Why are western women such sluts while god fearing muslims are the most noble?

Why are western women such sluts while god fearing muslims are the most noble?

muslim nobility is so strong it flows straight from the severed heads of syrian children

truly a marvel of the world

Western women are attractive and Arab women look like middle aged used car dealers from New Jersey?

And this, kids, is why you should hit women

You've done two things. One, you've started a premise with a generalization which you cannot feasibly prove to be true and two, you've also loaded a question with the assumption that your argument is correct. This article is from Salon. Think about that.

Women should be subservient to men. Women are to beholden by men. Men should be able to have multiple wives but adultery by a wife should be punished by stoning. It's what the quran states to be true. Praise allah.

Can someone please send this beta virgins back to the /r9k/.

It's either >muh western women or >muh asian women

Have you ever been in the real world, user? Do you fear any connection with a woman because of all the scary BLACKED stories and clickbait articles? Find yourself a qt catholic wife or stay with a woman for at least 3+ years before you decide to marry her.

>is vs should
no contradiction there.

They are not god fearing...just fearing for the lives from Ahmed. They dont want to get stoned to death for holding hands.

your point?

that the comic is shit???/

Bruh don't you know how boring muslim girls are though? It's like fucking your grandma

they dont fear god, they fear each other.

it kinda works, you have to admit......

What's it like to be stupid?

>Why?
Because if they don't they get a beating of a lifetime and it's legal because women have no rights. This is where america failed.

I don't understand how husbands of such women don't kill them.

The vast majority of virgins have taken tons of cock in their mouths. I don't mind if she's not a virgin as long as she hasn't given a blowjob before me.

When I was a grad student, I slept with a cute Iranian doctoral candidate. Turned out that she was married and cheating. You might want to think that Muslim women are noble and chaste, Deutschbro, but you are terribly, terribly wrong. Muslim women crave the excitement of an extramarital affair just as much as Christian and Jewish women.

This

>slept with a cute
No fake news good try kid.