How do we tell actual CTR Shills apart from shitposters

Every goddamn thread "LOL FACE IT BLUMPFKINS" but they're not CTR shills because they wouldn't be that obvious... Or would they? I really can't tell it apart from shitposters anymore. I mean, yeah, it's funny, but it's getting fucking hard to tell it apart now there's ACTUAL SHILLS on Sup Forums or undercover SJWs or Government suits.

Other urls found in this thread:

newser.com/story/240039/david-rockefeller-dead-at-101.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Relax lad, go get some fresh air.

>tumblr

kill em all and let god sort em out

Shills all follow some basic principles

>attack your ego
>attack your masculinity
>appeal to emotion
>appeal to your desire to conform

They also all post in one thread all at once. Sup Forums doesnt agree on anything, if you see 5 posts in a row all saying the same thing youre in a shill thread.

I've been an actual shill for like 10 years.

This place was only pretend racist and actually liberal until the racist YouTube commenters found this site

I've been saying this for ages. The amount of shilling here is overexaggerated by schizophrenic neets who have somehow forgotten about the culture of the site their posting on. Every other board complains about a drop in board quality due to shitposting but Sup Forums has to attribute it to some nebulous menace.

Probably 95% are shitposters to get (you)s and to anger some Sup Forumsacks

Seriously. Just a few years ago everyone was saying Stormfags go away and trolling racist threads into Oblivion. Everyone was full libertarian/centrist. Now retards have taken over.

Hey anons, have you seen the good word?

newser.com/story/240039/david-rockefeller-dead-at-101.html

That is all, continue your thread! FUCK CTR, Soros is NEXT.

God bless us all

This isnt true. Youre dealing in fantasies. $0.02 has been deposited into your account.

i legitimately do not think many CTR fags were actually raiding us during the election, mostly just trolls and Sup Forums posters.

now, i'm pretty sure this board is being targeted. It just keeps getting name dropped due to the election. The obstinate and arrogant, jewish argument clones are in almost every thread.

It is true, though. People used to say Stormfags GTFO, just like they do with Hilary shills or ShareBlue stuff today. Things started to change right after the Dorner stuff and after the Zimmerman trial it got even worse.

Why do you think Ron Paul was this board's hero for such a long time? Somehow this board went from heavily libertarian to basically heavily right in a matter of years. Now whether you can boil that down to an individual level, or the rise of the SJW culture, you'd have to do your own research. But what I'm saying is true regardless.

It doesn't matter who they are.
They are anons.
Their ideas are as shit as your or my ideas.

I feel that shitposters are overall more fun and less numerous.

Actual shills come in greater numbers and they speak as though they earnestly and naively believe in all the shit they spout.

Jews are the ones who used to say "Stormfags GTFO" because they were constantly getting BTFO

The very first time I ever came to Sup Forums I was a little blue pilled babby, Ill never forget seeing all the NatSoc propaganda for the first time

There was definitely a broader range of opinions back then, Ill grant you that.

it not just ctr shills
you have other boards like Sup Forums and /fit/ and Sup Forums
there is ruddit and cripplechan
there is so much shit going on
Sup Forums get recognized in the news as people with the spiciest memes and coordinated effort to achieve shit
then jealous babies show up and shit on the board
sad little fagits

Either way, ignore their posts. It doesn't matter if they are shills or trolls, you should never respond to either

Lurk more newfag

Maybe, but you could never prove that. It's just based on the same assumption that Hilary shills are today. You actually don't have any clue whether someone with an opposing opinion really is a "shill" in themost strict sense, or simply someone with left-leaning values that enjoys arguing. When you encourage that tribalism behavior, things get worse over time.

CTR is a meme, why the fuck would they be on here? surely it would be facebook and twitter? why piss in a sea of piss
>inb4 CTR

It sure is faggot, everyone would say Stormfags leave to every single muh genes muh race muh IQ thread. Only over time did Stormfront actually invade, and now we're in a full blown bootlicking faggot overthrow

Does it matter if it's CTR or "shitposters"?

Ignore both since the retardation is equal.

>gas the goyim
thanks Shareblue and Heil Soros, KGB and CIA!

So what are you suggesting?

>When can we tell alt-right shills apart from shitposters?
>Implying you arent all paid shills by Putin, Trump and Netanyahu

fuck off we are paid by Soros, Clinton, Saudi, and China

This

CTR has finally realized that Sup Forums and its weaponized autism is the new Spear of Destiny. He who wields the Spear of Destiny can conquer the world!

Sup Forums isnt your safepace trumpkin tard

Nice shilling, how much is Putin paying you for that high quality shitposting

>pol isn't a Safespace drumpfkins!
>hah! I'm raining on your Safespace BLUMPFlets
>you're so silly for thinking this is a Safespace trumpets

>
they are that stupid, ham handed. pointless.

What does it matter if they get paid for shitposting or not?
Just ignore them and reply to people with actual arguments instead

>>appeal to your desire to conform
Probably the worst approach on Sup Forums desu

Anyone defending any politician is a shill.

Don't trust anyone.

THIS A CTR SLIDE THREAD
DON'T RESPOND TO SLIDE THREADS

>CTR is a meme, why the fuck would they be on here?

why are we the subject of UN study. Why are there courses on us in us military academies. why are people writing dissertations on us. why.

Sup Forums needs to autosage threads that exceed a certain amount of posts w/o OP showing up again.

lurk moar

That actually sounds like a pretty good feature.