Why have you not taken the /delicious brown pill/ yet, Sup Forums?

Why have you not taken the /delicious brown pill/ yet, Sup Forums?

>Lowest divorce rate between black women and white men.
>Black women are mostly ugly but halfus are generally pretty attractive so your kids would be 1/4 nigger and not retarded. (Official bleaching).
>Strong, independent black womyn.
>Can make great nigger-tier food.
>PHAT ASS.
>Always look fine.
>Makes SJWs mad as fuck because they can never call you racist ever again.
>High sex drive.
>Rarely cheat.
>ALL black women love white guys.
>If they've ever had sex with a nigger it doesn't really matter as much.

Well?

So delicious. So nutritious. Its texture that of the finest Persian tapestry. Its fragrance akin to an eccentric cheese of le cordon bleu. My tounge wrapping gently around its entirety causing my neurons to depolarize by opening ion gated potassium channels in which calcium flows down its concentration gradient to stimulate the corpuscles on my tounge as I separate the skin from the shaft. Ever so gently I tossle his black-cock foreskin between my lips in a fashion similar to tasting a fine wine. This fine wine however is all mine :)

I wish they weren't so ugly looking and nappy hair'd. Outside of the chimping out, some black girls can act pretty cute and be fun to hang out with.

>diluting your own genes
Good goy.

Because I don't want my children to be ethnic disasters prone to crime, degeneracy, stupidity, and racial confusion.

I also don't want to Brazilianize my nation and people.

Some can be pretty but most look like gorrillas

80% of all black women are obese.

I have though, already dated 4 black girls i quite often pull brown girls on nights out too

Probably should have. Maybe she wouldn't be so bitchy about giving head like my current gf.

These are psy ops threads, but they're not that bad I think.

>dat ass
>dat hips
>dat breasts

>there are "men" who will not fuck these women

So delicious. So nutritious. Its texture that of the finest Persian tapestry. Its fragrance akin to an eccentric cheese of le cordon bleu. My tounge wrapping gently around its entirety causing my neurons to depolarize by opening ion gated potassium channels in which calcium flows down its concentration gradient to stimulate the corpuscles on my tounge as I separate the skin from the shaft. Ever so gently I tossle his black-cock foreskin between my lips in a fashion similar to tasting a fine wine. This fine wine however is all mine :)

THICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

don't want my kids being genocided in the near future

sorry think ill pas

Fuck off white women are the best. Also we won't waste our genes like a tiny percentage of whites do when racemixing.

Sage and reported

>Can make great nigger-tier food.
Yeah I was really impressed by Shaniqua's mudcakes the other day

You know that they're more likely to murder and/or abuse your children, right?

If you get a model, fine, I won't fault you, but most black women are fucking nasty, fat, stupid, ugly, uppity bitches, the whole ordeal bordering on bestiality

meh, would consider octoroons, no point in being more racist than the Nuremberg Laws amirite

Keep being gay while I get nigresses to sit on my face.