Worst tourists thread

Worst tourists thread

Share your experiences

What country the worst tourists come from?

Make a list if you want

>Staying in a Holiday Inn in Germany
>tour bus stops in front of the hotel
>bunch of Chinese tourists come out
>assume they're staying at the hotel
>they all bring out cameras and start taking photos of the Holiday Inn sign
>then they get back on the bus and left

I couldn't stop kekking after that

Venezuelans and New Yorkers.

Mainland China

I don't think I need to explain why.

Also, crusty old British people travelling in Asia give me the shits.

The one from Israel are the worst, always complaining about everything, trying to get a discount.

Second worst are the rich arabs (never see a poor arab tourist), thinking they own the place and having absurd requests

Chinks, Brits, Paki's, and Americans; in that order.

Chinks:
>Rude
>Loud
>Annoying

Brits:
>Get fucking wasted and barf everywhere

Paki's:
>Throw garbage everywhere
>Annoying

Americans:
>Loud
>Annoying
>Stupid
>Ignorant

Tbf i'm a terrible tourist all me and my mates do when we go abroad is get drunk as fuck and bang a load of local girls.

Wouldn't have it any other way though someones got to fit the stereotype.

That's what all Brits do, which makes you one of the worst tourists there is.

The British underclass should not be allowed to travel

Live in rural utah
We get alot of chinese tourists because its really fucking pretty down here.

My wife is chinese and isnt autistic and understand you dont fuck with wild animals

We watch chinese tourists start tailing a mountain lion with their cameras saying in engrish "Here kitty kitty"

Wife goes ballistic starts yelling at the chinese people calling them a bunch of retards in mandarin.

"This is why I left that shithole china"
"These people are like ants"

Love my wife
she hates chinese tourists as much as i do

Gooks and Chinks:
>can't speak any english
>think they know everything
>ching ching chong i am not wrong
>smell like dry cleaners

>What is humans

Sub-Saharans and Middle Eastern refugees

It's fun as fuck though, me and the lads are off to Berlin for a week in a month, gonna get myself some refugee pussy.

Be us in zions we go about every weekend because its down the road.

See chinese tourists throwing trash on the trail
Wife grabs the trash and runs up to them screaming in mandarin and shoves the trash into the ladies purse without asking

We watched these tourists pick up garbage that wasnt even theres the rest of the hike.

If a chinese person shames them publically the shitbag chinese by culture have to redeem themselves and stop being shits.

Of course those faggots forget what they learned the next day.

My wife just likes yelling at them

MFW i witness this shit all the time

>5

BENIS :DDDDDDDDDD

You guys are retards when you come here. Go out and try to hunt moose, bring handguns across the border and get arrested for it, walk into the restaurant and scream for a manager because you got 9 mcnuggets instead of 10.

Americans are truly some of the rudest people you'll ever meet. As a case and point, look at Sup Forums. There's a superiority complex and special snowflake complex that makes you think you're better then everyone else.

They're called "refugees"

Americans have a habit of walking into countries full of arabs and acting like we own the place

get used to it pajeet

You only prove my point really.

My town is over 95% white anyways.

We're pretty shit, gotta admit.

okay jackie chan

Conversely, Canadians are the smuggest most self-righteous fags I've ever met

They also cross the boarder to raid our costco's of milk

its fucking bizarre

You kind of fucked up your own combo by talking too much but well played.

HOw does your wife know Mandarin?

Americans are generally polite but dumb as fuck, Germans dress like shit and are ugly but they are ok.
Brits, Scandinavians(not finns tho), Dutch and Slavs are the garbage of Europe
Arabs are cheap(despite having billions) annoying savages who think they own the place, Japs are polite, autistic and stick to themselves.
Chinks are trash, kill them all

Shes from Shanghai

So next time I'm in Utah I have a hapa toy waiting for me? Thanks, buddy! I sure do love that godly country.

Summer is coming, they come in droves from the north. It's a Dutch thing.

>tfw British underclass
When I went to Spain with 'the lads' I ended up slinking off looking for nice little cafes and trying to communicate with the natives.

I don't get the point of going abroad to do what everyone does at home. You mostly only meet other tourists in those resorts besides the staff.

Undoubtley the worst tourists are the new rich Chinese mainlanders.
Rich Arabs come a close second
Third would probably be Bogans(from Australia)

I don't get why people hate that so much. We're young, it's what we're supposed to do.

Commiefornian here

Russians. Specifically male Russians.

>loud AF
>speaking their weird gibberish
>always sounds like they're about to get into a fist fight with the person they're talking to

Seeing a group of loud Chinese tourists in Spain: Chinese family has their 3 year old take a dump right outside the main entrance to the Seville Cathedral. Don't clean up, walk away with loud tourist group.

>Arabians.
They destroy the european atmosphere. In the summer there are many rich arabians with their Burka-wives in the malls, make the cities looking like we have the sharia-law established.

And they give no tips, just like Scots.

Not my cuntree m8. We pay your bills so you clean up my spills.

I genuinely love this running after them yelling thing. Tell me more wacky cultural things she does/tells you about

People from Buenos Aires coming to muh lake
Fucking porteños

How much did she cost?

Arabs.

>leaf
>fuck those stupid burgers xDDDDD

swedish

>omg how advanced the incas were
>they perfectly integrated nature and architecure!
>we should strive to be more like them
>meanwhile they pay $50 to stare at fucking rocks

swear to fucking god they're the most inssuferable people ever

Yeah when I went to France to watch England vs Russia, we weren't the best behaved.

She said that half the food in china will kill you because people make shit like fake eggs and use sewer run off as cooking grease.

Her family is well to do and they are very westernized and basically they see 90% of their fellow chinese as subhuman faggots.

We watched the southpark episode about the "Fucking mongorians knockin down my shitty wawl"

So she will randomly shout that in public knowing full well its basically "Racist" and people either laugh nervously or walk away because they cant handle it

This, fuck this board sometimes

haha dont ever go to thailand, laos, cambodia ok basically anywhere in SE asia

My gf was thai, we go to Laos, she can speak their language its basically the land that time forgot.jpeg
go to village in the middle of nowher, am confident I will be the only white for miles, old british couples staying at the same guest house!

Top 3 worst tourists

>Chinese
>Chinese
>Chinese
Bonus
>Fat people
(you know who you are)

Brits desu
Drunk all the time, and would eat shit if someone told them it was drugs
But than again, they are fun and met some cool/nice girls from over there ;^)

my whole benis

>talks about how terrible Americans are
>just passed judgement on 4 separate groups of people

HYPOCRISY IS FUNNY, EH?

Asians (Chines/Japs) and Australians by far! Brits are also kinda shitty.

The Asians have no social tact and are rude as fuck with their mondo tour buses. they get in you way, snap pictures, buy cheap merchandise then GTFO in 15 minutes.

Those ching chong niggers from mainland china is absolute the worst

brits getting drunk and puking all over your streets, never change

btfo amerifat

germans are the worst, fucking autistic shits that don't like anything at all, why the hell come then.
Seriously they're fucking autistic, their women are ugly as shit, their men are turbo pussies.

Burgers
They're ok

Can confrim, I live on the border with Vancouver, Canada. Leafs are fucking smug while being utter bitches at the same time.

Also, the area is well over 50% shitskin or chinese

2 inches well spent :^)

She sounds pretty based. Where'd you meet? How old are you both?

:DDDDDDDDDDDDDD perkele

East Asian and western European tourists always seem to be friendly, conscientious, amd genuinley interested in the area they're visiting.

Eastern European tourists seem to be more obnoxiously cocky and smell bad.

South asian and mestizo tourists are loud, obnoxious, have no sense of consideration for those around them and let their kids run amok. Also, some of them stink.

met her in college
we do retarded shit constantly
Sometimes she will say fucked up things on purpose then blame me saying i taught her and she doesnt know what it means.

Or she will pretend she doesnt speak english and so ill translate to her but we speak total gibberish and confuse people for fun.

Basically we just fuck with peoples minds all the time.

How do you know they are from Russia if you don't speak the language? I've seen cases where people confused Russians with Hungarians, and there's many languages that sound similar to Russian. Not to mention, millions of native Russian speakers are in Ukraine who consider themselves as Ukrainians, more in Belarus, 1 million in Baltics. But I bet you don't care, all obnoxious people with slavic language are Russians to you.

Phoenicians, Somalis, and Afghans are not Arabs

>czechs
They are not bad, they are just kind of peasant looking and behaving. I get the feeling only poor Czechs come to my coastal city (Omiš) tho but they look so retarded and guys have mullets. Also few czechs dies here regularly because they climb mountains in flip flops and take maybe one water bottle

> brits and aussies
Loud annoying cunts. Regularly get beaten up by the locals during summer.

how many beheadings have you been to for fun?

>United Arab Emirates
>tourists

lol

Would have to say is Brits. Specifically English

Spain / Greece get invaded every summer by our yoof. Amsterdam / Eastern European cities now quite big on the books for groups of lads. Not to mention stag do's etc

6 of us going Benidorm this year. Only Brits will know that Im a 11/10 scummer. Pound a pint so cant fucking complain ayyyy

I am well aware there are multiple languages that sound similar to Russian and us the Cyrillic alphabet.

My town is full of Russians/Ukrainians, I know what the difference is. Russians are annoying as fuck generally.

Burgers. The lot of them.

They are pretty civilized in London but once they step into somewhere more quiet like Wales or Scotland they act like as if they fucking own the fucking place and never know what they're looking at. Show them Saint David's cathedral and they'll go "hurr pretty castle hey maude take a photo of me and the young uns in front of it"
Speaking of which they always bring their loud, inbred children in the thousands.

RARE AND CHECKED

Can't be as bad as Brits in Spain or Italy...my god I was appalled.

Here's a tip for you hans. .. don't fight a war on two fronts

mine

someone is jelly

As many as the electric chair executions you've been to for fun

regularly beat me up*
ftfy

>Brits in Spain or Italy

We're like that pretty much anywhere.

It's why bongs keep getting arrested in Saudi Arabia for being drunk or fucking on the beach.

I miss ol sparky

Pic related is Chinese tourist.

I'm British and dont drink and do respect other countries and learn about the cuture and language if it is any consolation. I would like to apologise on behalf of my country for the drinking and puking.

The best tourists are japanese I find. They are not as shitty and dirty as the chinks, and they are very polite and respectful and usually very quiet. Nothing wrong with them

>Germany
>Near Bonn
>Fat red haired English guy drinking at carnival
>Tries to piss along the street
>Some German guy with broken ass english tries to tell him to fuck off
>"WOT Ar YA Say'IN TuH ME YA JERRRY COHNT"
>Pisses anyway
>German gets pissed but walks away like a cuck
>English guy tries to zip up but sucker punched from behind by some Czech or Polish guy.
>simultaneously all the German males from a 20 meter radious say "Ah Scheisse" Or "Alllter"
>Falls into his piss puddle
>Some German chick in the distance is screaming "Polizei!!!"
>I walk away keking with my German and Korean room mates.

I have a ton of chinese stories, but it mostly them getting in peoples way with their gay hats and cameras.

>bongs keep getting arrested in Saudi Arabia for being drunk or fucking on the beach
Wait, what?

>tfw swedish shit tourists come to your country expecting that you understand their stupid language

Americans in all inclusive resorts. They are loud as fuck. They bring their own filthy cups for drinks. I even met one girl who said i had a "European accent". Goddamnit, there is no such thing as a European accent.

i thought norwegian, swedish and finnish were all the same with just small differences

I regularly beat them off*

>not a single mention so far about hue monkeys

They are so fucking loud, stupid, and rude. Goddamn I hate them

tfw saw a britfag throwing up in a trash can in the Centraal Station in Amsterdam two days ago just beside people doing a line. The chavs were "shit mate yousucha wuzz"

>I'm British
>dont drink
>respect other countries
>learn the language
>British

I don't think so.

British.
I was in Spain,my fellow brits kept asking me if I had any drugs?
I saw one Brit guy crawling on his hands and knees back towards the hotel.
Why do we have to get so smashed all the time?

Well, maybe egoism isn't that bad in this world, in this time.
The Brexit was maybe the proof for that. (even though more Scots voted for stay than leave)

I used to work on a ferry between Dordrecht and Rotterdam, so I've seen all kinds.

>Brits
Loud and drunk but fun to hang out with if you're not working

>Germans
Arrogant motherfuckers wearing bicycle helmets. Flat out refuse to speak english even though you damn well know they can

>French
See Germans sans helmet

>Scandinavians
Very polite, Fins are stereotypically also very timid

>Strayans
See Brits but less likely to get into fistfights

>Kiwis
Always >70 years old

>Italians
See Germans but no helmets and talk with their hands

>Japanese
Ridiculously polite. Always smiling, say 'thank you' at least 3 times in every sentence

>Chinese
Mother. Fucking. Chinese. Very loud. Spawn running amok everywhere. Usually polite but dump their trash everywhere. Go so far as to walk past a trashcan to throw their crap overboard. Once had a family of upper class Chinks who spoke decent english. They were asking me to translate some shit for them. Mid conversation their 10 yo daughter starts squatting her ass overboard and takes a leak. Had to remind them there's a toilet on board.

>Russians
See Chinese but at least they don't piss whereever they feel like

>Americans.
Polite but very loud. Seem to assume no one speaks English

Why are they holding the camera so far away from them?

For what purpose?

Finns are more closely related to Mongolians than to the Scandinavians, actually.

Is this loss?