David Rockefeller finally dead at 101

Press F to spit on his corpse

F

Wow it's fucking NOTHING.
It's pointless if it isn't the whole family getting decimated.

F

F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F

F

No.

>they think he's actually dead
Have you fools learned nothing?

this guy got 7 hearts can anyone explain how?

FFFFFFF
Also can someone give me a quick rundown on the rockefeller family?

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

F

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

He was a vampire who lived on the hearts of children.

It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Amen.

>checks flag

God fucking damnit Hans just once could you not suck globalist cock?!

All those baby foetus suck up from à pregnant woman with a straw didnt work that well David.

F

f

PRAISE KEK. NEXT ONE: SOROS

>It is easier for a rich man to go through the eye of a needle, than for a camel to enter into the kingdom of God.
Ftfy

I feel bad for him. It wasn't his fault he grew up in a demonic family. He was born into it. Forgive him for he knew not what he was doing

Your country will turn into a special kind of hell once all the glaciers have thawed because of global warming and all the stolen Nazi and Jew gold can't buy you the water you'll need.

>Your country will turn into a special kind of hell once all the glaciers have thawed because of global warming and all the stolen Nazi and Jew gold
Wrong actually. While most of Europe sinks below the rising water we will, as always, prevail and keep being comfy in our little mountain paradise.
Europe will beg to be saved.
And we will whisper 'No.'

Why do all these rich old fucks all look like fucking Bond villains

F

That's perfectly OK by me as long as all the gypsies drown.

Good. You should head for higher ground Hans

>Spits on grave *tfuwee tfuwee*
>Bigly

Why do we hate this man?

Happy Birthday Baron!

Today was a good day.
I'm gonna go up the shop and get some beers and celebrate this glorious event.

because he's a scumbag whose only achievement is that his grandfather was the top snake oil salesman in history

F