Sesame Street to debut autistic character

Is she, dare I say, /our/ Muppet?
foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/03/20/sesame-street-to-introduce-muppet-with-autism.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kzxYV8h5Uxk
sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/03/170309120632.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hans_Asperger
youtu.be/bnSmNqWDBFg
youtube.com/watch?v=yTU8WbTbZMI
youtube.com/watch?v=SwqPHZT2i14
youtube.com/watch?v=s9eATBV-_lg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i thought elmo and ernie were autistic

Why do you keep trying to spam this shit now when it's like 5 years old already?

Just when Trump is going to stop funding PBS too.

It's about time /r9k/ got some representation on TV

With all these late 30's people having kids this is kinda needed now.

If every muppet was a board
Who is Sup Forumss muppet?

It's front page on Fox news nip. Sorry we aren't as "progressive" as you guys, you would think it was us who had 2 nukes dumped on us instead.

Is that what theyre calling their low budget Trump cut muppets?

Oscar the grouch honestly
>poor loser who lives in a garbage can
>angry about everything because his life sucks
>secretly jealous of Bert and Ernie's gay relationship
>blames the Jews for his failed life

I need a closeup on that muppets face for keks

Oscar the Grouch, keeping to himself only popping up to rail against the other Muppets from time to time. He's a regular shitposter.

>be years behind the times
>get called out on it
>get so butthurt you piss your pants over
The fact that you had to resort to the tired old "muh nukes" line is proof you're so rattled right now you can't even come up with a clever retort. Here's an idea, junior redditor, why don't you try paying more attention and not messing yourself when someone points out what a dumb fucking newfag you are?

>Homogeneous traditional Japan
>(((progressive)))

Maybe the expats who bitch about. Japanese men praising their use of chopsticks

"Sesame Street needs a character who punches itself in the head every few seconds and bites people"

This was actually said at a Children's Television Workshop board-meeting

At least taxpayers won't have to fund this.

>Stop making nuke jokes guise!
You are coming off as very triggered, I think I hit a nerve, I would compare it to a g-spot but due to your small penis I'm sure you've never found one.
>Quit making small dick jokes!
You're literally shaking right now I bet.

"Big bird we're not counting now, I'm going to build a truck"

"No, this is the part of the show where we count"

"I am indifferent to your concerns. Truck assembly will proceed. Help me collect the components."

"Sometimes we have to take the desires of others into account you know"

"Did you know that the modern internal combustion engine includes more than four hundred moving parts? It is a marvel of engineering by any metric."

"Sigh...One comes first! Then two, which is two ones! Then-"

"BIG BIRD COUNTING WILL OCCUR LATER ACCORDING TO MY REVISED SCHEDULE COME HELP ASSEMBLE THIS TRUCK, YOUR LIFE DOES NOT MATTER TO ME, IT IS LEGAL TO COOK AND EAT BIRDS"

>"I am indifferent to your concerns. Truck assembly will proceed. Help me collect the components."
Kek.

I don't understand how all the other characters aren't already considered autistic.

If this autistic puppet debated Destiny who would win?

im a lucid dreamer and im going to cum in her mouth tonight

The puppet without question. Praise kek

The debate would forcibly become about the comparative efficiencies of diesel and petrol engines and how the carnot limit governs how efficient they can become with size, and the addition of combined cycle facilities which recapture waste heat and generate additional power with it.

Destiny would eventually give up and just let her talk, making note to get a vascectomy later.

This is not okay

>we can make this into a meme and when kids want to search up this autist in the future, they'll become redpilled by accident

youtube.com/watch?v=kzxYV8h5Uxk

Autism worked out fine for Hitler. Until he started taking meth anyway.

So we going to turn her into our newest hate symbol or what?

lol, this is the best post in this thread. Needs more (yous)

I like this kid, he know what he want

I thought they were all autistic already

"She spins them exactly eleven billion, one hundred eleven million, one hundred eleven thousand, one hundred and eleven times because that's eleven ones. Elmo lives in fear of Julia."

I dont see the problem

Sounds like fun desu, it's probably going to generate tons of memes.

>Show me on the bunny where the mean man touched you

No it's not, the first episode she was in aired today you fucking dumbass

We need her on our side asap
Kek and Julia vs the world

Why does the autist look more like an anime grill comparative to the others?

Next muppet is the LGBT muppet right before the pedo muppet.

Easy fap material

They are we just need more representation

Get with the game gramps r9k is normie tier now

finally, a muppet that represents me

>Pepe
>trashdove
>milk
>autistic muppet

The hate symbol train has no brakes Sup Forums!

Praise him

She even builds great walls according to Elmo.

>i thought elmo and ernie were autistic

"The thing most people don't realize about my rubber ducky is that it isn't manufactured anymore. This is one of the originals made by sculptor Peter Ganine.

It was the first design capable of floating. prior rubber duckies were made of solid vulcanized rubber, intended as chew toys.

Of course no other imitation rubber duckies made since will suffice. They are not the original true and honest rubber ducky.

I've bought up just about every original antique rubber ducky out there and store them in hermetically sealed containers in a special closet. Sunlight is one of the major causes of plastic and rubber deterioration so of course they must be stored in the dark.

When the ducky I am using is worn out enough that there are any visible defects, being less than perfect, of course I re-sell it.

But one day I will run out. There will just be no more. I'm hoping there will be 3D printers that can print rubber by then so I can exactly recreate the correct, original rubber ducky design from the exact formulation of rubber that was originally used.

Living like this is a constant internal hell there is no escape from."

These type of threads is what makes me keep coming back to /bol/.

Better than a nigger muppet or a fucking towelhead

She will be the queen of Sup Forums

Are they sure she's autistic? Maybe she's just from Finland.

>for any point p, the curve C can be locally represented as a graph of a function y = f(x)

I actually like this muppet, silly jokes aside. More nutjobs should get muppet representation.

I have no problem with this since it is actually something that effects children. A 6 year old shouldn't have any reason to care about homosexuality, they shouldn't be attracted to anyone at that age. Autism however could effect small children and small children could meet other children with autism. Introducing them to the idea that some people may be different and have weird obsessions is good.

Look at her face. She's not autistic, she's fucking high.

IIRC, Hitler spared autists because they proved their worth as human ballistic trajectory calculators that were faster than the existing method of pencil, paper and slide rule.

You are fucking retard. He's not even Japanese.

I don't kill Symmetra in OW to prevent her from placing turrets, teleporters or shield generators
I kill her because she's autistic

She needs a MAGA hat.

It's a shame Hitler didn't harness their memes.

>finally Sup Forums gets tv representation

Naah, shes from USA, theres science to prove it.
sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/03/170309120632.htm

>Unexpected link between cancer and autism

>Elmo lives in fear of Julia

I'm sure every board would call themselves Oscar

No dude mentally I'll got gassed but then again you bel8eve the Holocaust was fake don't you

I knew Japan is from the degenerate future. Whats it like 2022? Did we win the war against North Korea?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hans_Asperger

>Is she, dare I say, /our/ Muppet?
Not unless she grabs her mom's AR15 in a fit of autistic rage and shoots all the other muppets.

What is this from? It's amazing.

It's the medication that keeps her in no stabby mode.

Holy shit that is some al dente pasta!

Instantly reminded of Bryan Ropar's Plastic Chair World. Buckle up your autism belts
youtu.be/bnSmNqWDBFg

Julia is /ourgirl/

*Autistic Singing*

oscar is undoubtedly /ourmuppet/

>Generalissimo Autissimo reporting in

Needs AIDS muppet..
>Oh, wait....

You forgot ok

Is that how Big Bird actually works? That's pretty legit.

Why are they normalising Autism, is this the next step in (((their))) plan

Carol Spinney is a fucking pro. Also, he almost died on the Challenger. Good documentary.

Hey, at least that guy is honest about autism, some people really do have it bad

youtube.com/watch?v=yTU8WbTbZMI

A kid stood up in the middle of a lecture last week in class and said "CAN I GO TO THE BATHROOM?! I NEED TO GO TO THE BATHROOM NOW!"

The Prof was so shaken she just stopped talking and nodded her head and said, "Uh, yeah. You don't have to ask..."

Yeah...Please let's normalise this shit even more...Fuck me.

Literally nobody cares about any of that except pepe.
>inb4 one picture of a single person tweeting angrily about milk

We are all autistic muppets tbqh famiglia

>this muppet is named Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=SwqPHZT2i14

>inb4 he becomes the character that redpills the audience

he better do

u mean autistics are ppl too? gee, u no fun

ARTHUR DID IT
ARTHUR DID IT

youtube.com/watch?v=s9eATBV-_lg

>Lets tell the children that kids that act differently need to be treated differently than every other kid. Telling them to treat these kids the same as any other kid would be bad goy!
>Then have these '''''autistic'''' kids sign up for (((therapy))) when they feel like social outsiders