse early childhood and me knew subconsciously that blacks were dumber than everyone else, and that some spics were utterly bro-tier, some were hard-working simpletons, and rest were utter trash.

Then I moved to the wealthy suburbs and called one of the METCO kids a negro and told another one that he had no future and to have fun serving me at McDonalds in 20 years.

I WILL say though that there is nobody I have more sympathy for than high-IQ, non human-shitstain blacks. I'm convinced that each and every one of them knows exactly what's up and it kills them inside that so many of their kin who they are biologically-predisposed to want to stand up for are all worthless pieces of shit who have never and will never accomplish anything beyond being 3rd-rate proles.

I never, for once believed this, because jewish kids (pushed on by their parents) came down hard on me for doing ^^^^above^^^^ and it felt far too coordinated to be accidental. I did, for a while though, not think that it was necessarily a bad thing.

I never really thought this, either.

Point proven

I hate you. And I hate this place just like Sup Forums

Only death knows peace from this autism

*and kid me knew

I was never bluepilled lmao, both my parents are redpilled as fuck and my father is greek so he told me the truth about the roaches from a pretty young age

Robert Spencer

I believed a one world government would be a great idea.

I used to believe everybody,while not being the exact same, were similar enough that they deserved equality. Jews were normal people, and Hitler was a bad guy. I thought Sweden was cool, and was heavily in favor of gay marriage. I also voted Obama both terms happily for literally no other reason.I thought racists were bad guys who were just a bunch of cousin fucking hillbilies.

I want to fucking kill myself. It was only after I decided to try and learn about the world that I realized the way things really were. I was such a pathetic cuck.

i fapped and smoked weed and tripped acid.

now i work out, study a lot, have a gf, and no drugs/nofap.

reminder that you aren't redpilled unless you are a decent white man with a white GF.

Hey at least we don't rate our dicks, do we?

I thought communism was a viable form of government and Muslims were peaceful.

I once thought mudshit ideologoy (it isn't a religion) was a "religion" like every other religion.

I started hearing more and more "racist xenophobe scumtards" spewing "hatred" about mudshits and mudshit ideology.

So I bought a quran, to prove all those racistscumbagxenophobeblabblabla wrong.

And by reading that quran, I basically redpilled myself on mudshit ideology.

tl;dr: I was a libshit ideologue, accidentally redpilled myself by reading the quran

First bluepill to redpill:
women should work -> women shouldn't work
Second bluepill to redpill:
women should vote -> women shouldn't vote
Third bluepill to redpill:
Men should vote -> nobody should vote; democracy is wrong

I once rejected an old friend because I thought he was racist.

I thought the Holocaust was real. I did, however realize that Hitler was a pretty good guy considering that reformed Germany in a few years.

I used to think that 12 Angry Men was the best movie of all the time. I watched it again about a year ago and I was horrified with how much leftist propaganda it had. I still think all the movie things like acting, camera work etc. were great, but god damn the message it's carrying is unbearable.

>the racist guy is annoying and completely unlikeable
>his views are unreasonable
>it all stems from his own inability
Look at this scene: youtube.com/watch?v=TXlHKTPfLVA
and also this: youtube.com/watch?v=0jxVnlRdelU
It's astonishing how the silent pressure is reminiscent of how the left operates outside of the media. Also the way the MC takes over the jury is incredible, exactly the subversion tactics you could think of nowadays. This fucking movie, watch it if you haven't at all or not recently.

>tfw I watched it when I was a teen
>tfw I loved it
>tfw it actually screwed with my perception of many things for years

Holy shit man you're like the most redilled person ever. Fucking normie go back to facebook

I was on Tumblr when I was younger. So many regrets.

I thought that trannies are perfectly normal

>thought that the left cares for the individual

In their minds they do. But the problem with the left and sometimes the far right, is that they cant see the big picture. They bring all of society down just to help a few people feel better.

t.weimar republic

What if abortion keeps muzzies and diversity down?

Only Germans get abortions in Germany. Mudshits are redpilled enough to know Abortion will slow them down.

I def get what you're implying and the heartless part of me says make an exception for those shit people; but more than that I think it's wrong to kill an innocent being simply because you don't want it

>lampshades and soap
>feminism is good
>Saudi Arabia was a cool place and our friends
>Japan made shit outboard motors

>Christianity first and foremost has got to go

Please lord have mercy I didn't know about your love I was ignorant

When I was like 5 years old, years before I got into politics, I used to be obsessed with other races and cultures. I used to think Niggers, Mudslimes and Chinks were cool and exotic, and I actually wished I wasn't white or english because Britain was (and still is) a dull place. I still kick myself over it sometimes.

I believed in the Nonaggression Principle.

Planned parenthood is a nigger community center. What are you smoking user?

congratulations, you became dumber

DAVID FUCKING ICKE

My dad used to tell me Elmo was a communist and I didn't believe him
He was fucking right

I thought in god and multiculturalism. Now Kek pure. And the black sun.

WW2 history and the Bolshevik revolution.

I now hate the Jews with passion.

They are pure evil monsters

A one world government controlled by satanic Jews. Not a great idea

Surprised nobody said this yet, Margaret Sanger.
If you don't know who she is, look her up.

I'm still pretty bluepilled tbqh I just don't think that the liberal agenda is important anymore if we don't talk about Jews

I thought communism could work even though it fucked my country in the ass for nearly 50 years.