BRIT REMINDER: Sugar license has to be renewed by Friday

Make sure to renew your sugar license by Friday lads, they can legally check houses now. Legislation that got passed last parliament (fucking lib dems & labour allied to pass it through) allows for the inspection of private residences starting this year/2017.

Unlicensed possession of high-sugar content goods or sugar in pure form can carry a fine of up to £1,000 for first time offence.

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/jessica-farrar-mans-right-to-know-masturbation-fine-texas-abortion-law-emission-a7626441.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

oh shit is this real?

How did you not know about the sugar license?

Very stupid post to make because it implies you haven't been paying, and we know mods cooperate with the authorities now...

i hope you paid your sugar license or you better bin that spoon

Aw fuck I still need my kettle license. Oh and window tax, gotta pay that soon.

>When the bobbies break into your flat for posting mean things on the internet, catching you eating soup, spoon in the air, along with an unpaid TV and sugar license.

LMFAO

At least your wives don't need pay the refugee tax

I forget, do Brits still deport all of their criminals to Australia?

No we just deport them to London now.

I only just renewed my bacon and egg license and now this?

I know a few choice swear words for a moment like this but I can't afford a naughty lingo license

Shit, but I haven't paid my oxygen license yet, I don't know if I can choose between donuts and living

Don't forget you can get the budget saving bundle deal that includes a years worth of allowances for...
>Sugar
>Television
>Internet
>Dog
>Cutlery
>Ice cream scoop and other utensils
>Cigarette papers (Don't forget the musician discount)
>"Loud" t-shirts
as well as several others, all for the low direct debit of £124.56 a month, for 11 months!

>tfw fined for illegal possession of spoons

>he doesn't get an all inclusive non-sugary food license

You are throwing money away you numpty. If you apply for a recurrent inclusive food license it saves hundreds of pounds a year.

>when you're fined to masturbate

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/jessica-farrar-mans-right-to-know-masturbation-fine-texas-abortion-law-emission-a7626441.html

People always forget when they get charged for illegal spoons that they count as a musical instrument which allows you to have up to 5 spoons per household for free.

It's the same for Combs, just make sure to keep a couple of sheets of a4 paper with your comb in case your house is searched.

>Sugar license

We may have to pay a sugar license, but don't you have to pay the government to put up a rapefugee in your home, and then you have to buy a "prepping the bull" license?

no license necessary yet
our useful idiots do it voluntary

>be Britbong
>forget to pay sugar license
>about to add some sugar to tea
>camera on the bird outside catches this
>police break in house
>shoot dog, beat you down, spill the tea over on the carpet
>arrest made
>40 years in jail for illegal possession of sugar
>meanwhile, Jamal raping your wife

>shoot dog
This is where you fucked up, our police aren't allowed guns.

British police taze your dog since they do not have guns.

>tfw failed my sugar licence test again

>tfw can't afford window tax

>Shoot dog

With what guns?

this has to be b8 r-right guys?

You my friends are living an Orwellian nightmare.

>there are actually people on Sup Forums dumb enough to fall for this
Embarrassing.

Nope
t. Sugar farmer

It's so crazy that this is realistic enough to make someone ask if it's real.

please help I have been caught with a packet of party rings they're threatening to send me to prison for five years.

That's what you guys were saying about the After-Dark Lighting License, the same goes with this and once again I ask; how are you going to properly manage your sugar distribution and accurately sentence criminals for light pollution charges without a licensing system?

Is the rest of the world really as barbaric as you make it seem?

OI WHERES YOUR BLOODY OXYGEN LICENSE YOU CHEEKY WANKER!

Don't say anything to the police, only speak to your lawyer/solicitor.

They will be able to give advice and might advise you to plead ignorance, they will easily get the sentence run down to a fine + suspended sentence.

You only need a licence to store it.
you just get taxed for using it.

The UK is so cucked that it's believable

You're lucky the prisons are still full of people who got caught out using knives to butter their toast when they banned butter knives back in 2012. They'll probably let you off with a suspended sentence.

PSNI

That's a damned scurrilous lie!

Cuckoldry died out in the mid 90's when Tony Blair brought in the entertainment license - as cuckolding involves a spectator, it all but killed the practice out.

You try getting a CK04 form to apply for your cucking permit and see how easy it is

It's all over. You're going to have to do a Lord Lucan, old bean.

Lads I'm scared

How many days in prison is it for a bag of fruit pastels?

Probably boosted government revenue better than the treaty of versailles

>mfw I found out that the whole "television license" thing wasn't just a Sup Forums meme