Has their ever been a president or world leader targeted as negatively by hollywood, the media and liberals like Trump?

Has their ever been a president or world leader targeted as negatively by hollywood, the media and liberals like Trump?

I get it's the "hip" thing to do is hate and trash Trump but where is the respect? Even Bush was not ridiculed this much?

It's also pretty obvious the media continues to double down and we are not even a year into his presidency.

Will this continue to get worse? What is the consequence of the media, celebrities and dems foaming at the mouth over nothing for 4 years with Trump??

Two new goldman sachs shills for Trump Cabinet. Yeah OP why is everyone attacking him?

Let's get a discussion going

Not a arguement, making the jews work for you does not make you a shill. Fuck off.

>but where is the respect?
Your president constantly insulted his competitors in the election run ups, be it GOP or Clinton. He has just insulted another country and your former president without having any evidence for his accusations. Even his own party and his favourite news source had to tell him to stop the bullshit and he still fantasizes on twitter. Yet you want respect for the baffoon you elected? Man, Trumptards.

Yes.

What's your point? World leaders insult people everyday and even do it more subtle then Trump.

Also

>OMG TRUMP SAID MEAN THINGS THAT LITERALLY MAKES HIM HITLER

So to counter Trump and his insults the media and more make up lies and name call trump but less aggressive?

Fuck off you kraut Faggot

Merkel insults Germans daily but not giving a Fuck of natural citizens but I don't hear you cucks complaining.

>to counter
All it took for your country to become the laughing stock of the world was to show your president in his own words.

>Merkel insults Germans daily
You should get some meds for your condition.

Did you cry when they announced no Obama spying today?

No Bush was ridiculed this much, it was quite similar.

No. Not even Hitler got anything like this treatment, at least not before 1939.

Difference is Hitler was controlled opposition. President Trump is real. He's /ourguy/. That's why he terrifies the left so much.

Yeah it's more annoying than anything else. Not even that they're criticizing Trump, just choosing to do so NON STOP. I'm sick of watching something unrelated to politics and then all the sudden INSERT ANTITRUMP TIRADE.

And it proves how sheepish these people are. They're following their flock seeing who can BBBAAAAHHHHH the loudest. Just boycott them and make your backlash vocal and known. They're going to get tired after a year of fucking losing some more.

>Not even that they're criticizing Trump, just choosing to do so NON STOP.

YES NOBODY EVER DID THIS FOR OBAMA

Need more fat asses for getting a thread going.

Sup Forums never fails to take the bait for fat asses

>hitler
>controlled opposition
fucking leaf

Hahaha we are the laughing stock?

Try again achmed. Merkel is destroying Germany worse then Hitler did. Enjoy your shitskins and weekly bombings

It's time for your semen. Seriously.

>Not even that they're criticizing Trump, just choosing to do so NON STOP
Hmm. I remember watching some MSNBC Morning Joe where Joe was a bit saddened and even Mika agreed on one thing: Had Trump kept his mouth shut after his address to congress, he could have had a good week.

Instead, he chose to make a moronic accusation via twitter on a Saturday at 6.40 am.

My point being: He himself is responsible for all the shit happening and the media not running out of the latest ridiculous thing your muppet president has done again.

Not in the same numbers and definitely not the media. I wasn't watching some random show and then they started comparing Obama to Hitler.

Fox News is too small to even count, we're talking the rest of the media, the entertainment media, and the artists making retarded Trump bashing stuff all the time. Obama definitely never had anything like that.

No I knew that was BS and so did anyone with half a brain. Just one of the exaggerations trump does that shifted the narrative. Nothing new and no one a really believes Obama literally wiretapped Trump

Also they didn't deny or confirm other means of spying so Fuck off shill

I wish people would actually research to see the treatment Hitler got vs Trump. I bet it was much less tame then all the shit Trump puts up with daily.

> thing your muppet president has done again.

YOU ONLY SPOUT THIS BULLSHIT WHEN ITS A REPUBLICAN.

Remember Democrats get to be honest and genuine individuals who run with no strings attached and have no shadow puppet master.

BUT EVERY TIME IS A REPUBLICAN PRESIDENT ITS KARL ROVE VOLDERMORT OIL CEO FOREIGN SHADOW BOOGEY OLIGARCHS SECRET PUPPPPETTTTTTTTTT.

Fuck off Amhed.

We can't stoop to SJW levels though. But I admit the liberals do NOT play fair.

>Media, hollywood, social media and more were also against Obama

Not even in the same fashion you Faggot. He gets shit on by EVERYONE while the media and Hollywood literally would suck Obama's asshole and thank him for it. This is a completely different situation. I would even say Bush Jr. Got better treatment then Trump is getting now.

>Hahaha we are the laughing stock?
Yes. You have crippled departments of anything, especially your state dept., a president who comes off as an irratic lunatic and his voters going to turn against him with the healthcare mess you got going, while Russia rubs its hands and goes for Libya. Your president and your country have become a weirdo liability where no one knows what dumb shit its head will do next.

Highly entertaining, but devastating to your standing in the world, especially your partners who are baffled by such a moronic presidency.

>YOU ONLY SPOUT THIS BULLSHIT WHEN ITS A REPUBLICAN
Who's you? I personally don't give much of a shit about your country's shit politics. This is just entertaining to watch your morons sucking off Trump and defending him for his lunacy.

It's Trump v the world, and Trump is winning.

Cognitive dissonance: the post

Well on the one hand, you have some black guy who's relatively fit who also has some political experience

compared to

a bloated rich narcissist anus looking spray tanned moron who insulted his way to the presidency, running on his even more retarded voter base, who also employed incompetent people defending his delusions he likes to put out via twitter, while devaluing your country's highest office just by opening his mouth and go off script

Yeah I also have no idea why the one would be treated different from the other.

Why is it always Germans who hate trump the most? You country really is brainwashed and a list cost. Use to think it was just shit posting but you krauts really are living in delusion.

what's the meaning of that meme pic :D

> Obama spies on his best friend Merkel
> Obama spies on the rest of the world
NewYorkTimes, 19.01.2017:
>"The F.B.I. is leading the investigations, aided by the National Security Agency, the C.I.A. and the Treasury Department’s financial crimes unit. The investigators have accelerated their efforts in recent weeks but have found no conclusive evidence of wrongdoing"
>" One official said intelligence reports based on some of the WIRETAPPED COMMUNICATIONS had been provided to the White House."

Nooo, Obama would never ever spy on his enemies!

We have so low crime that even the normal shit is national news you on the other hand have alone 30k nigger on "white" rapes a YEAR... haha

>says trump lies and hurts our country
>ignored 2 terms of Obama lying and hurting relationships around the world

BUT ITS ALL ABOUT APPROVAL RATINGS AND WHAT THE NEWS SAYS RIGHT?!

Fucking sheep.

Germans are the most pathetic posters on Sup Forums.
They overtook the Canadians an half year ago.

Deep down they're thrilled that Trump was president.

They liked being THE RESISTANCE during the Bush years and weren't really sure what to do with themselves. Hence all the infighting.

>BUT ITS ALL ABOUT APPROVAL RATINGS AND WHAT THE NEWS SAYS RIGHT?!
To your current president it is, yeah, adding to how ridiculous the whole thing is of you people getting that incompetent baffoon elected.

Respect?

>BWAAAHAHHAHHAHA

OP, you are by far the biggest faggot I've encountered today and I've just come from a one hour edging session on /lgbt/ and /hm/. This coming for a guy who STILL can't stop trashing Obama while throwing anyone who he pleases under the bus. Drumpf is going to be impeached ala Nixon. It's just a matter of when, not if, at this point.

Your country is smaller then our state of Montana and will be over run by muzzies after 2020.

But please keep acting like your country is better though, it's quite funny.

Trump deserves no respect. He's a reality TV star and conman that duped inbred hicks into voting for him, in no way is he qualified to be President

Sorry but you can't impeach a president based on feelings.

He's still just a perverted reality TV show host to me.

At best he is kind of funny, but that doesn't justify him destroying everything I care about.

I've never been red pilled, he just sounds like an idiot to me

Will this pasta ever get old?

What the fuck has he destroyed? Why are you on this site?

When standardized your country has way more crime. Standardized means made comparable, in case you're too retarded and have no education.

At least our nigger on human crime is reported. You just charge the victims with a hate crime for being upset about getting culturally enriched.

>destroying everything I care about.

picture of liberal with glasses crying and screaming 'nooo' during trumps inauguration

I care about climate change, its a serious issue.

And our national dignity...

The EPA, the FDA, important scientific/medical research initiatives, and our national forests.

He's not destroying the climate you liberal cry baby. He's just cutting funding which is completely resonable to people who work real jobs and dont circle jerk to John Oliver and Stephen Colbert.

Climate change is only a high concern with liberals, millenials and celebrities. It's not even in the % of issues for non party affiliated voters.

The EPA still exists just getting less funding and cutting back pointless regulations.

Stop suffering from Trump derangment syndrom or GTFO and go back to reddcucks

No.

It is a concern to water management, it is a concern to farmers, it is of concern to forestry management, it is of concern in regards to mosquito borne illnesses (he wants to the CDC as well), it is of concern to our fisheries.
The only person it isn't a concern to is idiots like you who think things just fall out of the sky.

All life comes from the ocean, the climate does have tipping points, and as animals, a mass ecological extinction will be hard on us too

I don't get it either and I agree with you that Bush was mocked but not on this level. Bush, at the time, was understood to be probably the worst president we'd ever see with all of his gaffs and perceived failures. We're barely into this new administration and the imagery the left has painted of Trump is nothing short of disgusting. Their imagination is rooted in a deep, deep hatred that should be reserved for true tyrannical, evil beings. I didn't know a collective, human psyche could produce such violent, foul depictions... I don't even know these art fags anymore I have to tell you. All their pretty music and minimalist abstract art was a lie. Once their safe liberal bubble starts to crack, they resort to a worse violence to keep them in their prison. Cultural Marxism finally hit the big time I guess, it's a cult.

Again he's cutting budget not remove all the programs.

You are suffering from over exaggeration and Trump derangement syndrome.

All your precious causes will still be there, you are just overreacting.

I don't evendosagree with all your points, but he hasn't done anything to "destroy" these programs. Just cutting the budget.

In all honesty Bush was not as bad as they made him out to be
Was he's good president? Fuck no. But he was not the "moron" the media branded him as.