Is he just a glorified marketing ploy for paleo-nutrition products at this point...

Is he just a glorified marketing ploy for paleo-nutrition products at this point? We're hitting product placement levels that shouldn't be possible.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qbCxIgin5b0
youtu.be/Hp8KrueP8nM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=K6vvx2rHid0
youtube.com/watch?v=Tz1W0UoucQU
youtube.com/watch?v=0xe5cQDIbMs
youtube.com/watch?v=sbetEUD1QzE
youtube.com/watch?v=ZFIn708ssFg
youtube.com/watch?v=P5EPmAxvkyc
blogtalkradio.com/ghost
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He's part salesman, part entertainer, part news reporter.

He's a very complex man.

(((google))) cut off a lot of his ad stream, hes forced to hustle filters in order to keep redpilling the masses

>not drinking pure water
>not having super male vitality

He had to give 20 million to his ex-wife so he has to basically build this fortune again.

(((Google))) and (((Facebook)))have been hitting all right wing news outlets as of recently. Compared to the other podcasts/news outlets I frequent his seems to have the most ads by far.

It's funny because at least twice every episode he'll sperg out SKIP THIS BREAK THIS IS TOO IMPORTANT. Only to have the break literally 5 minutes later.

he was making millions with those ads. what do you expect him to do? close shop?

He's a marketer. I doubt he even believes the shit he spews.

MEAT FOR SUBSTAINANCE
FAT FOR COOKING
BONES FOR STRUCTURE

He doesn't work for free.

Mute the stream during ads if you want.

Nah. I'll put up with his ads because I do enjoy his show. I was just wondering what was going on. He's always pushed water filters but it seems like since Trump got elected he's gone full salesman. Infowars is now Infomercialwars

This makes a lot of sense.

>FAT FOR COOKING
fat is energy

Even the existence of this thread is more product placement.

IM A LONG WAY FROM THE CAVEMAN MY ANCESTORS WERE

>buying shit from controlled opposition

It's the commercial silly willy

this is my favourite thing about him though, I learn a lot about selling and manipulation from the small things he does

>we're not even making money on this deal folks i just want to be happy knowing I've helped a few people out there

Idk the data behind it but on the surface the Caveman actually makes sense. Our diets nowadays are shit.

I know right.

I work in insurance sales and I often find myself using some of the same rhetoric he does

All the attention on Russian spies is keeping his money from coming through.

youtube.com/watch?v=qbCxIgin5b0

You mean the intergalactic psychic vampires used telepathy to control his (((reptilian))) (((wife))) and get him to extract his money and vitality which he has to replenish through the free market.

Honestly I would buy a lot of Alex Jones brand paraphernalia if it was just a little more affordable. My dad already bought various filters back in the day

That's Brendan Fraser tier.

THE AVERAGE FARMER 2,000 YEARS AGO WAS TEN TIMES STRONGER THAN AN ATHLETE TODAY
>guy in compression-shorts scrambles up a semi-steep slope on all fours

Lost all credibility when he started deleting pizzagate videos and said comet ping pong was just a waste of time.

Problem is there are too many retards here that never actually did research about it so they shill and report pizzagate threads for Sup Forums tier lulz.

That's a really funny image

BONES FOR STRENGTH

A pedo ring is most likely real but the "pizza" stuff in particular was gay newfag shit.

>redpilling the masses

About what? How good Trump's cum tastes?

>muh pizzagate

just give it up already

DNA repair is medicine, Alex did nothing wrong!

He was making thousands an hour with his videos and streams. His ad revenue was ALMOST reaching pewdiepie levels of insanity and his merchandise on top just added to that.

The problem arose when they cut his ad revenue which was used to keep his company above the line at bad times and his wife took his entire liquid fortune in the divorce.

He's a CIA disinformation program.

>"Alex, is it true you have a CIA handler named Norvell?" John Stadtmiller, one of Stew's friends who worked with Alex at the time was in the office with Alex and the conversation was on speaker phone. After Stew said this, he heard nothing on the phone. Stew said, "Hello, is anybody there?" John Stadtmiller got on the phone and said, "Stew, when you mentioned that name, Alex got white as a ghost, got up from his desk and left the room!"

You never actually looked it up.

James Alefantis can LITERALLY be translated to "I like Children" in french.

His fucking instagram avatar was Antinous.

Stop, just kill yourself.

>being this bluepilled
you're probably fat and gay too

Can someone tell me on what planet Alex Jones can pass for a 43 year old? How am I supposed to take any kind of advice about health, or buy supplements, from a guy who looks 15 years older than his real age? Fucking kek

The Angry Filter Salesman

>someone discovered one of his top-secret sources
>he gets scared
assuming that story is true, it doesn't prove anything

also even if hewas disinformation, a lot of what he says is true anyways, and more relevant than the crap youll hear on msm

Buy more crap from a con artist, shill.

Who is that guy he had that allergic reaction from?

Also my theory is this about AJ. He was the real deal back with the bohemian grove stuff but talked too much truth and thus was gotten rid off. He got replaced by bill hicks who faked his death and now talks basically the same stuff (as sudden change of course would draw suspicion) but he does so in such a crazy manner that anyone who doesnt know or believes the stuff already thinks thats just the crazy rambling of a lunatic

i never said i bought anything, I'm just calling your faggot ass out.

50% man
50% bear
50% pig

Doesn't matter just buy his shit
youtu.be/Hp8KrueP8nM

>taking a pill from a black man you don't know anything about but that he's a wanted criminal

redpill faggots are hilarious

Nomen est omen, the name is a sign.
James alefantis
Jaime l'enfantes (or something like that, i dont speak baguette)

Anthony wiener
A horny wiener

Podesta
Pedosta
Pedo star

Now the meaning of donald john trump
Donald=ruler of the world
John=blessed by god
Trump=trump, like trumpcard

Keep proving you never actually did research.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=K6vvx2rHid0

google dumped his ad revenue I believe. it would have to have been a HUGE blow to the business model. if I had any money i would buy the supplements because I like what hes doing and Id like it to continue

What do you like about what he does? Seems to me he just shouts a lot and conflates real issues with asinine bullshit, muddying everything up.

He should get his thyroid checked. He has obvious adhd symptoms which can come from Graves, Hashimotos or the one which is kind of both at the same time. Plus his overheating constantly, his reddish skin etc, he defo has thyroid issues. Probably caused by gluten.

Everybody ITT needs to kys if they won´t do any research. Behold, AJ naming the jew:
youtube.com/watch?v=Tz1W0UoucQU

Now, why he does not do it to this day is easy to guess. Easier to redpill, MAGA and have fun if you´re alive rather than dead. Same reason Icke will usually talk about muh reptilians or archons instead of : literally naming the Redshields

youtube.com/watch?v=0xe5cQDIbMs

This.
My dad had thyroid problems for a long time which caused him to sperg out and get really manic/angry easily much like Alex.

ehat has that to do with research? I just stated spome (((coincidences

>What do you like about what he does?
youtube.com/watch?v=sbetEUD1QzE
need I say more?

Whenever someone accuses him of muh controlled opposishun I link this video.

Also note this. If Alex really was controlled opposition then google wouldn't be hammering him financially.

Two words: Vault 7.

He said this was happening 11 years ago, and everyone thought it was asinine bullshit

My thing about Alex and infowars in general is this.

He's a lot like Sup Forums in this sense: about 90% of what he says is asinine bullshit that can't be substantiated because he relies on "insider sources" who he conveniently can't name. But 10% is the diamond in the dung heap. He was one of the first people to warn about vault 7, and he was one of the first people to report on Hillary's failing health during the campaign. So while a lot of his claims are really while and really difficult to prove, he's been right about things before anyone else so many times you have to at least take him somewhat seriously, even if he is a nutjob.

yeah, I was going to say something like this
youtube.com/watch?v=ZFIn708ssFg
its pretty great knowledge it just comes out in this regurgitated word vomit

So what you're saying is... a broken clock is right twice a day.

Alex is an excellent investigative journalist but a terrible communicator

>multiple accusations by numerous women, young and old
>friends with epstein, even said "epstein like them young"

>aka your messiah, trump

You have 0 credibility shill.

well its stream of consciousness which has pros and cons but is at the moment in high demand

Basically. I would take everything he says with a grain of salt, just as I'd take everything I read on Sup Forums with a grain of salt. Ignore any of his claims where he says "a whistleblower from deep deep inside the globalist regime told me this" or "I have guys inside the CIA who say" and focus only on things that can be confirmed with other sources. Alex is great at calling out MSM on hypocrisies and that's what keeps me coming back to his show.

T. Shills shilling shills

Real talk, senpai, I bought a container of Caveman on Saturday and I'm excited for it to show up. I actually got it for my mom though, she has osteoporosis on her side of the family, so I want to make sure she's staying healthy.

Ok fine, I will admit that Alex Jones did seem a bit shady at first if you were uninformed (much like Stefan Molyneux I might add). That being said, its undeniable that Sup Forums had never given Mr. Jones a fair shake because of much global conspiracy paranoia. After investigating further into this great man's efforts, I have come to the conclusion that Alex Jones was a true patriot that had the vested interests of all us true Americans at heart.

He just rips off Ghost

You should definitely take some vitality, iodine & a multivitamin (doesn't necessarily have to support the InfoWar) in the morning then run/lift/go to the gym after work oh yeah and snack on organic fruits they are much tastier than doritos and won't kill you by slowly destroying your gut

You will feel fresher and more powerful in a matter of days

With a Jewish grandmother I can say jones is OURGOY Shia here. I personally love the shitstorm that starts every time some poor faggots makes one of these anti art or HWNDU threads. Gives me a chance to see just how upset I’ve made everyone and chuckle a bit. You think jokes about MEMEing me or showing the flag you stole bothers me? It just goes to show how much power I have and how much it holds over you, my art can pull your complete attention away from a topic just by having a camera on a wall .
Sure, you’ll act tough and cynical here, but we all know it’s just a desperate overcompensation for how much of a doormat you are IRL. If you decide to lash out and act a bit racist now and then, I can’t really complain.
After all, we do pretty much run the show.
Men rely on us, work for us, spend money on us, and buy us houses and cars and clothes, hollywood that we can turn around and cash in when we feel like ditching them . My art is godlike
Got a kid with a girl? Don’t fool yourself, it’s HER kid, not yours. Piss her off and she’ll take it and leave your ass, and you can pay her a nice chunk of child support for the rest of your life.
Yep, this is the power hollywood hold over you. So you go ahead and make your rape jokes, really. I still know that when you see me on the streets you’ll be watching, getting hard, and probably crying a tear or two because you know you’ll always be a forever alone faggot he will not divide us and you will never find the next flag

I'm not familiar with Ghost. Sauce?

youtube.com/watch?v=P5EPmAxvkyc

This for 3 hours every week day.

>still supporting trump
>calling others bluepill

Always a fucking leaf

Chaga Chaga

>literally hearsay

blogtalkradio.com/ghost

>His fucking instagram avatar was Antinous.
Its literally the first image that comes up when your search "roman statue" on google images. Try it yourself, it takes 5 seconds.

It's not weird that an instagram about pizza would have a roman statue. Pizza is roman.

Pizzagate is an example of people projecting sinister intentions where more innocuous explanations also exist.

>He got replaced by bill hicks who faked his death and now talks basically the same stuff
Why are the literal crazies always German?

His adds were pulled by google as people have mentioned. This happened as he was preparing to expand infowars which already has around 60 staff members at present.

The advertisements were bringing in about 3-4 million a year, which is a huge cut when you have wages to pay, as well as already prepared plans to expand.

So the adverts have been increased and the new supplement lines have also been sped up in terms of production and release.

There are also plans for an official whitehouse press member, but that requires more cash as well as having someone based in Washington.

John McAfee is currently on (((Fake News))) Inforwars, good shit

>official whitehouse press member
This is unreal. The biggest "conspiracy theorist" in news media having a VIP pass to the most powerful institution In the free world. The irony is incredible. You cannot make this shit up.

Yah men especially rarely get checked up properly. They say it´s more common in women but they are retards, it is quite hereditary and affects both genders, especially in modern fucked up autoimmune-health living.

Yeah, he may be holding back but watch JRE. They name Rotschilds (which is like naming ALL the high up jewish families desu) and he agrees.

As said he has good reasons to not be so blatant on his show, least of all his jewish family + normies on his team that he may not wish death upon.

Father was CIA. Also he's a multi-millionaire living in a villa in a gated community. He's an useless crypto-kike.

People are so skeptic. They can´t wrap their heads around some simple facts. The food we eat today is nutrient deficient, also we eat A LOT of meme-food, aka processed foods which isn´t what the body craves, ain´t got no electrolytes etc.

Also modern life is bad for them, too little sun, movement, etc. Not to mention the fucking estrogen + fluoride infested water. And then they "don´t trust vitamins", yeah goys just wait until chronic disease hits and you can get the pharmaceutical jews help instead.

Bad pasta won´t be copied, try again.

His middle name is Achilles. Know what that means in the context of the other names?

>pizza is roman
I know something else that is roman ;^)
Finally: kys shill Seth Rich got killed just nearby Pegasus.

He should hire Lauren Southern or use her as an independent but split the cash slightly in his own favour. He needs to do some jewish business actions now, they stole so many shekels from him the fucking globalist cucks.

I'd split Lauren Southern's legs in my own favor

Especially in those booty shorts from that one gif

How the fuck do you people not understand this?

He can't directly call (((them))) out being as big as he is. Jones is huge and the fact he has just used a different term ("Globalists") has allowed him to not be completely destroyed and to be taken seriously by a huge audience. Anyone with half a brain knows what he's talking about but some of you simpletons are unable to read between lines and need him to say it out loud.

It was like when he had David Duke on his show. He claimed to oppose everything that Dr. Duke said, but he allowed him to talk for over an hour, UNINTERRUPTED. How often does that happen on the show?

He knows what he's doing and it works. A lot of you just need to be a little more intelligent - and discrete yourselves if you ever want to be effective at this.

Also Bill Clinton is a rapist.

Yeah I was for a long time but actually there

Also they cut off John Mcafee mid plug this really is the best radio show in the world

>He just showed Roger Stones address live on stream
He just showed Roger Stones address live on stream

He's the new Billy Mays. Which is totally based.

Infotainment + Infomercials + De-Fluoridation = Weaponized Marketing =

WINNING THE INFOWAR!

He is CIA you overweight mongrel

Lifter/amature bodybuilding historian here,
Where did you come by this info? Not that i doubt but its not info ive seen before

He is owned and operated by the CIA.