Exploring the Oceans: Dont You Fucking Do It

You know how scientists are always clamoring about how we know more about outer space then we do our own oceans?

Maybe there is a fucking reason for that
1. The ocean sucks
2. Who wants to be around some faggy fish
3. Fuck salt

Let me explain to you something Sup Forums
We never need to explore our fucking oceans because theres nothing cool down there
So dont you go looking because your going to waste your time my time and humanities time

I dont understand why anyone would wanna go check out that bullshit

If you wanna get the same experience just go to the deepend of the pool or a pond and its the same exact shit just deeper

I repeat there is nothing cool in our unexplored oceans and aint nobody got time to find it out

Nothing good will come of it. The earth is upside down. The ocean is the Cosmos.

Ya thats right
Just dont fucking come down here okay?
Leave me alone

Ok Old One, but you gotta pay rent next week.

I uhhh
Have no idea who you are referring to
just leave me alone okay

NOTHING IS COOL DOWN HERE

*DOWN THERE

>
heh heh
ya thats what i mean

Already checked out all the ocean depths and sadly there is nothing there, do yourselves a favor and don't waste your time

Ocean is creepy as fuck.
nervouscthulhumeme.jpg

>Atlantis is mine, don't come down here

The ocean is bioshock infinite

>he's a flyover state weirdo who likes going on /r/thalassophobia and fantasises about spooky sea monster
I'll be enjoying tropical reefs and the ocean's beautiful biodiversity, faggot. Go back to tending your corn.

>t. Cthulhu

"So then I was like "There's nothing down here, don't waste your time" and they actually believed me."

>Water is blue? Good for you!
>Water is black? You have to go back.

Fuck fish and their dead cold eyes

"Boy am I glad niggers can't swim"

>faggy fish
>fuck salt

Why did I laugh so hard at that?

Do you think that guy is aware that crab is digesting him?

I hate the ocean but that does look really comfy

also you guys should take a long nap *yawn* aren't you guys sleepy yet? c'mon, let's all get some rest.

C O M F Y
Ben je nog nooit naar de koloniƫn geweest of zo? Prachtige zee.

Kek

The best pasta always comes from the back of the fridge.

pls post anthropomorphized version

Yes, this is really disappointing anyhow. Nothing to see here. I'm so very sleepy. I'm sorry I must sleep now. We're better off just going to sleep, right?

The Ocean kicks ass.. Another grander released by pops last year off Cairns.. Picture was in magazines and shit...

>tfw you will never own your own private submersible in which to explore the abyss

Pacific sail off Costa Rica

fun fishing off cay sal